Princess Arabia

Please Clarify This Emotional Youtube Comment

27 posts in this topic

Just now, Squeekytoy said:

That's all the clarification it needs. It's an appeal to emotion, from emotion. Has no bearing on the truth one way or another, and no place in honest discussion.

Although I agree with how it categorizes  spiritual notions of love as childish, the comment itself is no better.

Ok

Know thyself....

3 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

So IOW what you're saying is don't question the bad things that are happening. Let it be. Love it all. In regards to the person with the comment, they need to understand this and not question these atrocious things that are happening because it is God's expression of love. Is that what you're basically saying in so many words. Trying to understand

Not at all, I'm not saying that. There are so many degrees to the game, to each principle of reality.

Love is not concerned or bounded to the DOING domain, this must be understood. To do good or to do bad, to question or not to question, to give love or not to give it. This is skin deep only, valuable at one point but superficial. 

Love operates in the BEING realm. Existance itself, reality itself, consciousness, aliveness, awakeness, direct experience, thisness...

For something to BE it must be LOVE. Beingness=Love

You are trying to deduce your way to it, but that's not gonna do it because this is advanced. You need to wake up to what existence is. Then wake up to what love is. Both at a deep enough level, then you need to have a simultaneous & glorious awakening of both facets, Love & Reality. Then make sense of the peak and follow to all of it's ramifications and implications in all domains. Clear your shadow and bias in a myriad of experiences that trigger you... Not your Rupert Spira stage green individual. 

Also consider this, if you did not have a sense of personal-human-separate "I", there would be no problem, at all. 

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

1 minute ago, Davino said:

Not at all, I'm not saying that. There are so many degrees to the game, to each principle of reality.

Love is not concerned or bounded to the DOING domain, this must be understood. To do good or to do bad, to question or not to question, to give love or not to give it. This is skin deep only, valuable at one point but superficial. 

Love operates in the BEING realm. Existance itself, reality itself, consciousness, aliveness, awakeness, direct experience, thisness...

For something to BE it must be LOVE. Beingness=Love

You are trying to deduce your way to it, but that's not gonna do it because this is advanced. You need to wake up to what existence is. Then wake up to what love is. Both at a deep enough level, then you need to have a simultaneous & glorious awakening of both facets, Love & Reality. Then make sense of the peak and follow to all of it's ramifications and implications in all domains. Clear your shadow and bias in a myriad of experiences that trigger you... Not your Rupert Spira stage green individual. 

Also consider this, if you did not have a sense of personal-human-separate "I", there would be no problem, at all. 

Ok. I understand. Thank you for the clarification. 

Know thyself....

I was in the Vatican contemplating this two thousand years old statue:
vatican_tour_laocoon_rome_ck_1.jpeg

I looked at it. The artistic perfection, the pain and struggle in their faces, the vicious snake suffocating and bitting...

Suddendly, like a lighting bolt, I stuttered: It's all the same stone, all the same stone...

All the dramas in the world are made from the same stone. You're just too engrossed with the form, with your biased form of what you call love, then you think I am pointing to another form, but it's in the Stone the real love and freedom.

Let's consider another case. Reality is a universal theatre play, God playing all the roles. In the same way, the actor seems to suffer and be happy and all the spectrum in the scale. But it's just a play, a play of the fluid Stone for it's own entertainment and sake.

We are talking of Jesus Christ in the cross style of Love.

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

1 minute ago, Davino said:

I was in the Vatican contemplating this two thousand years old statue:
vatican_tour_laocoon_rome_ck_1.jpeg

I looked at it. The artistic perfection, the pain and struggle in their faces, the vicious snake suffocating and bitting...

Suddendly, like a lighting bolt, I stuttered: It's all the same stone, all the same stone...

All the dramas in the world are made from the same stone. You're just too engrossed with the form, with your biased form of what you call love, then you think I am pointing to another form, but it's in the Stone the real love and freedom.

Let's consider another case. Reality is a universal theatre play, God playing all the roles. In the same way, the actor seems to suffer and be happy and all the spectrum in the scale. But it's just a play, a play of the fluid Stone for it's own entertainment and sake.

We are talking of Jesus Christ in the cross style of Love.

Thank you. I go in and out, in and out. Sometimes I know this, sometimes I don't. I feel it's the Universe's way of waking me up to certain things I'm on the borderline with. It's very painful to watch but I must see it for what it is and come out on the other end. This process of growing can be very painful at times, I just want to quit this part of the work but I recognize it's just a part of the process of Awakening and staying awake. 

Know thyself....

1 hour ago, Princess Arabia said:

I just can't help but feel others pain and it gets worse the deeper I get into this work as i get more sensitive to the tou h. I don't even like loud music anymore, I get sensitive to noise. 

Sometimes I feel like hibernating into my cocoon just so I don't have to witness this. 

43 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

Perhaps there is pain in you that is not being properly acknowledged and cared for.

I think Yimpa was spot on here. I recommend you to do shadow work. This playlist can be a good entering point. It's good to remember that shadow work cannot be done with personal development nor with awakenings. It is its own unique area that needs to be worked on. This has been confirmed by Ken Wilber and many others. Shadow Work is a must, no matter how awake and no matter how SD advanced you are, you will be doing shadow work but in an extremely inneficient way, side effects of side effects. Shadow Work is the biggest bottleneck for the development of this forum and specially in the spirituality area. It is very much recommended to work on it directly and with appropiate tools

https://youtu.be/RROQJYl2jo0?list=PLEOPJybHeNYymvytxsEZLWCcEGFZh4LTE

2 minutes ago, Davino said:

I think Yimpa was spot on here. I recommend you to do shadow work. This playlist can be a good entering point. It's good to remember that shadow work cannot be done with personal development nor with awakenings. It is its own unique area that needs to be worked on. This has been confirmed by Ken Wilber and many others. Shadow Work is a must, no matter how awake and no matter how SD advanced you are, you will be doing shadow work but in an extremely inneficient way, side effects of side effects. Shadow Work is the biggest bottleneck for the development of this forum and specially in the spirituality area. It is very much recommended to work on it directly and with appropiate tools

https://youtu.be/RROQJYl2jo0?list=PLEOPJybHeNYymvytxsEZLWCcEGFZh4LTE

Ok thank you. 

Know thyself....