Ash55

i have few questioins about women

10 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

if a girl asked me what is my age and she was texting me also laughing with me  at my jokes yet her relationship status is in a relationship what does it mean if a girl asked me about my age, and what if she found out am younger than her by 4 years (ofc i told her my real  age), i dont wanna destroy her relationship with her partner i just got curious to ask her a questions then we had a long conversation, i was quite surprised that she likes me and found me funny i totally didn't expect that, and she ask me what is my age after a long conversation, am not talking to her now but i wanna understand women better

Edited by Ash55

5 minutes ago, Ash55 said:

if a girl asked me what is my age and she was texting me also laughing with me  at my jokes yet her relationship status is in a relationship what does it mean if a girl asked me about my age, and what if she found out am younger than her by 4 years (ofc i told her my real  age), i dont wanna destroy her relationship with her partner i just got curious to ask her a questions then we had a long conversation, i was quite surprised that she likes me and found me funny i totally didn't expect that, and she ask me what is my age after a long conversation, am not talking to her now but i wanna understand women better

It means nothing. You are way overthinking this due to scarcity.

Go out and meet new women. Are you currently meeting new women actively?

Connect with me on Instagram: instagram.com/miguetran

Posted (edited)

5 minutes ago, Miguel1 said:

It means nothing. You are way overthinking this due to scarcity.

Go out and meet new women. Are you currently meeting new women actively?

am but in my free time for fun for now not really gonna jump into a relationship
i could be over thinking it yeah, i just get totally the results am not expecting and i get confused

Edited by Ash55

It means shes using you for attention, she is nobody to you,so your attention should be to a minimum...

There is nothing safe with playing it safe.

3 hours ago, Ash55 said:

am but in my free time for fun for now not really gonna jump into a relationship
i could be over thinking it yeah, i just get totally the results am not expecting and i get confused

You can be meeting girls, have fun and learn how to become an attracting man, without jumping into a new relationship.

Connect with me on Instagram: instagram.com/miguetran

9 hours ago, Squeekytoy said:

Girls often send out signals to maintain a steady stream of orbiters to fall back on

it make sense, backup options

9 hours ago, NoSelfSelf said:

It means shes using you for attention, she is nobody to you,so your attention should be to a minimum

well okay

7 hours ago, Miguel1 said:

You can be meeting girls, have fun and learn how to become an attracting man, without jumping into a new relationship.

Am doing that currently in my free time

Posted (edited)

16 hours ago, Squeekytoy said:

Girls often send out signals to maintain a steady stream of orbiters to fall back on. 

So true 

Guys do it too though

In general, we both want to put out a large net and see how many fish we can catch 

Edited by Spiritual Warrior

7 minutes ago, Squeekytoy said:

Sure, it's just survival. For women it's more about having a safety net, though. Ensuring that there's always someone around who would take care of her if necessary. It doesn't mean she wants their babies.

What about for men? 

I want to survive as well and am afraid of death

I also want to see what I can fuck.. this makes me feel like a man

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, Squeekytoy said:

Okay 🤷‍♂️

If you're a man, why ask me.

I'm thinking out loud and you're listening

Thats all were doing here

Edited by Spiritual Warrior

generally women don't date younger unless you're perfect

every year younger the more perfection required

so if she seems older i will say lets save the age discussion til we've hung out a while