Sadhguru Reveals What Happens When You Live for 84 Years

jimwell
By jimwell in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God,
In this video, Sadhguru discusses the connection between the cycles of the moon and the fundamentals of human birth. He explains that the energy system of a person can mature by witnessing one-thousand-and-eight full moons, which occurs approximately in eighty-four years. According to Sadhguru, this maturity allows one to go beyond the cycles of birth and death. This spiritual insight suggests that even if you live an ignorant and a low-consciousness life, you'll NOT be born again on planet Earth if you live for at least 84 years. When a person reaches the age of 83, 84, or 85, their character changes significantly even without any self-help or spirituality. For example, if you have been a bastard your entire life, you'll become compassionate and generous when you turn 84. This transformation happens automatically; no self-help, no therapy, no internal work, and no spirituality needed.  I've observed members or users in this forum who are experiencing significant suffering and wish to avoid being reborn after death. Here's some good news for you: simply live until 84, and you'll automatically accomplish it. I wonder where or how Sadhguru generated this spiritual insight. I don't think it's true. But it's at least interesting. Sadhguru is a good storyteller. I was entertained.   
  • 82 replies