Simbruh

I want Leo to be like Sadhguru.

84 posts in this topic

A guy that is in his sixties and can ride a bike for 10 hours each day for weeks...well, that should tell you something, that he has mastered something really right in his system and energies.

In the same way he has gone to múltiple debates and you won't see a single second of him being emotionally won over, he exactly knows always what to say, never gets angry, never gets triggered, always calm, etc...

If you observe him enough you will see, you can not obviously tell if he is "awake" or not, but there are some good things he must know to be able to carry himself like that effortlessly.

As Leo said if you like the Guy follow his work. For some people Will resonate for others It wont. 

15 hours ago, BlessedLion said:

I think I def fall into the category of needing love and devotion on my path. But I still find interesting this idea of Truth not Being Pure Love confusing. Some masters seem to point at this 

Love has many words, and the closest one to the truth is unconditional love.

7 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

Again - I didn't say he couldn't be enlightened.   I was going off intuition.   You should try it sometime.  You'd be surprised how accurate it is.  And I don't need to watch anything by him - I already know.

Your intuition sucks dude. Forget about him, i'm questioning your own claim that you are somehow spiritually 'evolved'. I knew you wouldn't reply humbly.

" And I don't need to watch anything by him - I already know."

No humility, no active involvement to at least try and see the other point of view. Yeah, you are definitely not enlightened,  nor are you a conveyer of truth in any way. 

Edited by Simbruh

17 hours ago, BlessedLion said:

My argument though is that it IS love. It’s undeniable that the structure/purpose/and core of God is Love. 

It depends on how you translate the word love in your mind. What I have seen in states of openness is the glory of existence, the wild and unstoppable impulse to be, which translates into the explosion of what exists. It is like a stream of life, pure joy that is pure intelligence. but love...let's see, love for me is more about wanting someone's good, wanting that thing to be close to you, if you love something or someone you don't torture them horribly, loving clearly implies bias, and existence lacks bias, it just wants being, it doesn't care about pain and death. It is love in the sense that it loves to be, but I see that more as joy or glory. I don't see the battle of Somme or chemical warfare as love, it lacks bias, although this could be qualified