mr_engineer

I finally deciphered the idea of 'creepiness'.

243 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, mr_engineer said:

I would rather guys like yourselves who keep saying contradictory stuff try not to set dating-rules for others and try not to get into women's heads and read their minds about what's 'comfortable' or not about them. It's very simpy. 

No ones setting rules bro, even if I did it wouldnt matter as I have no authority. You don't have to listen to anyone, keep over thinking things, not caring if people feel uncomfortable, trying to get women to change the 1000s of years of evolution inbuilt in them, shaming women, whatever your strategies are go for it. 

Other people are just disagreeing with their own real life experience, I don't really get why you post here expecting people to agree with your takes. But basically everyone else is wrong or you're wrong, if its everyone else then obviously we're not on your level of understanding so there's no point in trying to convince us, if its you then there's some internal stuff you need to go off and really sort out, or not just keep thinking maybe one day the world will change to how you see it. 

On 12/16/2023 at 3:46 PM, Princess Arabia said:

Men kill themselves over lack of pussy.

Women project the most negative possible qualities onto sex (unless it's a winner category individual), to the point of demonizing men because they themselves made up in their minds that the man is saying something sexual, based off of nearly no evidence, and think openly being a fragile narcissist about this is acceptable.

Either way the original point stands, it's not unreasonable to assume a chunk of oversocialized individuals would kill themselves over this. Too bad because women do not consider this, only their own near-psychotic emotional reaction to perceived creepiness.

"Jesus in His love and mercy for me let me know who He really was. He is God who is born to be the Man, Jesus. Jesus was specifically born so that He could die because God is eternal and He cannot die, He had no beginning and He has no end. We have been separated from a relationship with God because of our sin."

This person here is misguided, but at least not a repressed sadistic killer trying to let out his frustrations by attempting murder through psychological torture the way that is characteristic specifically of the decrepit and completely incurable of those who believe in non-duality and Christianity. But don't be fooled, man is sinless by default. You are thrown into this reality without being told anything, that much can never be taken away by any ideologue.

On 12/15/2023 at 8:20 PM, Leo Gura said:

@mr_engineer A girl will almost never call you creepy unless you do something quite socially wrong. The problem is you lack social calibration and awareness. Which only comes from massive experience.

Dude, I've been there, I've done creepy. I know how it works. Girls never call me creepy any more. Because I know what not to say and not to do.

Not... even vaguely true. Women perceive men based on pre-determined physical characteristics. If you're disadvantaged in this way, or in some other way, you are "creepy."

Otherwise you are living in a world where it never happens that a woman uses (made-up) creepiness as an excuse for insulting/repelling someone born with unattractive physical characteristics.

"Jesus in His love and mercy for me let me know who He really was. He is God who is born to be the Man, Jesus. Jesus was specifically born so that He could die because God is eternal and He cannot die, He had no beginning and He has no end. We have been separated from a relationship with God because of our sin."

This person here is misguided, but at least not a repressed sadistic killer trying to let out his frustrations by attempting murder through psychological torture the way that is characteristic specifically of the decrepit and completely incurable of those who believe in non-duality and Christianity. But don't be fooled, man is sinless by default. You are thrown into this reality without being told anything, that much can never be taken away by any ideologue.

16 minutes ago, numbersinarow said:

Too bad because women do not consider this, only their own near-psychotic emotional reaction to perceived creepiness.

Would you call your fear response to a group of guys in hoods walking past you on the street at night 'psychotic'? Statistically they'll probably leave you alone, but do you really want to take the risk when the potential cost is so high?

Creepiness is the same. It's a fear response to danger. It's visceral and biological, based on thousands of years of evolution which has taught women to avoid the horny low status men who may rape and potentially impregnate them, leaving them alone to raise weak offspring.

Otherwise you are living in a world where it never happens that a woman uses (made-up) creepiness as an excuse for insulting/repelling someone born with unattractive physical characteristics.

The key factor is perceived status/masculinity of the man, not his looks. This is something you do have significant control over through personality, confidence, and success.

If you are ugly but everyone treats you like you are high status, you'll still do well with women. You meet guys like this in nightclubs quite a lot. Guys who aren't especially attractive but who everyone wants to be around because of their charisma. This social status makes them attractive to women even if their physical characteristics are bad.

38 minutes ago, numbersinarow said:

Not... even vaguely true. Women perceive men based on pre-determined physical characteristics. If you're disadvantaged in this way, or in some other way, you are "creepy."

This is such baloney. It's just your limiting beliefs and experiences. 

Edited by Princess Arabia

Know thyself....

It’s creepy when you try so hard not to be creepy.

11 hours ago, Consept said:

No ones setting rules bro, even if I did it wouldnt matter as I have no authority. You don't have to listen to anyone, keep over thinking things, not caring if people feel uncomfortable, trying to get women to change the 1000s of years of evolution inbuilt in them, shaming women, whatever your strategies are go for it. 

Other people are just disagreeing with their own real life experience, I don't really get why you post here expecting people to agree with your takes. But basically everyone else is wrong or you're wrong, if its everyone else then obviously we're not on your level of understanding so there's no point in trying to convince us, if its you then there's some internal stuff you need to go off and really sort out, or not just keep thinking maybe one day the world will change to how you see it. 

It's all one big ass COPE.  Dude is pointing fingers and unironically using words like "simpy" in one direction, all while he is being called creepy irl by women.  Lol, get out of town.

Imagine if you printed out the OP, handed it to a woman to read and ask her what she thinks.  Guess what would be her first thought about the author?  xD

51 minutes ago, hoodrow trillson said:

It's all one big ass COPE.  Dude is pointing fingers and unironically using words like "simpy" in one direction, all while he is being called creepy irl by women.  Lol, get out of town.

Imagine if you printed out the OP, handed it to a woman to read and ask her what she thinks.  Guess what would be her first thought about the author?  xD

You really like to make things personal, don't you?! 

1 hour ago, hoodrow trillson said:

Creepy?

Know thyself....

11 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Creepy?

I don't care, honestly. My profile-pic is not my actual face. 

What all of you are doing is basically proving my point. It's just a swear-word that you throw around willy-nilly. There's no logic behind it. 

Edited by mr_engineer

2 minutes ago, mr_engineer said:

I don't care, honestly. My profile-pic is not my actual face. 

What all of you are doing is basically proving my point. It's just a swear-word that you throw around willy-nilly. 

What does your profile pic have to do with creepiness. Ain't nobody care about no Avatar. Your whole line of posts on the forum for the most part is about women and their behaviors. That alone in itself is creepy. 

Know thyself....

4 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

What does your profile pic have to do with creepiness. Ain't nobody care about no Avatar. Your whole line of posts on the forum for the most part is about women and their behaviors. That alone in itself is creepy. 

Do you have an explanation for why it's 'creepy'? Is there a logic behind this judgement? Or is it just nonsense? 

Edited by mr_engineer

1 minute ago, hoodrow trillson said:

Ding ding ding!  Winner!

Aw! Congrats! Here's your prize!! 

640px-Choc-Chip-Cookie.jpg

Just now, mr_engineer said:

Do you have an explanation for why it's 'creepy'? Is there a logic behind this judgement? 

It's not a judgement; it's an opinion. That's my opinion and I don't base my opinions on logic. They are not even true. That's just how I see it. My definition of creepy can vary. Spiders are creepy. 

Know thyself....

Just now, Princess Arabia said:

It's not a judgement; it's an opinion. That's my opinion and I don't base my opinions on logic. They are not even true. That's just how I see it. My definition of creepy can vary. Spiders are creepy. 

Okay, so, proving my point. 

If the OP feels creepy to you, I don't care. What I care about, is the fact that it's true. 

4 minutes ago, hoodrow trillson said:

Ding ding ding!  Winner!

You also win a special trip to simp island, for stoking illogical feelings of 'creepiness' in women and biasing them to have that interpretation. 

Just now, Sincerity said:

"It's the women!" volume 1000... 

Aren't your feelings your responsibility to begin with?! 'Creepiness' has more to do with the woman's feelings than with what someone else is doing (as long as it's not a crime). 

2 minutes ago, mr_engineer said:

You also win a special trip to simp island, for stoking illogical feelings of 'creepiness' in women and biasing them to have that interpretation. 

Not everybody is a victim. Some of us know how to decide for ourselves.

Know thyself....