Simbruh

I want Leo to be like Sadhguru.

84 posts in this topic

26 minutes ago, BlessedLion said:

I hope I am misunderstanding. Because I find it very depressing that he would deny Love and Compassion from God. But this is what he says quote for quote. Am I wrong in my interpretation?

I think we have enough proof that reality does not have human emotions

IMO Human emotions are one of the blockages in being in perfect armony with reality.

Love is one of them...

Love as Non Duality is not the same as the human love.

My take is, Sadhguru is debying selfish human love. Which only exists in the human mind

@Javfly33

this is the same point Ralston makes. 

My argument though is that it IS love. It’s undeniable that the structure/purpose/and core of God is Love. 

God does have emotions, everything we experience is possible to be felt by God. Nothing was left out in our experience. 

And it is the “same” as human love. But metaphysical. Human love is like a small taste of it but it’s of the same family. Kinda like grapes to wine. 

I don’t understand or agree with the notion that it’s somehow different. I mean why not call a spade a spade, it’s LOVE. 

Lions Heart is my YouTube Channel- Syncing Masculinity and Consciousness

Lions Heart YouTube

Yes, you guys are misunderstanding.

There are 4 ways to liberation:

Karma Yoga: The Path of Action. 

Bhakti Yoga: The Path of Devotion.

Gyana Yoga: The Path of Wisdom

Raja Yoga: The Path of mediation.

Now, theres a difference between talking about love and devotion, and actually expressing that love and devotion. Sadhguru is capable of being a dispassionate ascetic,  and also a devotee. He has shown both. When he speaks about dispassion he dissuades some from the path of devotion because for certain people they are incapable of it. For others he encourages devotion. Have you heard of Bhairavi devi? She is a goddess consecrated by Sadhguru for devotees. I'll list here a video of Sadhguru pouring his devotion for those who lean towards that. See here:

Thanks brother. 

I think I def fall into the category of needing love and devotion on my path. But I still find interesting this idea of Truth not Being Pure Love confusing. Some masters seem to point at this 

it seems to be the difference between Zen and Tantra

Lions Heart is my YouTube Channel- Syncing Masculinity and Consciousness

Lions Heart YouTube

On 12/18/2023 at 11:07 AM, Simbruh said:

I'm not saying i want Leo to be a copy of Sadhguru, but I know in my truth that Sadhguru is the most spiritually evolved being on the planet. 

This is so naive.   He's nothing more than an entertainer.   People much more enlightened than him aren't even seen in public.   Those are the real ones.  Not the entertainers.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Inliytened1 @emil1234  You clearly haven't participated in his yoga courses; you've just watched some entertaining YouTube shorts about him. How can you even presume to know who he really is and what he's capable of? That's naive.

Edited by OBEler

22 minutes ago, OBEler said:

@Inliytened1 @emil1234  You clearly haven't participated in his yoga courses; you've just watched some entertaining YouTube shorts about him. How can you even presume to know who he really is and what he's capable of? That's naive.

I'm not saying the possibility that he's enlightened doesn't exist. But it's probably a small one.  If he was that enlightened he wouldn't even be bothering to teach others.  The incentive wouldn't be there.  Most actual enlightened beings have no material desires left.  I can tell you that from personal experience.   Do I still love sex? A little.  But I wouldn't go out of my way for it anymore.  And that was one of my strongest - surpassing wealth and power.  It's nearly dead too.  But not quite.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

1 minute ago, Inliytened1 said:

I'm not saying the possibility that he's enlightened doesn't exist. But it's probably a small one.  If he was that enlightened he wouldn't even be bothering to teach others.  The incentive wouldn't be there.  Most actual enlightened beings have no material desires left.  I can tell you that from personal experience.   Do I still love sex? A little.  But I wouldn't go out of my way for it anymore. 

So you say he is not enlightened because he wants to awaken other people? That is how you can recognize his state of consciousness ? 

All well known enlightened masters teached others about awakening and helped them

6 minutes ago, OBEler said:

All well known enlightened masters teached others about awakening and helped them

All well known?  What about the unknown? How do you know the unknown aren't a hell of a lot more awake?  You might wanna think twice.   Everyone has material desires- and don't think that awakening others isn't a material desire.   It is indeed.  Especially when it brings wealth and survival.   But I bid you  - awakening is quite the contrast to all of this.  Ultimately all of your materialist desires, whatever they may be, will slowly die out.  For me, it wasn't wealth- it was sex.  That now is nearly extinguished - and believe me - it pains me to even say that.  But it's true.  So be careful that your count of who is enlightened isn't severely incomplete.   You don't consider those out there beyond seeking publicity or trying to awaken others.   Because those may be the true awakened ones.  Trust me - once you realize you are alone - it really becomes a joke.  Would you honestly trick yourself into playing God of War again,  after you beat it? It  wouldn't be the same.  It would be going through the motions.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Inliytened1

15 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

I'm not saying the possibility that he's enlightened doesn't exist. But it's probably a small one.  If he was that enlightened he wouldn't even be bothering to teach others.  The incentive wouldn't be there.  Most actual enlightened beings have no material desires left.  I can tell you that from personal experience.   Do I still love sex? A little.  But I wouldn't go out of my way for it anymore. 

Ok got your point, but saying sadghuru is just entertainer is a big underestimation of him, he really created something valuable with his yoga teachings.

How did your desire for sex vanished? And how can all your material desires vanish (even the desire to awaken other parts of yourself) if you realize you are all alone? 

24 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

I'm not saying the possibility that he's enlightened doesn't exist. But it's probably a small one.  If he was that enlightened he wouldn't even be bothering to teach others.  The incentive wouldn't be there.  Most actual enlightened beings have no material desires left.  I can tell you that from personal experience.   Do I still love sex? A little.  But I wouldn't go out of my way for it anymore.  And that was one of my strongest - surpassing wealth and power.  It's nearly dead too.  But not quite.

You're acting like you're enlightened lol. 

"But i am enlightened can't you tell"

Ya either love the enlightened ones or you throw eggs at them. Sheesh, what a tough crowd! How can we hold a satsung with all of this chaos?

More like a… sad song :(

And don’t go throwing tomatoes at me… just trying to inliyten the mood!

Edited by Yimpa

54 minutes ago, Simbruh said:

You're acting like you're enlightened lol. 

"But i am enlightened can't you tell"

I'm trying to explain a point.  That these guys that you so much look up to.are but mere figments of your imagination 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

1 hour ago, OBEler said:

@Inliytened1

Ok got your point, but saying sadghuru is just entertainer is a big underestimation of him, he really created something valuable with his yoga teachings.

How did your desire for sex vanished? And how can all your material desires vanish (even the desire to awaken other parts of yourself) if you realize you are all alone? 

Relatively speaking - ok.  I'll give it to you only because I can appreciate relativity. :)

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

1 hour ago, OBEler said:

@Inliytened1

Grow old.  Give yourself 30 years.  There's something that comes along called experience.   Once you have done it all - albeit for some of us - over and over and over-  it really does begin to disappear. The need for it ultimately will be fully vanquished upon death 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

If you like Sadhguru then just follow his work.

You can't force people to be who they aren't.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

36 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

I'm trying to explain a point.  That these guys that you so much look up to.are but mere figments of your imagination 

This is literally what you said ---->

"He's nothing more than an entertainer"

The point you said about most enlightened beings not getting involved into public discourse is not new. It's already a known and established fact in the spiritual community. You weren't the first to say something like that. But you thinking that somehow those who don't get involved with the public are 'real' and that those who do aren't 'real' is concerning. This is a childish way of looking that things. What you're doing is a generalization. Before you make such comments i suggest you do the research. But since i already did the work I'll just educate you a little bit. At least when it comes to Sadhguru. 

(Watch from 1:36 - 1:44, 2:09:19 - 2:14:37. I'm not letting you make a snarky comment and then leave. You better hear Sadhguru's comments directly addressing what you said. It took me a forever to find these timestamps. This directly address your comments. The amount of effort it took Sadhguru to maintain his body, and prevent it from collapsing, and the reason why he moved in the direction that he did)

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

If you like Sadhguru then just follow his work.

You can force people to be who they aren't.

I want to preface this by saying that i'm currently one of your patrons on Patreon, I've been so for quite a while. Just mentioning that so you don't hate me, lol. Now that i have your attention. Bare with me for a little bit. I'm going to try to be as concise as possible with my words. I'm going to use examples to explain it easier. You can drive a car around as much as you want, but unless you have done your homework, you won't be able to fix it if it has a flat tire. The same thing applies to enlightenment. Experientially you can be enlightened, but it take a lot of work to have mastery over the human system. You can do much more for others if you have more control over it. That's the difference between knowing, and understanding. Those are 2 different things. Someone who has a complete mastery over the human system is called a chakreshwara. These aren't just terms that don't mean anything. Ok, you may not find it worthwhile to invest in that direction where you can leave your body at will (mahasamadhi) or access your past life memories, or consecrate spaces with your energy. But since you have a little more access to life than most of us, i would suggest that you invest in this direction. Just like how you make videos about the effects of certain psychedelics after experimenting with them, why don't you make videos about mystical dimensions? You've heard this term 'consecration' thrown around a bit, but have you ever tried to see what these people are attempting to do? Many times ignorant people will look at Sadhguru and hear what he says and think it's all nonsense, so if you take such people into a temple or a place of meditation, it won't mean anything. Someone like you who is more sensitive to life around you would easily be able to clearly go into consecrated spaces and see what kind of spiritual work has been done in that space just by being there. Even someone like you can disregard Sadhguru after hearing him, but it wont' mean anything because it's just words, even Sadhguru says words are just the introduction. You need to go and see the real thing. If you actually entered these spaces like dhyanalinga temple or bhairavi temple, you would begin to grasp and explain to others of the importance of those kinds of spaces for meditators, and the sophistication of the energy work it took to make those places energetically alive. Till date i don't think i've seen a single video of an enlightened being entering these spaces and describing what they experienced there publicly. How do i know that you would bring important insights on these kinds of things? Because i've seen your videos and the level of clarity you have and the wisdom you show is definitely not coming from textbook knowledge. What you're experiencing can only be described as something beyond the 5 senses. However, i need to say that in certain aspects, i feel that you do fall a bit short. Not saying you are lying, but because you haven't had enough exposure to it to understand it. For instance, when people in this forum bring up Vijji's (sadhguru's wife) mahasamadhi, even you are skeptical about it. Not that being skeptical is wrong, but when people brought it up to you whether it was possible, you didn't have an explanation   that you can give them about the topic of mahasamadhi because you've neither attempted it, nor have you tried moving in that direction. You've only heard the term before, it's not currently in your realm to explain it from experience. There are a few other things like this like one yogi living 2 separate lives with 2 bodies, or in other words two bodies carrying the same warehouse of karma. I've also seen other people go into detail about how they entered this life and their experiences from past lives. You talked in a video about how you wanted to do more research on various topics so you can explain it to your audience. I feel that you're mostly talking about things that others have talked about. I know this because i watch videos from many spiritual teachers . I know you said that if i like Sadhguru then i should just listen to him, but it's not like that. I know that enlightened beings come in different hues, but what irks me is seeing sometimes they step on each others toes because sometimes one has experienced something that the other one hasn't . I know you are capable of much more, I'm certain of it. I'll end off with something i read from Sadhguru that describes this perfectly:

https://isha.sadhguru.org/ca/en/wisdom/article/kriya-yoga

MUCH LOVE. THANKS FOR EVERYTHING YOU HAVE TAUGH ME LEO

Edited by Simbruh

2 hours ago, Simbruh said:

The point you said about most enlightened beings not getting involved into public discourse is not new. It's already a known and established fact in the spiritual community. You weren't the first to say something like that. But you thinking that somehow those who don't get involved with the public are 'real' and that those who do aren't 'real' is concerning. This is a childish way of looking that things. What you're doing is a generalization. Before you make such comments i suggest you do the research. But since i already did the work I'll just educate you a little bit. At least when it comes to Sadhguru. 

(Watch from 1:36 - 1:44, 2:09:19 - 2:14:37. I'm not letting you make a snarky comment and then leave. You better hear Sadhguru's comments directly addressing what you said. It took me a forever to find these timestamps. This directly address your comments. The amount of effort it took Sadhguru to maintain his body, and prevent it from collapsing, and the reason why he moved in the direction that he did)

Again - I didn't say he couldn't be enlightened.   I was going off intuition.   You should try it sometime.  You'd be surprised how accurate it is.  And I don't need to watch anything by him - I already know.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

1 hour ago, Simbruh said:

I want to preface this by saying that i'm currently one of your patrons on Patreon, I've been so for quite a while. Just mentioning that so you don't hate me, lol. Now that i have your attention. Bare with me for a little bit. I'm going to try to be as concise as possible with my words. I'm going to use examples to explain it easier. You can drive a car around as much as you want, but unless you have done your homework, you won't be able to fix it if it has a flat tire. The same thing applies to enlightenment. Experientially you can be enlightened, but it take a lot of work to have mastery over the human system. You can do much more for others if you have more control over it. That's the difference between knowing, and understanding. Those are 2 different things. Someone who has a complete mastery over the human system is called a chakreshwara. These aren't just terms that don't mean anything. Ok, you may not find it worthwhile to invest in that direction where you can leave your body at will (mahasamadhi) or access your past life memories, or consecrate spaces with your energy. But since you have a little more access to life than most of us, i would suggest that you invest in this direction. Just like how you make videos about the effects of certain psychedelics after experimenting with them, why don't you make videos about mystical dimensions? You've heard this term 'consecration' thrown around a bit, but have you ever tried to see what these people are attempting to do? Many times ignorant people will look at Sadhguru and hear what he says and think it's all nonsense, so if you take such people into a temple or a place of meditation, it won't mean anything. Someone like you who is more sensitive to life around you would easily be able to clearly go into consecrated spaces and see what kind of spiritual work has been done in that space just by being there. Even someone like you can disregard Sadhguru after hearing him, but it wont' mean anything because it's just words, even Sadhguru says words are just the introduction. You need to go and see the real thing. If you actually entered these spaces like dhyanalinga temple or bhairavi temple, you would begin to grasp and explain to others of the importance of those kinds of spaces for meditators, and the sophistication of the energy work it took to make those places energetically alive. Till date i don't think i've seen a single video of an enlightened being entering these spaces and describing what they experienced there publicly. How do i know that you would bring important insights on these kinds of things? Because i've seen your videos and the level of clarity you have and the wisdom you show is definitely not coming from textbook knowledge. What you're experiencing can only be described as something beyond the 5 senses. However, i need to say that in certain aspects, i feel that you do fall a bit short. Not saying you are lying, but because you haven't had enough exposure to it to understand it. For instance, when people in this forum bring up Vijji's (sadhguru's wife) mahasamadhi, even you are skeptical about it. Not that being skeptical is wrong, but when people brought it up to you whether it was possible, you didn't have an explanation   that you can give them about the topic of mahasamadhi because you've neither attempted it, nor have you tried moving in that direction. You've only heard the term before, it's not currently in your realm to explain it from experience. There are a few other things like this like one yogi living 2 separate lives with 2 bodies, or in other words two bodies carrying the same warehouse of karma. I've also seen other people go into detail about how they entered this life and their experiences from past lives. You talked in a video about how you wanted to do more research on various topics so you can explain it to your audience. I feel that you're mostly talking about things that others have talked about. I know this because i watch videos from many spiritual teachers . I know you said that if i like Sadhguru then i should just listen to him, but it's not like that. I know that enlightened beings come in different hues, but what irks me is seeing sometimes they step on each others toes because sometimes one has experienced something that the other one hasn't . I know you are capable of much more, I'm certain of it. I'll end off with something i read from Sadhguru that describes this perfectly:

https://isha.sadhguru.org/ca/en/wisdom/article/kriya-yoga

MUCH LOVE. THANKS FOR EVERYTHING YOU HAVE TAUGH ME LEO

2 hours ago, Simbruh said:

to add to what i said- you also must remember lucid dreaming.   Become lucid for a moment and realize you are literally creating Sadhguru.   Cant?  Well thats because you haven't awoken yet.  When you awaken you will be able to become lucid - the timing is really not official.  You will just become lucid when you do.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.