Shodburrito

Funny video showing people getting triggered over their identity

7 posts in this topic

I know prank channels are pretty stupid, but I thought this video was funny because of how attached people are to their identity of a gender, and how angry they get when it gets attacked. 

I'm probably overly sensitive, but I always find these types of videos disturbing. 

Like do you really have to insult and bother people for clicks? I'm sure you could do something more creative and artistic with your channel.

12 hours ago, Shodburrito said:

I know prank channels are pretty stupid, but I thought this video was funny because of how attached people are to their identity of a gender, and how angry they get when it gets attacked. 

@ShodburritoSerious question: aren't transpeople more attached to their identity than cispeople?

Most cispeople will put on whatever clothes is "normal" and go about their day, while transpeople put their whole identity and well- being on their outer appearance? Transpeople have broken out of one paradigm and adopted another?

On 12/12/2023 at 2:47 PM, Parallax Mind said:

@ShodburritoSerious question: aren't transpeople more attached to their identity than cispeople?

Most cispeople will put on whatever clothes is "normal" and go about their day, while transpeople put their whole identity and well- being on their outer appearance? Transpeople have broken out of one paradigm and adopted another?

Yes, their identity literally defines every aspect of their life. They can't go a day without telling everyone they're gay or w.e. that's why they're all narcissistic and hateful.

Cringey thing to do to people.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Next video is calling random people God or Consciousness or