Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Thao Tran

How is your ordinary life?

18 posts in this topic

generally, I just spend time at home, doing chores, going places, and working. 

I don't have many friends, since I don't like most people tbh. i just spend time looking after myself, doing hobbies, and ensuring i do what i need to do.

If we separate three phases of age: under 18; between 18 to 32 and over 32 years old, our ordinary life has differentiate or not?

It's extraordinary.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

13 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

It's extraordinary.

I'm happy to hear that. Base line consciousness is becoming more and more important for me

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

Yes, the consciousness line is set up and then, positive autosuggestion line also appear through stages.

a/ consciousness line

b/ positive autosuggestion line

c/ so, what's line else?

I am enquiring when was social relations line built for you and have you experienced on reaching milestone ? 

Ordinary life becomes Extraordinary. You’re right where you need to be.

3 hours ago, Thao Tran said:

I am enquiring when was social relations line built for you and have you experienced on reaching milestone ? 

Right in this moment. As soon as you give up your own sovereignty and hand it to someone else, their story becomes your own.

If this is anyone's private is not mention before public. I also unuse someone foundation to tag myself. Only I would like to find correlation lines in our life. Sorry, because I am reading econometrics ebook.

@bebotalk

On 2023-12-15 at 1:41 PM, bebotalk said:

generally, I just spend time at home, doing chores, going places, and working. 

I don't have many friends, since I don't like most people tbh. i just spend time looking after myself, doing hobbies, and ensuring i do what i need to do.

Similar to me as well, except I'm more busy with LP, and some time here, and watching documentaries about history and countries. Am currently taking @Leo Gura's geography challenge, and it's great.

22 hours ago, Thao Tran said:

If this is anyone's private is not mention before public. I also unuse someone foundation to tag myself. Only I would like to find correlation lines in our life. Sorry, because I am reading econometrics ebook.

You speak very uniquely. I like that!

20 hours ago, Danioover9000 said:

Am currently taking @Leo Gura's geography challenge, and it's great.

My entire house became its own geography challenge. I started looking at my dryer as a completely different object and world onto itself.

@Yimpa

3 hours ago, Yimpa said:

My entire house became its own geography challenge. I started looking at my dryer as a completely different object and world onto itself.

Sounds like you're doing some learning=making distinction or observation, or even mindfulness meditation.

I do similar techniques plus contemplation and concentration exercises, but my life is ordinary and sometimes mediocre, and a few moments of darkness. Yes, life can be hard and merciless. Trying to make vids or music, and a VN is tough especially the marketing and the coding.

Just now, Danioover9000 said:

@Thao Tran

Ordinary, like your blank and bland quote.

You’d be surprised how a blank and bland stare can say a lot more about reality than a Nobel Prize speech. Nothing ordinary about that.

once i was okay with being ordinary, complete nobody even a loser at times, its ight. im chillin enjoy some music after work meditate a little, die to infinity here and there. saul goodman

Staying at home spending money on nothing but rent and food and resources, trying to get my life purpose off the ground with Youtube. 

Struggling to focus and motivate myself to take massive volumes of productive action. 

I forgive my past, I release the future, and I honor how I feel in the present.