Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Skenderberg

Making Music With 5meo-dmt & Coluracetam Will Break The Music Industry In 2020 (ego Kill = Fearless)

5 posts in this topic

Powerful substance that makes you think   Not sure why this is not in cereal boxes as it can change peoples mind        I tried Coluracetam and 5meo and discovered that making music is spiritual    Listen here http://nootroholic.com/coluracetam-review     Holy fuck  The  ego death killed the judge within Fears and that                           Hard to stick with one melody since the coluracetam enhance audio perception    and 5meo dmt is a ego killer     PS my dot is broken on this keyboard

Edited by Skenderberg

If you liked that, you'll probably love writing music on AL-LAD. To me it's more creative than 5-meo or Provigil.

I would be careful with using Racetams. Might not be healthy. If a substance elevates your heart rate, I would avoid using it regularly. Which is why for example I avoid Provigil, even though it's like creative steroids. AL-LAD feels more sustainable to me in that it's not a stimulant.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

11 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

If you liked that, you'll probably love writing music on AL-LAD. To me it's more creative than 5-meo or Provigil.

I would be careful with using Racetams. Might not be healthy. If a substance elevates your heart rate, I would avoid using it regularly. Which is why for example I avoid Provigil, even though it's like creative steroids. AL-LAD feels more sustainable to me in that it's not a stimulant.

I will try that and write some. Yes, I use Racetam only for a short time. Many people  who use Provigil also take a lot of calcium, fish oil, and vitamin C to keep the heart safe.

I googled "Nootropic" and found the associated wiki page, it's said "trans-humanism" but wouldn't it be possible to achieve the same results without pills ?

On 4/6/2017 at 10:22 PM, Soulbass said:

I googled "Nootropic" and found the associated wiki page, it's said "trans-humanism" but wouldn't it be possible to achieve the same results without pills ?

Of course, all tools are symbols that you belief works, and thus they work, some just have a collective consciousness reality to it, but you can create everything out of the Self with enough realization.

But paradoxically the Self already also creates the world as it is, and you come full circle again.