Parallax Mind

A question of others

26 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

If leo fucked your mind than you haven't actually awakened. Leo IS your mind.

xD. Very true.

Imagine you invent AWAKE (tm), put in some leading edge Alien style high level exploration of manifestation, like really avant-garde relative level exploration, belittle Enlightenment (or seeing the dream sobre for what it is) because you are still looking at the show through the lenses of the still quite well and alive you—know—who. And two(!) of the forum mods you selected yourself actually get enlightened and don’t deviate a single inch from their position. Ever. Because Absolute Truth = unchanging or eternal.

What are the odds for that?

Ain’t God having fun and watching out for the (at least longterm) more or less healthy development of its Lila at the same time? 

So thanks a lot, because of that „coincidence“ Water at the River can actually enjoy his holiday on Tenerife without any need for commenting on the latest Solipsism—confusion, because it’s already handled very competently. Like the absolutely wonderful two sentence answer above.

Happy holidays everyone!

Edited by Water by the River

22 minutes ago, Water by the River said:

So thanks a lot, because of that „coincidence“ Water at the River can actually enjoy his holiday on Tenerife

Lol enjoy

Describe a thought.

2 hours ago, Water by the River said:

xD. Very true.

Imagine you invent AWAKE (tm), put in some leading edge Alien style high level exploration of manifestation, like really avant-garde relative level exploration, belittle Enlightenment (or seeing the dream sobre for what it is) because you are still looking at the show through the lenses of the still quite well and alive you—know—who. And two(!) of the forum mods you selected yourself actually get enlightened and don’t deviate a single inch from their position. Ever. Because Absolute Truth = unchanging or eternal.

What are the odds for that?

Ain’t God having fun and watching out for the (at least longterm) more or less healthy development of its Lila at the same time? 

So thanks a lot, because of that „coincidence“ Water at the River can actually enjoy his holiday on Tenerife without any need for commenting on the latest Solipsism—confusion, because it’s already handled very competently. Like the absolutely wonderful two sentence answer above.

Happy holidays everyone!

Happy holidays to you too you sneaky little bastard. In truth, you can lead a horse to that Water by the River.    But making him drink is another matter. So the water will sit...for another holiday.   Many holidays shall pass before he walks through the door of Truth and drinks from the water by the River.  But on that day- when he finally does - on that day - we shall rejoice. 

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

22 hours ago, Water by the River said:

Happy holidays everyone!

Say hi to @UnbornTao while you're there. ;) 

Edited by UnbornTao

7 hours ago, Someone here said:

@Inliytened1 Nothing can exist outside of consciousness. I agree . just like a dream at night has no existence outside of my mind . I know that solipsism is true but it's literally ruining My goddam life whenever I think about it . I know its true but I can't come to peace with it. Like what Rupert Spira said its madness .

Any advice? 

People's denial to these Truths, especially in an arrogant or aggressive way, and with no basis for their denial, usually tells me something. The way you acted towards Solipsism, true or not, says more than what the ears hear. I've noticed this a lot with people on these kinds of topics including politics. 

If you tell someone they are God, and they respond with anger and aggressive denial, speaks volumes. People will deny stuff just out of the blue without questioning far out claims.

People that laugh it off and call you crazy and move on are more prone to not have a clue; but when you're met with anger and aggression, there's something they know deep down in their psyche but just refuse to acknowledge it.The devil needs to be comfortable doing it's work first and keep denying until it's ready.

One Love....

4 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

People's denial to these Truths, especially in an arrogant or aggressive way, and with no basis for their denial, usually tells me something. The way you acted towards Solipsism, true or not, says more than what the ears hear. I've noticed this a lot with people on these kinds of topics including politics. 

If you tell someone they are God, and they respond with anger and aggressive denial, speaks volumes. People will deny stuff just out of the blue without questioning far out claims.

People that laugh it off and call you crazy and move on are more prone to not have a clue; but when you're met with anger and aggression, there's something they know deep down in their psyche but just refuse to acknowledge it.The devil needs to be comfortable doing it's work first and keep denying until it's ready.

yes quite

ego scales the throne of god, has the world spellbound in its conceits and is incapable of shifting one step towards forfeiting its hard won kingdom

hey i am in charge here goddmanit and don't dare interfere with my and my family's impeccable reign

^_^