CARDOZZO

Be Unique Inside Your Own Frame - Owen Cook

110 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

He has a family, employees etc. Different life components. 

His business probably could be shrinked tho. Perhaps to 1 person man. I dont know.

But yeah having so many small children to cater to without a proper (?) mom is probably quite an impossible situation.

Connect with me on Instagram: instagram.com/miguetran

2 minutes ago, Miguel1 said:

I’ll be ya’ll little baby son. I’m cute enough for that 😌

We will have a beautiful imaginary infinite family consisting of black, white and yellow. Talk about love, inclusion and oneness!

Stay out of our imaginary love affair, please. We don't need any babies. Just us. 

Know thyself....

@Princess Arabia :D

It's pure hate affair 

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

1 minute ago, Princess Arabia said:

Stay out of our imaginary love affair, please. We don't need any babies. Just us. 

I’m gonna imagine myself to be the baby in your family, like it or not :P

Connect with me on Instagram: instagram.com/miguetran

@Princess Arabia Dang, I edited that out. Sorry for using that kinda language around a lady. Sorry forum, I said as joke but realized I need to not do that to be in integrity even with humour.

Let's not derail the thread.

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

1 minute ago, Thought Art said:

@Princess Arabia Dang, I edited that out. Sorry for using that kinda language around a lady. 

Let's not derail the thread.

Ok. 

Know thyself....

@Princess Arabia You are very kind to me. Thank you friendo. ^_^

◭"89"

2 hours ago, Miguel1 said:

But yeah having so many small children to cater to without a proper (?) mom is probably quite an impossible situation.

That's one of the karmas of following your dick for 20 years. ;)

Why do you think I'm not doing what Owen is doing? I could do what he does, but it would be beneath me.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

4 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

You're just waiting for me, my love. Hold on, I'm coming. 

With respect and kindness, I used to be in all kinds of fantasies .. i watched this movie recently, vanilla sky, about a man who got stuck in this romantic fantasy for ages, and he realized after all that wasted time, that he'd rather choose truth. 

At the end of the day, wasting time on fantasies that wont yield anywhere will just leave in regret. Just my perspective though. 

6 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

You're just waiting for me, my love. Hold on, I'm coming. 

Well wait in line, there are a host of guys who are more keen than you for that position 😂

3 hours ago, Jayson G said:

With respect and kindness, I used to be in all kinds of fantasies .. i watched this movie recently, vanilla sky, about a man who got stuck in this romantic fantasy for ages, and he realized after all that wasted time, that he'd rather choose truth. 

At the end of the day, wasting time on fantasies that wont yield anywhere will just leave in regret. Just my perspective though. 

Lol, I got news for you, your life is a fantasy right now. No such thing as time. Wasting time on fantasies that won't lead anywhere is the same thing as you wasting time on misery, suffering, arguing, debating, worrying, fighting working, eating, having sex, whatever the hell you are doing and have ever done in your life....all of that isn't leading anywhere but to your grave. Even that is a fantasy. 

I don't have to choose truth because I AM truth. This character called Princess Arabia that I invented is just a fictional character. Leo is just a fictional character, Jayson is just a fictional character. I'm typing on a piece of glass to an imaginary person I'm imagining and also fantasizing about. So, I'm just fantasizing about you telling me I'm fantasizing about Leo and that this imaginary fantasizing isn't leading anywhere. Where is it supposed to lead. It's just leading to more fantasizing. Where is your real life love of your life or anybody's real life love of their lives leading to. Where? Same place where my fantasizing about my darling Leo is leading to, NOWHERE. Tadaah!!

Edited by Princess Arabia

Know thyself....

1 hour ago, StarStruck said:

Well wait in line, there are a host of guys who are more keen than you for that position 😂

Don't know what position you're talking about and what imaginary line you're referring to. You're chasing phantoms and waiting in line for an imaginary love and making imaginary posts about imaginary women and fighting with your mind about imaginary circumstances that aren't even happening while I'm having a grand ole time right now in with my imagination. No waiting in line for me and no position to be in.

Know thyself....

6 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

That's one of the karmas of following your dick for 20 years. ;)

Why do you think I'm not doing what Owen is doing? I could do what he does, but it would be beneath me.

Tell them, my love. You're doing the same thing I'm doing. Imagining each other. Can't beat that. Shush! (waving the hand to these haters).

Know thyself....

@Nabd Hegel has a good grasp of the Absolute. Too painful to read though.

Edited by Leo Gura

13 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Except the other philosopher hasn't done what I did. Very few good philosophers have ever existed. You can count them on one hand.

@Leo Gura 

which ones do you consider the good ones?

4 minutes ago, koops said:

@Leo Gura 

which ones do you consider the good ones?

I mention some at the end of the Intro To Serious Philosophy episode.

Ken Wilber, for example.

Edited by Leo Gura

@koops I think he mentioned Peter Ralston

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

1 hour ago, Princess Arabia said:

Lol, I got news for you, your life is a fantasy right now. No such thing as time. Wasting time on fantasies that won't lead anywhere is the same thing as you wasting time on misery, suffering, arguing, debating, worrying, fighting working, eating, having sex, whatever the hell you are doing and have ever done in your life....all of that isn't leading anywhere but to your grave. Even that is a fantasy. 

I don't have to choose truth because I AM truth. This character called Princess Arabia that I invented is just a fictional character. Leo is just a fictional character, Jayson is just a fictional character. I'm typing on a piece of glass to an imaginary person I'm imagining and also fantasizing about. So, I'm just fantasizing about you telling me I'm fantasizing about Leo and that this imaginary fantasizing isn't leading anywhere. Where is it supposed to lead. It's just leading to more fantasizing. Where is your real life love of your life or anybody's real life love of their lives leading to. Where? Same place where my fantasizing about my darling Leo is leading to, NOWHERE. Tadaah!!

well that was quite the roller coaster