Schizophonia

Is awakening desirable?

23 posts in this topic

I haven't reached it directly yet. But between two total insomnia I already manage to touch the illusory nature of the whole experience.

Sexual orgasm, reactions to orgasm (rolling eyes, moaning...) to torture and reactions to torture (screaming, struggling) through food, laughter, crying, All that you want.
It's just comedy, a story.

What is the point of living when we are aware that there is nothing tangible in the absolute?
It's like the show was ruined.

The devil is in the details.

Awakening makes ordinary things more magical.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

3 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Awakening makes ordinary things more magical.

“Magic” is an illusion, is a delirium in the dream.

All I see is more mechanics, it's like you're telling me that finding out Santa doesn't exist makes him more magical.:/

37 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

“Magic” is an illusion, is a delirium in the dream.

That's where you're wrong.

You speak of a thing you do not comprehend.

God is magic but you are a godless devil.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I heard a good quote by Rupert Spira yesterday "Reality is a dream in God's mind."

What a preposterous question!-_-

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

55 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

All I see is more mechanics, it's like you're telling me that finding out Santa doesn't exist makes him more magical.:/

If Santa appears in front of you yet doesn't exist, that would be quite magical.

1 hour ago, Schizophonia said:

What is the point of living when we are aware that there is nothing tangible in the absolute?

Thinking that something is tangible or not is something the self thinks. awakening is dissolving the self, not a new perspective. perspectives are just perspectives, awakening is the real, and the real is not in the dual frequency of: I am god and I play games. those are ideas of the self. They are not false, they are ideas of the self. awakening is opening yourself to the source, to the living infinite, to God. From awakening the timeline, the experience, can be perceived as a dream, but this does not mean anything, the self is always there in part, even in awakening state, what is, is, and that's it, you don't have to ruminate about it, you have to be. 

Oneness, no-oness is desirable. Awakening? I dont know.

Truth is neither a destination nor a conclusion. Truth is a living experience.

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

You don't know what you're talking about. Avoid speculating and jumping to conclusions based on what you've heard from others or have come up with by yourself.

First, contemplate and grasp your nature, then your question may get resolved on its own. 

Edited by UnbornTao

"What is the root of pain? Ignorance of yourself.

What is the root of desire? The urge to find yourself.

All creation toils for it's self and will not rest until it returns to it."

- Nisargadatta (20th century Indian Advaita mystic)

9 hours ago, Schizophonia said:

I haven't reached it directly yet. But between two total insomnia I already manage to touch the illusory nature of the whole experience.

Sexual orgasm, reactions to orgasm (rolling eyes, moaning...) to torture and reactions to torture (screaming, struggling) through food, laughter, crying, All that you want.
It's just comedy, a story.

Isn't the object of a video game to beat the game?  Then you can go back and play it again by fooling yourself but the fear will be gone because you already know everything.   You reached omniscience in the game. 

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

2 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

Isn't the object of a video game to beat the game?  Then you can go back and play it again by fooling yourself but the fear will be gone because you already know everything.   You reached omniscience in the game. 

Yes, but the whole point is to delude yourself into taking it seriously.

5 hours ago, UnbornTao said:

You don't know what you're talking about. Avoid speculating and jumping to conclusions based on what you've heard from others or have come up with by yourself.

First, contemplate and grasp your nature, then your question may get resolved on its own. 

You are projecting yourself too much.
Everything I said was precisely the explanation of personal contemplations, when even the rendering seems confused.

10 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

Thinking that something is tangible or not is something the self thinks. awakening is dissolving the self, not a new perspective. perspectives are just perspectives, awakening is the real, and the real is not in the dual frequency of: I am god and I play games. those are ideas of the self. They are not false, they are ideas of the self. awakening is opening yourself to the source, to the living infinite, to God. From awakening the timeline, the experience, can be perceived as a dream, but this does not mean anything, the self is always there in part, even in awakening state, what is, is, and that's it, you don't have to ruminate about it, you have to be. 

You're right

1 hour ago, Schizophonia said:

You are projecting yourself too much.
Everything I said was precisely the explanation of personal contemplations, when even the rendering seems confused.

You yourself said you hadn't got it, and then proceeded to share some conclusions likely influenced or based on your interpretation of hearsay. Like trying to take ten steps without having taken the first one. If you truly get in touch with the sense that you're uncertain about this matter, that's a more powerful place to contemplate from than coming up with plausible and reasonable explanations.

Better to remain open.

Edited by UnbornTao

Not for the ego. If you think you desire awakening, it's not awakening, but an idea in your mind, often based on a desire for something else entirely (e.g. safety, belonging, self-esteem). The experience itself is way beyond what you can ever imagine, let alone desire, yet you've always known it.

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

12 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

God is magic but you are a godless devil.

Is that one of your pickup lines? xD

8 hours ago, Thought Art said:

I got a boner from that.

IMG_4174-min.jpeg

Edited by Yimpa

I think so, I think the advantages outweigh the disadvantages. There are definitely disadvantages which can't be overlooked, but overall it makes it easier to accept negative things