mr_engineer

I finally deciphered the idea of 'creepiness'.

243 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@mr_engineer Just be your non-creepy self.

But LEEEOOO, being 'creepy' is not a decision someone makes to begin with. It's something that other people choose to call you because you trigger some feelings in them. They're going to call you that no matter what you do. So, why bother?! 

All 'creepy' is, is a swear-word. 

Edited by mr_engineer

@mr_engineer A girl will almost never call you creepy unless you do something quite socially wrong. The problem is you lack social calibration and awareness. Which only comes from massive experience.

Dude, I've been there, I've done creepy. I know how it works. Girls never call me creepy any more. Because I know what not to say and not to do.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@mr_engineer A girl will rarely call you creepy unless you do something quite socially wrong.

So, if I break a social-norm, she, like a good little defender of that norm, will use a swear-word to 'punish me'? 

Why should I want to deal with someone manipulative like that? 

Keep in mind that I'm not talking about doing something criminally wrong here, there are legal consequences for that. 

Edited by mr_engineer

The amazing awakening a man have about women is when realize the years he was lost on his fears, shame, not feeling at home in his own body and all the strategies in his mind and he realize he just needed to enjoy, laugth, have fun, dance, play and be natural, just a human being interacting in flow with the situation, at ease.. at home.. and boommm. So fucking easy and he was complicating so much. 

52 minutes ago, mr_engineer said:

There are women who will call you 'creepy' when you be yourself. 

Chances are very high you have parts to heal first before your authentic self shines through. Personally, I had a skewed image of what my authentic self is for the biggest part of my life.

@Rafael Thundercat Beautiful.

Edited by meta_male

25 minutes ago, Rafael Thundercat said:

Just a human being interacting in flow with the situation, at ease.. at home.. and boommm. So fucking easy and he was complicating so much. 

Love this. We men overanalyze everything, especially women and interactions with women because we crave their approval and attention and affection

2 minutes ago, meta_male said:

Chances are very high you have parts to heal first before your authentic self shines through. Personally, I had a skewed image of what my authentic self is most of my life.

That's not the issue at hand here. The issue at hand is - how do you find a woman who can communicate properly? This word of 'creepy' is too common of a term to use and they throw it around willy-nilly. And, when you look into it, it's nothing, it's just a swear-word. 

5 minutes ago, mr_engineer said:

it's just a swear-word. 

It's a swear word in your head, you don't know the meaning behind the word in someone else's head 

3 minutes ago, mr_engineer said:

The issue at hand is - how do you find a woman who can communicate properly? 

Once you can communicate properly yourself she will appear.

You still wanna find out why people swear at you. After all, it bothered you enough to post here.

1 minute ago, meta_male said:

Once you can communicate properly yourself she will appear.

You still wanna find out why people swear at you. After all, it bothered you enough to post here.

No, that's not the reason I posted it. 

The reason I posted it, is that I thought that it's something really serious, that 'maybe it is something that I'm doing wrong'. Then, when I really looked into it, it turned out to just be a swear-word! Do you take it seriously when someone swears at you? I don't. 

This is the point of disagreement. That everyone believes that it actually means something, when it doesn't. 

1 minute ago, mr_engineer said:

everyone believes that it actually means something, when it doesn't. 

What means something very serious to one person, another may take sarcastically, indifferently, surprisingly, etc. etc. You can start taking a more active role by being attuned with what clicks and doesn’t click.

13 minutes ago, mr_engineer said:

This is the point of disagreement. That everyone believes that it actually means something, when it doesn't. 

Good luck changing our mind about it.

On 12/14/2023 at 3:40 PM, mr_engineer said:

And I have every right to hold women accountable for the way they feel. No, they don't have good reason for it. And they definitely don't have a good reason to blame me (or any man, for that matter) for feeling 'creeped out', if he hasn't committed a crime. 

This is anti-thetical to how women operate. Simply because their survival is linked to it. You can't change that. You can't tell a child to not be scared of fire. You can't tell a woman that she shouldn't feel a certain way, it's invalidation of her basic instincts and she is going to reject you for that instantly. Her security is her priority. You are trying to override her instincts. This is lack of social calibration. And just like you think she doesn't have the right to feel a certain way, you lose your right to tell her how she should feel. You can't have a right meanwhile snatching other's rights. You're operating on double standards. 

You want to be so self righteous that you scarcely care about other's rights. 

Approaching a woman is a privilege, not a right. If she is not okay with your behavior she has the right to reject you, whatever her biases may be. Try to work on those biases rather than telling her to drop them. In most cases you don't need to commit a crime to be seen as a creep. Creep does not mean criminal. It means someone who is potentially putting her off or is unsafe in some manner. 

What you're doing can be best described as controlling. You will most likely come across as controlling to the women you're supposedly approaching. Since you insist so much on telling them to stop thinking or feeling a certain way. You can't be complaining about someone's biases when everyone, all men and women have biases. Nobody put you in jail because of a woman's bias. In the court of law, evidence is needed so you don't have to worry if you haven't done anything wrong or actually creepy. 

Regarding her calling you a label, women are called sluts all the time by judgemental men, it goes both ways. 

You want to have it all prim and proper, fair and square, sorry society doesn't operate on your rigid paradigms. Yet society is not too bad either. 

If you can't fit in with the social norms, it's time to change yourself. If you can't change yourself, why do you justify changing women? 

You're causing acute logical fallacies. You're being an ideological blowhard at this point, the kind of people who think they can never be wrong. 

Edited by Buck Edwards

My name is Reena Gerlach and I'm a woman of few words. 

1 hour ago, mr_engineer said:

No, that's not the reason I posted it. 

The reason I posted it, is that I thought that it's something really serious, that 'maybe it is something that I'm doing wrong'. Then, when I really looked into it, it turned out to just be a swear-word! Do you take it seriously when someone swears at you? I don't. 

You just need to remember again and again. You take for granted that the way you see things and the way you interpret things are not the same as everyone around you, especially girls. They have their own worldview and yes, some of them very biased towards a certain kind of men they feel atracted to even if the man is very simp or whatsoever category of men they are. I know a girl that is super into conscious work, spirituality and psycadelics but she told me she rarelly date men in the spiritual path. She feel atraction for bad boys, even if later she end up disiluded that he dont want to listen her stories of Egipt Goddess, Ra, Pleidians or following her in the psycadelic path. She realized she need to accept that she feels atraction for this kind of men and dont try to change them, that they have their own way of see life and end of story. 

Do you want to get laid or win an ideological debate?

I fell in love with a beautiful woman who others perceive as creepy. I see past the societal judgments. She’s not creepy. She is different and  I relate to so much of her internal and external struggles, too. Yes, even if they’re expressed in different ways!

I don’t need  to be a certain way to connect deeply with her, I simply need to be what I am and the opposite of what others have conflated her to be.

2 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

I fell in love with a beautiful woman who others perceive as creepy. I see past the societal judgments. She’s not creepy. She is different and  I relate to so much of her internal and external struggles, too. Yes, even if they’re expressed in different ways!

I don’t need  to be a certain way to connect deeply with her, I simply need to be what I am and the opposite of what others have conflated her to be.

How was she? If you dont mind. 

The devil is in the details.

1 minute ago, Schizophonia said:

How was she? If you dont mind. 

Her true colors blossom as you authentically be present with her however she wants to be. 

6 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Which only comes from massive experience

Do you think part of your own journey is skewing the average of how most men act? I remember back sometime that you said most men need 400 plus approaches to get 1 number and couldn't believe what I was hearing, that is very extreme, I don't know anyone that has that bad success rate. Do you think you sometimes overestimate what it takes to understand dating/game (guaranteed their different). I feel like you set an unfavourable and untrue standard for the average man when it comes to this simply because of how much work it took of you to get where you wanted to be from where you started.

And also that being someone that got started in pickup, your view is skewed precisely because most men wont go to pickup classes and get involved in the community if they aren't struggling, therefore that would skew your view of the majority simply because of the environment your in.

Edited by Francis777

6 hours ago, Buck Edwards said:

This is anti-thetical to how women operate. Simply because their survival is linked to it. You can't change that. You can't tell a child to not be scared of fire. You can't tell a woman that she shouldn't feel a certain way, it's invalidation of her basic instincts and she is going to reject you for that instantly. Her security is her priority. You are trying to override her instincts. This is lack of social calibration. And just like you think she doesn't have the right to feel a certain way, you lose your right to tell her how she should feel. You can't have a right meanwhile snatching other's rights. You're operating on double standards. 

You want to be so self righteous that you scarcely care about other's rights. 

You have the right to feel like punching someone in the face. But, do you have the right to act on that impulse and actually punch someone? I don't think so. 

But, the issue here isn't that they have the right to feel 'creeped out'. The issue here is that women react to this feeling by involving authorities and that the simps in the position of authority take the opportunity to take down a guy hitting on her and they 'take action' against you as a result. They abuse their power because the 'damsel in distress' involved them. 

Approaching a woman is a privilege, not a right. 

First of all, it is a right. In fact, if you want to get laid, you have to approach.

In most cases you don't need to commit a crime to be seen as a creep. Creep does not mean criminal. It means someone who is potentially putting her off or is unsafe in some manner. 

Then why do the simps in power take action against you if a woman calls you 'creepy'? 

What you're doing can be best described as controlling. You will most likely come across as controlling to the women you're supposedly approaching. Since you insist so much on telling them to stop thinking or feeling a certain way.

It's called 'educating women about the rights they do have vs the rights they don't have'. And for good reason, it's not that now you get to turn feminist and you get to give women the license to throw every guy in jail. 

You can't be complaining about someone's biases when everyone, all men and women have biases. Nobody put you in jail because of a woman's bias. In the court of law, evidence is needed so you don't have to worry if you haven't done anything wrong or actually creepy. 

The court of law is chock-full of simps who rule in favor of women in divorce-situations. 

Regarding her calling you a label, women are called sluts all the time by judgemental men, it goes both ways. 

The difference is that slut-shaming is seen as a reality, but creep-shaming is not seen as a reality. 

You want to have it all prim and proper, fair and square, sorry society doesn't operate on your rigid paradigms. Yet society is not too bad either. 

If you can't fit in with the social norms, it's time to change yourself. If you can't change yourself, why do you justify changing women?

You, who are giving me this lecture about 'how society works' and 'you should conform to society' - what are you doing to make society better? If the answer is 'nothing', you're just talking like a conservative fart who is defending dysfunctional norms. 

My vote goes to putting an end to dysfunctionality. 

You're causing acute logical fallacies. You're being an ideological blowhard at this point, the kind of people who think they can never be wrong. 

What logical fallacies? 

6 hours ago, Rafael Thundercat said:

You just need to remember again and again. You take for granted that the way you see things and the way you interpret things are not the same as everyone around you, especially girls. They have their own worldview and yes, some of them very biased towards a certain kind of men they feel atracted to even if the man is very simp or whatsoever category of men they are. I know a girl that is super into conscious work, spirituality and psycadelics but she told me she rarelly date men in the spiritual path. She feel atraction for bad boys, even if later she end up disiluded that he dont want to listen her stories of Egipt Goddess, Ra, Pleidians or following her in the psycadelic path. She realized she need to accept that she feels atraction for this kind of men and dont try to change them, that they have their own way of see life and end of story. 

Do you want to get laid or win an ideological debate?

I'm not worried about getting laid. The debate is important, though, cuz it makes more people see the truth. It raises our level of consciousness, collectively. 

At what point do we stop thinking with our dicks and take a stand for what's right? At what point, do we stop being simps and stop selling out to dysfunctional, manipulative women?!

Do you want a woman who loves you or fears you? (Love is the opposite of fear. Love is 'pulling the other closer', fear is 'pushing the other away'.) And why do we enable women's fearful behavior, instead of reassuring them that there's nothing to be scared of? 

Edited by mr_engineer