Is the Sun Unbiased?

Rafael Thundercat
By Rafael Thundercat in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God,
Strange question I know, but today watching the Sun I asked this to myself? And I actually dont know. If you would look to the Sun as a being , a being like you, you would think it wants to be there?  or it made the choice to start burning at some point and will male the choice to stop burning at some point?  But realise that the ideia of a Sun starting and ending is both projections, I dont saw the start point of this warm ligth and the end it. Everyday this phenomena that I call "day" fades away and every "morning" it come back, after a bit of dreams. The Sun have no especial concern to burn for me, it could in any moment expand or colapse and would not have any problem in burn the whole planet  and I assume would be the end of me, the one who see the Sun every day. So as far I can observe from my arguments is me who have many bias towadrs the sun, is important for me that it keep a safe distance and dont disapear totaly otherwise I would freeze. Ligth,Warm, coming and going and photos and videos of the Sun and scientific explanations of how it work, it is all I know about it. The case is : Does it know all this about itself? So powerfull with no little self inside to know it exists..
  • 43 replies