ivankiss

Existential Terror, Death and The Paradox

30 posts in this topic

@ivankiss  Don't be fooled. Your mind will tell you everything but not the Truth. Watch out for this all the time. Find out who you really are and what you are doing here. In the comfort zone, being god, emptiness, infinity, whatever you want, is easy. A proper stress test will tell you the truth about your memory. Have you remembered or do you still believe that you have remembered? God's mind differs from the human mind in that every story it creates, creates from the inside and lives it 100 percent through its every element. The human mind creates fantasies that, like sugar castles, can be dissolved even by a gentle drizzle. And just when you think you've seen it all and your hell is the darkest - watch out. Your max is a warm-up for others. Never give up. Shine in the dark.

@Kuba Powiertowski Yes to everything that you said, but you missed the point of the thread. 

It's not about any stories, tricks or ideas. It's about a feature, a quality of consciousness. If there is a self and The Self... there is also a paradox and The Paradox. 

The fear I speak of is also not just any fear that arises every other day. It could be said that this fear is the source of all fear.

fEar with a capital E.

If ya hEar the fEar, ya better har har har, far outta there!

36 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

@Kuba Powiertowski 

The fear I speak of is also not just any fear that arises every other day. It could be said that this fear is the source of all fear.

Maybe the "master fear" is because of being identified with a particular body.

1 hour ago, ivankiss said:

@Javfly33 As long as there is duality, there is fear. 

This is beautiful - everything you're saying in this thread is spot on.  I have so much respect for your accomplishment and I'm really happy to see individuals like you sharing this information with people.

I am an ascetic of Bhairava, who - while they are living love they also represent the path of terror.  We fall through darkness in order to find the light.  It is the most terrifying and agonizing experience I could ever describe, yet becomes the most blissful and fantastically enlightening one as we fall.

This line I quoted from you is just perfection for me.  As a mystic I present through darkness -  I walk with the fearsome face of God specifically to show how well it holds all of the love in my heart. 

While I am 'dual' and hold myself separate from God, I am afraid, yet when I let go and love God - it's all I experience!

People are terrified of confronting their inner authenticity - which is GOD - so they hold onto illusion.  The illusion is lethal in the eyes of God, they need to learn to let it go!  We may 'enjoy' illusion, with awareness - yet losing our identities within it is a sin that must be cleansed if people are going to survive these tests to become immortal and eternal.

Thank you for your contribution towards the highest good.  

Edited by Ariel the Lion Face

@ivankiss It is possible to free yourself from the fear of dualistic reality through full acceptance of its nature. This can only happen if you see things as they are. You understand the principle of Yin - Yang. Aware of the dangers of extremes, you try to follow the path of the Middle, keeping in mind that self-knowledge in duality runs precisely between opposites. Falls are inevitable. You make the greatest progress far beyond your comfort zone by learning a levitating walk over a thin ice. You need to stay relaxed and focused, you learn how to become an air you breathe. Sometimes you will fail, there will be many failures ahead of you. This is what it looks like. You have fallen - get up. Let me remind You the words of rabbi Ba'al Shem Tov: "Let me fall if I must fall. The One I become will catch me". Keep these words engraved in your heart forever. For yourself and others on this journey Over time, the narrative of the drama will give way to the narrative of a good adventure. With horror elements from time to time. Let fear appear, like pain, like joy, like sadness. These are the flavor spices of this dual dish. We all learn to accept it. There is no other way and you are not alone in this, Dear Brother. One day in this endless Now you'll restore your forgotten mastery or should I say, you have already done it🙏💗😉.

@Ariel the Lion Face Every now and then someone would write to me something this heartfelt, real and moving... A few words in and that was it... I fell in love. Nothing I could do.

Thank you so very much. Not just for the kind and warm words, but simply for stepping forth and reminding us all about a way that is perhaps not as popular and as glorified as other ways, but is arguably the most real, raw and direct way. 

To face absolute fear and terror, pain and suffering, devastation, humiliation... and to realize oneness in that 'space'... to realize it is nothing less than divinity... to declare light in absolute darkness... that's really something else.

I'll just say, it takes a real badass motherfucker to go down that road. 

Much love and respect.

@Kuba Powiertowski Thank you.

There is peace and clarity in abiding in pure observance. Not picking sides. Not doing, not choosing. Just observing.

Pure observance is not foreign. But what pure observance lacks, is participation. Action. Movement. 

To know yourself as that unbiased observer, but still dare to stand for something and face all the challenges that come with that... well, that's something else, again. It requires an enormous amount of humility. 

Many are stuck in the ether, in denial, afraid of facing the not so pretty side of truth. Of being. And that stands in the way of full integration and embodiment. It stands in the way of being. 

From a certain point of view, of course.

All the best to you.

7 hours ago, ivankiss said:

Pure observance is not foreign. But what pure observance lacks, is participation. Action. Movement. 

I recently received a well-edited copy of the Bhagavad Gita. I read it straight away. There is wisdom in these ancient texts that illuminates the darkness of doubt. Krishna says to Arjuna who is full of doubt and torn by his feelings - perform your actions, your duties selflessly. As unselfishly as you can. Then, detachment from the fruits of your actions becomes much easier. When you're not the center of attention, you can see yourself as part of a larger puzzle. Everyone does what corresponds to his/her level of self-awareness at a given moment. Another message from Krishna - you (your avatar) are already dead; I AM TIME BEYOND YOUR TIME - contemplate it. Broaden your perspective. That is why the path of Jnani - Self-Knowledge is so important. Knowledge of the Nature of Things from the widest possible perspective.

Read the Bhagavad Gita if you haven't already. And if you did, come back to it as well as to other ancient texts (and not only:) in moments of doubt.

Sat Nam

🙏💗♾️👁♾️💗🙏