Buck Edwards

Like him or hate him, this Trump speech is a bomb.

16 posts in this topic

He did really manage to convince the crowd. He has a way with words. 

My name is Reena Gerlach and I'm a woman of few words. 

I don't love or hate him (that would be personality worship so careful not to get swept up into that).

I look at his behaviour and he is clearly a wannabe dictator. He literally tried to overturn an election because he lost. He is likely to try and stay in power of he wins again. This is what a dictator does. 

Why you pollute this forum with this egomaniacal buffoon?

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Buck Edwards

11 hours ago, Buck Edwards said:

He did really manage to convince the crowd. He has a way with words. 

Exactly,that's called charisma and charm. Know and study body language analysis and tonality and word choices. Know how to be an effective communicator and persuasive.

24 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Why you pollute this forum with this egomaniacal buffoon?

Everything seems to point to Trump being elected again. While most see him as egocentric and narcissistic, this does not result in people painting him all black and disqualifying him. While Biden is pretty decent, people seem to get really hung up on his age and nitpick a lot. Do you think Biden will win?  

@Vrubel

53 minutes ago, Vrubel said:

Everything seems to point to Trump being elected again. While most see him as egocentric and narcissistic, this does not result in people painting him all black and disqualifying him. While Biden is pretty decent, people seem to get really hung up on his age and nitpick a lot. Do you think Biden will win?  

Unlikely.

1 hour ago, Vrubel said:

Alot of Magats were saying Trump will win in the 2020 election. Then when Trump lost they said it was stolen and so therefore infact won. How can these people be taken seriously when facts and reality are ignored for personal gain? 

49 minutes ago, Bandman said:

with all due respect, why aren't you stricter with what and who you allow on this forum? the shitposters put out a lot of content drowning out the good stuff

stop snitching 

8 hours ago, Danioover9000 said:

@Vrubel

Unlikely.

I'm not a fan of Trump. But he is not that stupid. He talks about securing the border. Some things that you can agree with. 

My name is Reena Gerlach and I'm a woman of few words. 

He looks like an angry little chicken that just hatched from an egg with this yellowish blonde hair plume. I like it. Aliens probably think he's cool. I bet they don't have someone like this in their civilizations.

👽

9 hours ago, Vrubel said:

While Biden is pretty decent, people seem to get really hung up on his age and nitpick a lot. Do you think Biden will win?  

Biden seems pretty decent for me as well. I feel annoyed when people judge him by his age. 

👽

41 minutes ago, Lila9 said:

He looks like an angry little chicken that just hatched from an egg with this yellowish blonde hair plume. 

That’s a bit racist.

would you say something like that about a black man etc?

51 minutes ago, PurpleTree said:

That’s a bit racist.

would you say something like that about a black man etc?

This point never made sense to me.
Trump doesn't come from a race of orange-skinned ugly-blonde-hair people.
It's like calling someone racist towards white people for finding Micheal Jackson ugly.

9 minutes ago, Extreme Z7 said:

This point never made sense to me.
Trump doesn't come from a race of orange-skinned ugly-blonde-hair people.
It's like calling someone racist towards white people for finding Micheal Jackson ugly.

Not really trump is clearly white

i mean saying he is ugly and looks like an alien hatched chicken is fine but then you should also be able to say it about bill cosby, xi ping ping or whoever