Wisebaxter

Finding a Stoner chick who plays games

33 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

16 hours ago, Emerald said:

I was about to make this same comment. 

The vagina (which specifically refers to the internal canal) is a self-cleaning organ.

And if you try to put anything inside to clean it then you'll mess up all the vaginal flora and end up with all sorts of yeast infections and other problems.

And the vulva (the external lady parts) is best to clean with either just water or some kind of gentle soap and water.

@Emerald God knows why I even said that. I can't even remember writing it but I think I was trying to be humorous, although it just came off as weird reading it back. I think I was trying to allude to the stereotype of gamers not washing much. That's interesting anyway about vaginas being self cleaning though. Based on your description I was referring to the vulva more, so my use of terminology was sloppy. 

Edited by Wisebaxter

Wow, I forgot about this thread! Fast forward to today and my partner and I love playing Halo together. They are a stoner ^_^

Posted (edited)

@Yimpa Oh bro where did you find her? She got a sister? :D

_eab62740-0910-411e-b8b8-77992907ce11.jpeg

Edited by Wisebaxter

On 24.12.2023 at 11:47 AM, Wisebaxter said:

My fantasy is to be able to sit with them, get blazed, play some games and fool around. Anyone ever met any girls like this?

My friend found one, or rather he created one. They broke up.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

Posted (edited)

@Carl-Richard Oh I hope he's ok, break ups are awful. I'd imagine that creating a stoner chick is never the same unless she really develops that true passion for it. I've had a couple of girls who'll try it to make me happy but watching them try and use a controller just makes me despair and yearn for a girl who can wield it like a pro and actually play games on hardcore difficulty. I've never seen a girl actually play a game well so that would really do it for me. I'm imagining her telling me to keep loading the bong for her so she doesn't lose momentum 

_b765f469-4b04-497b-8cc2-997ae5fabf4d.jpeg

Edited by Wisebaxter

@Wisebaxter He met her at a gaming-related thing, but I'm not sure if she was into smoking back then. She seemed like she didn't like to smoke that much the times we hung out. She was absolutely stupendously hot though 😤😮‍💨

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

Posted (edited)

@Carl-Richard  Ah so she was a semi, into games but not weed. That's like buying a current bun with no icing on top.
Some of these nerdy gaming girls you see at conventions are stupidly hot. If you were a more conventional looking guy in that environment and not a skinny, awkward nerd, you might be able to shine more and get them interested, especially if you could impress her on Fortnite or something, win a match with her watching. At the moment you'd feel a hand on your groin.

It would probably have to be a big gaming convention as I'd imagine that super hot girls aren't exactly the norm there, but at least they'd be interesting and really for me they wouldn't need to be massively hot, just mildly, perhaps in a quirky manner. I bet they'd be massively into films too, especially martial arts. That's another thing girls don't seem to enjoy in general. My ex used raise her eyebrows every time I put Bloodsport on. She'd just sit and wince every time someone got elbowed in the face. 

Edited by Wisebaxter

There are plenty of stoner chicks who play games 

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

2 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

There are plenty of stoner chicks who play games 

@Thought Art yeah I probably just don't get out enough. If you meet any though send them my way ;) 

Posted (edited)

Another element that would make all the difference for me is if she didn't have a 9-5 job and was perhaps an artist or had her own business. Then we would't have the 10pm 'sign off,' which is a complete boner killer. The sessions have to be long and continue through the night

Edited by Wisebaxter

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Wisebaxter said:

Oh bro where did you find her?

Bumble BFF. We started off as friends and it led to something more.

Don’t use the BFF feature sneakily, though. Most on there are not interested in being more than friends. But on rare occasions it can lead to something more, organically.

Edited by Yimpa

Posted (edited)

6 hours ago, Yimpa said:

Bumble BFF. We started off as friends and it led to something more.

Don’t use the BFF feature sneakily, though. Most on there are not interested in being more than friends. But on rare occasions it can lead to something more, organically.

@Yimpa Oh I’ve never thought to try the BFF thing on Bumble. That’s a good idea because it takes all the pressure off and really anything good will be built from the ground up with someone you can actually be friends with. I’m really happy for you. That’s where the good ones are hanging out then. I’ll sign back up soon and have a look. Would be good for me to stop being motivated by just sex. I almost can’t divorce it from how I feel about a woman based on who she is a person. A recipe for disaster and there have been some. 

In terms of being sneaky, yeah you’d have to be authentically interested in just being friends. But does that mean you’d start friendships even with women you don’t find attractive at all? Surely that always comes into play? Or no?

Edited by Wisebaxter

On 05/04/2024 at 3:22 PM, Wisebaxter said:

@Schizophonia A vigorous health regime would need to be followed along with all the weed smoking and gaming ;)

:)

The devil is in the details.