Tboy

Finding Wings in North East London

4 posts in this topic

Calling anyone on here who wants to go out in the Hackney area of London - hit me up on here :) I want to go out at the very least once a week but I have struggled to find a decent wing for that, people aren't consistent or they are very 'pick upy' and I don't find them so easy to have a normal conversation with.

I'd rather not go out alone but do you guys think that is still an option if it's taking time to find a consistent wing?

If you can't go out in Hackney - I can go Soho area as well but is less preferable 

@Tboy hell yeah man, I'm 24 and in north London, do you wanna give an email or something. Thanks

I'll come out with you once I start traveling around Europe.

But I must ask, why don't you want to go out alone?

Connect with me on Instagram: instagram.com/miguetran

awesome man! One of the main reasons I don't want to is because often in London at least in the obvious areas, they don't let you into a club or those club/bar places by yourself as a man, they would if you were a woman probably but I've been turned away from so many places. It's to stop the creepy guys I guess, which makes me feel a bit creepy, even though I know I don't have to.

It also of course brings up some fear going out alone as well, which links to this trauma I have that is essentially a fear of shame/shaming, something I'm working on.