Thought Art

Thought Art 📓

758 posts in this topic

This is so wild 

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

◭"89"

Mindfulness, meta-awareness. Experience, maturity, meta-cognition, mind body awareness. 

Qigong, Yoga, Breathwork

The Work of Byron Katie

Learned Optimism and Adversity Quotient 

Rational Cognitive Behaviour 

The Sedona Method

Love is Letting Go of Fear 

The Teachings of Vernon Howard

Leo Gura

Sadhguru 

Krishnamurti 

Osho

Brene Brown 

Deepak Chopra 

Non-Violent Communication 

etc

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

◭"89"

◭"89"

asking ChatGPT about the foundations of my teachings 

It seems like you’re compiling a range of concepts and teachers that encompass a holistic and integrated approach to personal growth, awareness, and spiritual development. Here's how these elements can align and support your journey:

1. **Mindfulness, Meta-Awareness, and Meta-Cognition**:
   - These concepts enhance **self-awareness** and help you step back from your thoughts and emotions, seeing them objectively. This can be integrated with **Qigong, Yoga, and Breathwork** to develop a mind-body connection that roots you in the present while fostering calm and clarity.

2. **Rational Cognitive Behavior (REBT)**:
   - **Albert Ellis' Rational Emotive Behavioral Therapy (REBT)** aligns with **The Work of Byron Katie**, where thoughts are questioned and restructured to remove irrational beliefs. This enhances mental clarity and builds resilience to negative thinking.

3. **The Sedona Method & Love is Letting Go of Fear**:
   - These teachings help release emotional attachments and fears, paving the way for a more serene mindset. **Qigong** or **Breathwork** would beautifully complement these, as they also work on releasing blocked energy, promoting emotional freedom.

4. **Learned Optimism & Adversity Quotient**:
   - **Seligman’s Learned Optimism** offers tools to cultivate positive thinking patterns, improving your response to adversity. Paired with **non-violent communication**, this could increase emotional intelligence in interactions.

5. **The Teachings of Vernon Howard, Sadhguru, Krishnamurti, Osho**:
   - These teachers, while diverse in their approaches, all promote deep self-inquiry and spiritual awakening. Applying their teachings in a **Qigong** or **Yoga** practice could lead to profound insights and inner growth.

6. **Leo Gura, Deepak Chopra, Brene Brown**:
   - **Leo Gura** and **Deepak Chopra** integrate deep spiritual knowledge with practical methods. **Brene Brown's** work on vulnerability and authenticity can bring emotional depth to your practice, supporting personal and spiritual development.

7. **Non-Violent Communication**:
   - A key tool for harmonious relationships, **Non-Violent Communication (NVC)** ties into personal mindfulness, promoting conscious, empathetic communication with others, a principle that resonates well with spiritual practices like **Qigong** and **Breathwork**.

By incorporating these principles into your life, you are creating a system of personal and spiritual development that touches on the mind, body, and emotions, aligning with your goal of holistic wellness and powerful living. How do you see integrating these into your Qigong business or personal life?

◭"89"

Trumps Tarifs are a joke 

◭"89"

Ai assisted contemplation. If you aren't doing it you are missing out.

◭"89"

◭"89"

◭"89"

Good music for a rest, recover and organize kinda day 

◭"89"

This is a good one 

◭"89"

The absurdity 

◭"89"

◭"89"

21 hours ago, Thought Art said:

Ai assisted contemplation. If you aren't doing it you are missing out.

Amen to that my brother. I'm just starting to figure out the immense potential that AI has in so many different facets of my life. I'm more and more starting to realize that the potential is absolutely wild; Especially with AI just getting better and better.

I'm testing and figuring out the capabilities of AI almost every day now. With the right instructions it's almost as if you can ask God questions personally.

Edited by Nightwise

Instead of continuously trying to make the right decision, experiment with making your decisions right instead (own up to them). Consciously making a commitment to a decision IS what makes it the right decision, regardless of the choices you had.

Painful interactions, others holding you accountable, pointing out areas you can improve, etc is painful. But, I am starting to see more clearly that our willingness to feel pain, discomfort, vulnerability with awareness, truth seeking and the desire for maturity we can grow immensely. 

I honestly think even though I know cleanliness is a value of mine for example, and I clean in many ways I am not always perfectly clean. 

My boss said people said I was messy in the common areas of the air BNB. But, I know for a fact that I often clean the kitchen including cleaning up after others. However, I may not consistently clean as I go. Though, I intend to and will use this opportunity to grow. 

I felt this strange mix of taking responsibility for the areas I was weak, but also acknowledging that I am pretty clean. That, there is actually someone more messy than me living here so I’m not sure why I was called out. 

It’s tricky because I could be being accused of another persons mess. But, not being completely clean either I have to be willing to acknowledge areas of improvement. 

However, I also know I’ve been one of the key persons cleaning the kitchen as a whole. Many times people say they are happy the kitchen is clean because I was the one that cleaned it. 

Tricky situation, and yes petty. But, interesting and complex. 

I have had situations now where I’ve been held accountable and struggle to accept it. Often times the situation contains more complexity than the accuser thinks. It often feels that the accuser has more power. 

Now, I was a bit messy with dishes in the spring season. I’ll admit that. I was messy in the fridge too. 

But, here in the fall I know I’ve seen lots of growth. This conversation can only deepen that growth and help me align with my values of order and cleanliness

Feinf pain, discomfort, vulnerability from feedback is crucial to growing. Doing so without shooting the messenger, creating needless deflective drama is a sign of maturity. 

It’s not entirely clear how just or unjust the Cristiscm was if my cleanliness. I felt that, 100% with regards to spring it’s fair. And that, I am much cleaner now. 

I can use the concepts of reach, permanence, and personalization, question my thoughts with Byron Katie’s the work. I can feel my emotions, accept them and let them go with Sedona method. I can observe thoughts feelings and emotions with Meta awareness and meta cognition. I can use a growth mindset. I can choose love instead of fear. 

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

When it comes to the basics of a household:

1. maintaining a kitchen, bedroom, bathroom, common area, etc if I honestly reflect I can see how my poor habits have affected roommates, and also how theirs have affected me. I know I was not the cleanest person in the past. I know I’ve made lots of improvements with regards to my awareness and habits around cleanliness and order. I’d like to deepen this as I go. 

In order to truly grow, you need this healthy self image and high self esteem but also the inner vulnerability, self honestly and courage to face the discomfort of seeing areas where you are weak. 

I personally don’t think I get an “A” in any area of my life. That, my awareness is improving but is still low and I need more life experience. 

Life experience entails various forms of sufferings and pain. But, also rewards and growths.

I am improving all the time. 

There are simply things which I am not aware of. I don’t always interact totally skillfully. No one does. 

There are also things outside of my control like how others respond, perceive, misperception if others. How other people gossip, etc 

Life is complex and challenging. Acknowledging that head on makes it easier. Even simple things.

I’d like to be organized, collected and aware while also being calm, confident, loose and natural 

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

In order to make the most of AI you need to be reading lots of books. You can use AI to build deeper connections. Applying for example Adversity Quotient or rational cognitive behavioural concepts and mindfulness to a challenge, conflict or setback can be useful. AI can act as a guide in reflecting and applying these concepts.

AI doesn’t always or exactly do all the work for you. It can help you grow rapidly. But, YOU must grow. 

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

IMG_4638.jpeg

◭"89"

It’s definitely important to celebrate your small wins. I’m focused on living a good life. For me, writing music makes me happy. Last couple years I got sort of side tracked. Qigong and earning money planting trees is my main focus right now. However, I have plenty of songs I’ve written. I think it’ll be fun to make Pine Haven my next project. I sort of have to work with what I have. Fearing creation makes no sense. 

◭"89"