Asia P

Does someone of you know why Leo is having a pause from youtube?

12 posts in this topic

Does someone of you know why Leo is having a pause from youtube?

He is not in the planet by now. He made the actual transmutation into an Alien on another side of the Cosmos, AKA as another side of Consciouness, and there he dont have access to his apartment and materials, only acessing our internet via top alien technology to blog posts and forum. Soo he will come back to his former Leo version and wait here for the coming of his Alien friends to re-visit us.

6 minutes ago, Rafael Thundercat said:

He is not in the planet by now. He made the actual transmutation into an Alien on another side of the Cosmos, AKA as another side of Consciouness, and there he dont have access to his apartment and materials, only acessing our internet via top alien technology to blog posts and forum. Soo he will come back to his former Leo version and wait here for the coming of his Alien friends to re-visit us.

That's just backstory man, check direct experience 😂

He won't make a new video until he finds a camera which can record his alien transformation.

Edited by Osaid

Describe a thought.

1 minute ago, Osaid said:

He won't make a new video until he finds a camera which can record his alien transformation.

Is this for real?

7 minutes ago, UnbornTao said:

Is this for real?

It might be at this point.

Describe a thought.

He said he was burned out and was having health problems 

Just now, Raze said:

He said he was burned out and was having health problems 

You're funny. 

Know thyself....

You have to remember he has been making content on his channel for over a decade and has literally hundreds of videos. Shit gets old after a while. I also know he mentioned working on a book as well as other courses. I personally wish he would explore other forms of content, instead of just sticking to the same format. Possible a vlog style video, or videos where he is interacting more live with his audience. Also, videos where he interacts with real people. I feel like there is so many other forms of content that would be amazing but I'm guessing that is not really his priority. 

Let the man do his thing. Focus on your own work. There is also plenty to review in old videos. Perhaps do an inventory on whats worth reviewing.

I locked this just because I see a few of these pop up now and then. He will/may return when he is ready to. His reasons are his own. I don't speak for him obviously.

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"