StarStruck

Any experience with astral travel?

4 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Who has experience with this? And do you think physical plane or astral plane is more real? I had them couple of times and it is truly a mind fuck. I never saw so much beauty in the physical. And when I “woke” up to the physical I was mesmerized that my brain could produce things like that. I think too many people here are focused on plugging their butts with DMT when there is so much space for actualization and individuation in your dreams. You already sleep almost half of your day. It is untapped potential. 

Edited by StarStruck

There is a lot of talk going on about astral journeys nowadays. People lie down and just imagine that they are flying here and there; that is not it. That is just hallucination. 

What is being referred to as astral travel is, leaving the physical body, mental body, energy body and the bliss body intact, and just allowing the etheric body to float around. This means you can still conduct your physical activity in the world because your physical body, mental body and energy body are intact. That is a certain kind of mastery. Physical body, mental body and energy body are physical. Bliss body is totally beyond the physical. Etheric is a transitory energy, it is neither physical nor beyond – it is a transition. Etheric body is not something that you can touch unless you are in a certain level of sadhana and intensity within yourself. You cannot just psyche yourself into it. It needs enormous sadhana for a person to do that.

Truth is neither a destination nor a conclusion. Truth is a living experience.

I feel I astral projected. I did LSD and just laid on the floor for a few hours with my eyes closed. I swear I was floating through outer space and I seemed to be at the big bang. I have also done shrooms and laid on my bed for 6 hours with my eyes shut. I swear I sort of lived many lifetimes and was flying over myself or different versions of myself or reincarnations or parallel realities or something.

I have experience with astral projection many times. Have has many experiences. My first experience I tried to attempt tempt it in my bed around noon, and then like half an hour later I sat up and it was pitch black outside, and I freaked out because it wasnt suppose to be dark out in the middle of the day. So then I woke up for real. Then I tried it many times after and realized I was good at it, tried to run experiments where I would try to see a detail in my house during the projection, and then after that I would go to that part of my house in real life to see if it was true, like one time I projected into my kitchen and saw my sister sitting at the kitchen table, then I woke up and walked into my kitchen and actually saw my sister in real life sitting at the table. It wasn't in the same chair, but the chair next to it. I did experiemnts where i tried to talk to deceased relatives, and I would see them from time to time, but theres no way to validate if its true. Unless I asked them a question that only my mom would know the answer to, get the answer from the relative, and validated it with my mom. But I never got that far. Another time I was falling asleep on my stomach for a week stretch, and I would astral project, wake up, and then wake up a second time, and I didnt know why that was. But then I realized that i was actually astral projecting, didnt realize it because my face was in the pillow so my astral body would come out with its face in the pillow, therefore wouldnt realize i was projecting, would keep trying, and then astral project WHILE having an astral projection, which would cause me to wake up twice. as for a book i read, It says that the astral world isnt in the same world as the physical, its more in a parallel world, where details are slightly different. Hence my sister sitting in not the exact chair, but the chair next to it.