Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Keryo Koffa

The Only Lesson I continuously keep learning

6 posts in this topic

To accept that which I already know to be the case.

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀

An ever-present experience... or something else?

"Jesus in His love and mercy for me let me know who He really was. He is God who is born to be the Man, Jesus. Jesus was specifically born so that He could die because God is eternal and He cannot die, He had no beginning and He has no end. We have been separated from a relationship with God because of our sin."

This person here is misguided, but at least not a repressed sadistic killer trying to let out his frustrations by attempting murder through psychological torture the way that is characteristic specifically of the decrepit and completely incurable of those who believe in non-duality and Christianity. But don't be fooled, man is sinless by default. You are thrown into this reality without being told anything, that much can never be taken away by any ideologue.

What you know and what you don’t know is relative to what is all-knowing.

@numbersinarow @Yimpa

It's an intuitive notion. To accept one's experience, emotions and the world for what it is, devoid of interpretation.

To accept oneself, every facet, every emotion, every instinct, every intuition, to become in tune with one's senses.

And replacing stubborn doubt and hopeful delusion with the exploration and navigation of infinite circumstantiality.

To accept one's reasoning ability and verify empirically, instead of spending years in doubting theorization.

To allow oneself to make mistakes and account for the consequences without limiting beliefs and fearful complacency.

But originally I was hitting at learning theories and sciences, already carrying a life full of direct experience, but constantly doubting oneself and one's ideas none the less, instead of moving at one's own pace, use accelerationism and reinvent the wheel, when it provides faster understanding then learning some theory to explain it. Our minds are super fast and infinitely vast, is what psychedelics taught me, just limited by our own selves.

We already know what we want, what we love, what we hate, where we're going, how we imagine our life to look like, we have billions of predictive models running simultaneously in our brain to maintain our identity and justify it to others. We could figure out rocket science in minutes, but our limiting beliefs would make us question if 2 + 2 = 4, and not even in the spiritual sense, but in the practical simply due to social anxiety. We could be living in star trek in a month if all of humanity suddenly ascended, but we keep working robotic jobs that make people depressed and suicidal that are going to be automated tomorrow due to the sheer repetitive basicness of them. Everyone is overqualified and infinitely versatile, but we live in a society of ego. And it cannot be any other way, it's a journey. But I accelerate, find my self and the contrast in what I used to be and who I am now is whiplash, not in a confusing or disorienting manner, but simply seeing how deluded, unconscious and depressed I used to be makes me feel so weird about the collective lost potential in every individual. To top it all of: Accept that which I know to be the case, don't listen to anyone, believe nothing, integrate everything.

Edited by Keryo Koffa