StarStruck

This video of Owen is worth watching

100 posts in this topic

Yes Owen is trying to reduce your ambition by telling you that you don't need to become ultra rich.

@hyruga You seem to misunderstand, my friend. When you're one-on-one with a woman, your wealth, physical strength, or status aren't the primary concerns; she may not even be aware of them. What truly matters is how enjoyable, charismatic, and relaxed you are in her company. It's important to present yourself confidently, showing that you're a cut above, thus satisfying the concept of hypergamy. This level of self-assurance comes with a great deal of experience.

@Miguel1Is it genuinely worthwhile? For me, a 'warm approach,' such as striking up a conversation with a girl at a yoga class or at a Taylor Swift concert, seems to be more effective

20 minutes ago, Shahin Ezzine said:

@Miguel1Is it genuinely worthwhile? For me, a 'warm approach,' such as striking up a conversation with a girl at a yoga class or at a Taylor Swift concert, seems to be more effective

Of course it is worthwhile. How is it not?

How is approaching in a concert where you go fairly rarely more effective? Or even a yoga class where you can't really hit on that many girls because you will build a reputation there then. Especially since you can't fuck-up your social calibrations as you can in a club.

If I go out a weekend and approach 10-50 girls, I can convert that to so many dates for the next week that I don't even have time for. On top of pulling girls home the same night oftentimes.

If I started from zero, I would say that in a month or two, I would have so many girls that I'm seeing regularly (once every week or every other week), that I wouldn't even have time to go on dates with new girls.

How the hell is cold approaching not 100x more effective? Not only that, but it develops you as a man, as a strong charismatic character.

Connect with me on Instagram: instagram.com/miguetran

2 hours ago, hyruga said:

Yes Owen is trying to reduce your ambition by telling you that you don't need to become ultra rich.

The difference between being a millionaire and having a few hundred billions isn’t that meaningful. At least when it comes to quality of life.

The difference with being good with women and great with women isn’t that impactful either. If you have a solid 40% success rate that’s absolutely fine. 

Edited by Spiral

3 hours ago, Miguel1 said:

All this is just avoiding the thing you need to do the most. Just focus on even getting sex first before you push for the stuff that comes afterwards.

If you need money to survive, you don’t focus on what is the best for humanity in the big picture.

Sounds good in theory. 

If you don't care about your impact on the other person, though, wouldn't the energy of your approach be one of a taker? 

I'd prefer to focus on what I have to offer to others before putting a price-tag on it. 

On 28/12/2023 at 9:13 AM, StarStruck said:

He reveals dark psychology of women that is not allowed to be revealed. Definitely worth watching.

What's the tldw sparknotes? Owen tends to yap about everything and nothing for 2 hours.

Edited by Display_Name

1 hour ago, mr_engineer said:

Sounds good in theory. 

If you don't care about your impact on the other person, though, wouldn't the energy of your approach be one of a taker? 

I'd prefer to focus on what I have to offer to others before putting a price-tag on it. 

What you give the other is a fun time.

That is completely different than all these provider stuff that frankly, just comes across compensative and needy in the beginning.

They come across like you have something to prove to the girls. And this is the opposite of fun.

Connect with me on Instagram: instagram.com/miguetran

1 hour ago, Display_Name said:

What's the tldw sparknotes? Owen tends to yap about everything and nothing for 2 hours.

Traditionalism and being high value doesn’t work because women cheat and the purpose of women in your life is not to settle down as that’s just a way you manipulate yourself but rather the purpose is to force you into presence, and game content was censored because it exposed the truth and now he will stop discussing this because he wants to expose other truths because he thinks civilization is being depopulated or something.

Edited by Raze

34 minutes ago, Raze said:

and game content was censored because it exposed the truth and now he will stop discussing this because he wants to expose other truths because he thinks civilization is being depopulated or something.

Lol

No. His game content was censored because it was deeply unethical, misogynistic, and abusive towards women.

Nobody has censored my game content. Because I emphasized an ethical approach.

Owen created his own downfall. Now he blames civilization for it. Owen's a worldclass bullshitter. And in the end he's bullshitted himself.

The biggest mistake Owen made in his work is to completely neglect the issue of ethics. That's the real truth that isn't being discussed in the pickup community. Because if PUAs seriously confronted that issue they would have an existential crisis.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

18 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Lol

No. His game content was censored because it was deeply unethical, misogynistic, and abusive towards women.

Nobody has censored my game content. Because I emphasized an ethical approach.

Owen created his own downfall. Now he blames civilization for it. Owen's a worldclass bullshitter. And in the end he's bullshitted himself.

The biggest mistake Owen made in his work is to completely neglect the issue of ethics. That's the real truth that isn't being discussed in the pickup community. Because if PUAs seriously confronted that issue they would have an existential crisis.

That’s not really true. Other PUA’s who didn’t have any of the edgy content like Adam Lyons and Christian Hudson also had their channels banned or got dropped from their banks. His content was never unethical or abusive, he didn’t advocate for anything like that.

Yours wasn’t censored because it didn’t include infield and isn’t popular enough. If it was more popular it probably would be, I’ve seen many people online calling it misogynistic and unethical, it just didn’t pick up steam like it did for RSD.

Edited by Raze

@Leo Gura would you say that stage red/orange puas are unethical and that you need to rise up to green to start caring about the ethics of game? 

@Leo Gura do you have any examples of what he said that was unethical, mysogynistic, and abusive? I mostly remember him saying to just go out, get field experience, ways to improve your personality, etc. 

5 minutes ago, Jayson G said:

@Leo Gura do you have any examples of what he said that was unethical, mysogynistic, and abusive? I mostly remember him saying to just go out, get field experience, ways to improve your personality, etc. 

He said surely said some bad things at times in the hundreds of hours of talks he produced, some of which when he was only 20 and thought his audience was just a couple hundred other puas, and definitely told edgy jokes. What Leo doesn’t understand is that the media and mob tactic is to zoom in on the 1% of mistakes and over exaggerate it to delegitimize a movement. No large scale group talking about a controversial subject could survive this sort of hatchet job.

He got taken out not because of bad things he said, but because they wanted to take him out so they found bad things he said.

Edited by Raze

39 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

His game content was censored because it was deeply unethical, misogynistic, and abusive towards women.

So an Andrew Tate attitude towards girls makes you more attractive?

I never saw any mysogonistic attitude towards women work personally.

Having a strong personality and being assertive and dominant are not mysogonistic.

What exactly are you talking about?

Manipulation sure can work but manipulation works with everyone, it is not a mysogonistic thing. It works with guys too

Edited by Karmadhi

45 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Lol

I dont think Owens content on its own was that bad, but i think the way he hard sold his programs, the extortionate prices for bootcamps and the general culture around it wasnt great. Also there is some sort of axis of how popular you are to how controversial your content is in terms of you getting cancelled, so for example example no one was trying to cancel Tate a few years ago when not many people knew about him, however as soon as he gained a certain amount of audience and influence his views then got (rightfully scrutinised). I think Owen went through this where he hit a certain point of popularity and in fact, pick up as a whole gained popularity and because of this it was scrutinised and many didnt survive. 

59 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Because if PUAs seriously confronted that issue they would have an existential crisis.

They have a crisis even without questioning it consciously. RSD Max wrote two short books/stories, about his dark period, when he claims he has been at his best when it comes to gaming women, but also the most depressed in his life.

He says he is way happier now doing business coaching than when he has been teaching and practicing pickup.

Edited by Girzo

First time that I heard about him, I see he's quite 'popular' on this forum so I gave this video a shot..

The funny thing is that he's constantly interupting himself just so tell his editor to put the whiteboard with course links in frame, at the end he tried to physically pull the whiteboard as close to him so it's visible from all angles lol

It felt like I was watching a hour long sales pitch so this kind of ruined my first impression, I also got 'fake guru' vibes from him - my intuition might be wrong on this one tho'

The thing he said about being in the moment and outcome independent I would agree, but this is not something groundbreaking as he presents it to be..

19 minutes ago, Girzo said:

They have a crisis even without questioning it consciously. RSD Max wrote two short books/stories, about his dark period, when he claims he has been at his best when it comes to gaming women, but also the most depressed in his life.

He says he is way happier now doing business coaching than when he has been teaching and practicing pickup.

Realistically it must be exhausting to live that life for an extended amount of time, physically, mentally, spiritually etc 

15 hours ago, Miguel1 said:

Guys, if you approach and talk to 1000 girls, all of this nonsense won't matter anymore.

So do that first.

Coming from a guy who has approached 5-10k girls.

What is your approx lay %?