Parallax Mind

A real life example of solipsism

31 posts in this topic

On 13/12/2023 at 10:32 AM, Princess Arabia said:

I've seen a few more people like these, it's mind-blowing to see them in action. They always look so happy too. I guess they just never feel lonely with someone always attached to their side. How ironic.

Especially when they know each other inside out!

The mind and the body are solipsistically intimately connected. 

That is, the Mind and Body, which also imagines every lowercase minds and bodies as its own Mind and Body.

1 hour ago, An young being said:

Especially when they know each other inside out!

They are one. Typical example of oneness. No separation. Synergistic. See how they coordinate perfectly. Funny how so much of "physical life" reflects properties of the All. If you have a keen eye, you can spot the clues.

Know thyself....

On 13/12/2023 at 5:02 AM, Princess Arabia said:

I've seen a few more people like these, it's mind-blowing to see them in action. They always look so happy too. I guess they just never feel lonely with someone always attached to their side. How ironic.

I'd be seriously bothered, they go to the bathroom together etc. I couldn't handle this. I'd probably kill myself.

2 hours ago, OldManCorcoran said:

I'd be seriously bothered, they go to the bathroom together etc. I couldn't handle this. I'd probably kill myself.

Hmmmm, what are you hiding. Lol

Know thyself....

11 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

They are one. Typical example of oneness. No separation. Synergistic. See how they coordinate perfectly. Funny how so much of "physical life" reflects properties of the All. If you have a keen eye, you can spot the clues.

Exactly so amazing

A real life example of solipsism is when I went to brush my teeth only to realize that God has no teeth.

Teeth are IMAGINARY!

I find this concept gets better once you understand and embrace the Divine Contradiction.

Our very nature here in the illusion is going to require the truths of God to be contradictory.  This is because we're in an illusion.

Are we all the same?  Yes.  Are we all not the same?  Yes.  Both of these are true, held in superposition.

Sometimes people try to gaslight each other with this 'we are the same' stuff - resist that.  Part of the journey is choosing what to leave behind.  You can leave *anything* behind.  Even other people.  Burning bridges is healthy and everyone should learn to protect yo' self.

4 hours ago, OldManCorcoran said:

If you were born like that, your thinking would have been entirely different and you won't be bothered much, especially since you get used to it since birth.