CARDOZZO

Be Unique Inside Your Own Frame - Owen Cook

110 posts in this topic

The issue is he believes just because you don't live his lifestyle it means that you can't do it, don't know how to do it, aren't willing to work for it

He doesn't know that there are people who have the skills and expertise to do everything he is doing but just choose not to

Some of us want families and non degenerative and hedonistic lifestyles. Some of us don't care about the flash or glory because we see the illusion in it

So yes I could live like him but I don't want to not because I can't or I am lazy but because it isn't worth it to me 

1 hour ago, Nabd said:

No offense but aren't you doing the same? Aren't we all?

If you claim otherwise (reached full understanding of god/become so conscious etc) then the other philosopher can claim the same through their work.

Good question. Ultimately, what is mental masturbation?

The general definition of it is: thinking about things that don't have any practical purpose. Well, then we would have to define practical purpose.

That being said, I wonder how much % of all the thinking we do here is mental masturbation.

It is tricky when it comes to philosophers because all philosophers think that whatever they are thinking about is going to result in a practical purpose, by definition. Otherwise, they wouldn't bother trying to understand on such a deep level. Basically, what Leo's work is all about.

When it comes to philosophers, they define themselves as what is practical and what is not.

For most people and most philosophers, God-realization and Alien Consciousness are pointless in the human practical domain.

Connect with me on Instagram: instagram.com/miguetran

@StarStruck

You sure you are not projecting yourself onto him? I got a feeling :) 

I mean what makes you think he is deeply traumatized currently?

Edited by Miguel1

18 minutes ago, Twentyfirst said:

Some of us want families and non degenerative and hedonistic lifestyles. Some of us don't care about the flash or glory because we see the illusion in it

What makes you say family life is not basked in illusion?

Feel free to elaborate your thoughts more. For example, I recall Leo saying in his Happiness video that family life is not for him (doesn't make him happy).

I have also deeply contemplated this matter for a loong time, whether family life is for me or not. And frankly, right now I think I am 50-50. Probably need more life experience to get clearer. Maybe 60-40 for a life without family.

53 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

@Miguel1 Owen is a highly traumatized person that is why I brought up trauma. Anyway I’m out of this conversation. I’m not going to spell everything out. 

cranky sheeesh

Yeah, Owen does have some Trauma. That's sort of his Origin Story... Alcoholic Dad, Autistic, desperate for love and feeling of success...

That's what drove him to go as deep into his field as he did and why he became one of the greats of pickup and social dynamics.

I look forward to buying his course.

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

18 hours ago, Miguel1 said:

Do ya’ll know where his deep resistance to psychedelics come from?

He also has 3 very young children. I honestly feel it would be irresponsible for him to go down the psychedelic route at this point in his life with kids and employees to look after. Obviously in the grand scheme of things you could say those are distractions from him waking up but I think theyre legit reasons for not wanting to destabilize your mind when you have a family to look after

@Phil King True, Leo for example sometimes fails to acknowledge his unique situation.. No family, no kids, no employees, total creative freedom... Easy to trip whenever ya want with that set up.

◭"89"

Owen is destroying his own brand. He just deleted his two most popular videos which had literally no offensive content and no one complained about.

He wants to rebrand to self help but spends half the time talking about politics but refuses to elaborate because he thinks he’ll be censored. What’s even the point then?  His views have dwindled.

9 hours ago, mmKay said:

Garyvee specifically said he doesnt meditate because he likes his mind right now so much he doesnt want to fuck It up

Gary had an interview with Ray Dalio and as Ray was describing the state of the mind during meditation based presence he asked if it’s possible for the mind to always be like that. He also mentioned before his mind is quiet.

It’s possible he already has a relatively present mind just naturally. It’s rare but not nearly as rare as enlightenment.

1 hour ago, Raze said:

Owen is destroying his own brand. He just deleted his two most popular videos which had literally no offensive content and no one complained about.

Are you talking about the two recent lives or some older videos?

9 hours ago, Miguel1 said:

We have established here on the forum a few times, that part of him is still deeply stuck in stage orange.

Perhaps, he just has a deep attachment to his identity of running a low 8-figures biz.

Owen is too ambitous for a low-key spiritual life. He has a lot of ambition to burn through.

As Owen said in this video, he has a pretty unique personality so he needs a lifestyle to match. So don't expect him to be some kind of Zen guy.

8 hours ago, Nabd said:

No offense but aren't you doing the same? Aren't we all?

If you claim otherwise (reached full understanding of god/become so conscious etc) then the other philosopher can claim the same through their work.

Except the other philosopher hasn't done what I did. Very few good philosophers have ever existed. You can count them on one hand.

7 hours ago, Miguel1 said:

That being said, I wouldn't be surprised if this is one of his scarcity marketing techniques to get people to his ''last free tours''.

Haha

He told me it was his last free tour in Austin in 2011.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

7 hours ago, Thought Art said:

@Phil King True, Leo for example sometimes fails to acknowledge his unique situation.. No family, no kids, no employees, total creative freedom...

A lot of thought went into making it that way.

I could have filled my life will all sorts of distractions.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

You're just waiting for me, my love. Hold on, I'm coming. 

Know thyself....

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

I know Leo. You did good. 

People just is different you know.

But, it's not just that he so and so in the past that made him that way. He has a family, employees etc. Different life components. 

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

@Princess Arabia You'll remember eventually. But, I got you.

◭"89"

10 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

You're just waiting for me, my love. Hold on, I'm coming. 

I’ll be ya’ll little baby son. I’m cute enough for that 😌

We will have a beautiful imaginary infinite family consisting of black, white and yellow. Talk about love, inclusion and oneness!