StarStruck

Men must fight for the right to exist

61 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Bobby_2021 said:

My bias is to engage with the merit of what's being posted regardless of past or the individual who is posting it.

This is just naivety right here. Not saying to judge people from their past posts, but patterns are at play here. No one is judging anything, or interpreting the obvious. Some things are just blatantly obvious due to the use of one's own inner intelligence. There is no work that needs to be done on a bias, that's lack of awareness and faulty perception. Those can be overturned in a matter of minutes depending on one's willingness to open their minds.

Edited by Princess Arabia

Know thyself....

57 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Those can be overturned in a matter of minutes depending on one's willingness to open their minds.

Or a matter of seconds.

This is what the original video was actually trying to convey:

There is a good amount of soft men that are making it in life. It comes to mind many musicians and at least some somatic practicioners like Chris Bale that at make a living by Teaching Chi Kung, Onlinr Energy Transmitions where he speak in a slow pace and orient people to chosse a calmer life  embodied, embracing their Yin natures. He still keep his masculine energy but very different that the Hustle energy of going out in the world and make a killing. 

Yes, we still need builders,Mechanics, Carpenters and others that do tiredsome work to keep society going. There are space for every tree to grow. Lets not forget that there are plants that dont have bark and dont need to grow tall to thrive.

We all have our battles. We all need to fight if we think the game is real and it is no matter how enlightened you are.

15 hours ago, Danioover9000 said:

@Bobby_2021

I agree, men need more martial arts trainig, go to gym and lift heavy, have some fighting mentality.

That's a bit too much. I don't recommend getting brain damage for no reason lmao. Sports is a good try and some mild form of combat sports if any at all. 

9 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

but patterns are at play here.

Many more patterns are at play here. Whichever you choose to latch on to, is your bias. 

Also notice that the sheer number of such implicit patters makes it easy for anyone to pegion hole you into faction and not address your questions and concern at all. It's a slippery slope that's not nice to tread on. Because it will also be used against you one day.

On the other hand, talking directly to the point is clean, simple and straightforward. That's my style.

10 hours ago, Rafael Thundercat said:

There is a good amount of soft men that are making it in life.

Either they are born into wealthy families or due to fluke luck.

Men need to fight hard. That's just easier than using spiritual woo woo to bypass the grunt of everyday work.

Spirituality can make you happy and that might improve the quality of your work, but it doesn't directly impact the work that you do. 

12 hours ago, Rafael Thundercat said:

There is a good amount of soft men that are making it in life. It comes to mind many musicians and at least some somatic practicioners like Chris Bale that at make a living by Teaching Chi Kung, Onlinr Energy Transmitions where he speak in a slow pace and orient people to chosse a calmer life  embodied, embracing their Yin natures. He still keep his masculine energy but very different that the Hustle energy of going out in the world and make a killing. 

Yes, we still need builders,Mechanics, Carpenters and others that do tiredsome work to keep society going. There are space for every tree to grow. Lets not forget that there are plants that dont have bark and dont need to grow tall to thrive.

For me being soft means not being able to handle emotions or being to emotionally induced. I know a lot of musicians and a lot of them have all kind of problems like addictions. It is no coincidence.

Edited by StarStruck

8 hours ago, Bobby_2021 said:

Spirituality can make you happy and that might improve the quality of your work, but it doesn't directly impact the work that you do. 

This kind of mentality is what allows nihilistic solipsism to thrive, unfortunately. I find that there’s an intimate connection with spirituality and the work God is creating.

1 hour ago, Yimpa said:

This kind of mentality is what allows nihilistic solipsism to thrive, unfortunately. I find that there’s an intimate connection with spirituality and the work God is creating.

I am pro nihilism and pro solipsism. These are not bad things. 

11 hours ago, StarStruck said:

For me being soft means not being able to handle emotions or being to emotionally induced. I know a lot of musicians and a lot of them have all kind of problems like addictions. It is no coincidence.

I know some musicians with no addictions, emotionaly stable and calm and actually all this qualities are exactly what make them good ones because all singing flows with ease. And afterall music includes all sorts of emotions so one can for sure sing with sadness,joyfullness and other emotions. It is called in Indian Aeasthetics "Rasas" 

Soft, Hard.. both distinctions. Some like it Soft  some like it Hard. Do you like Hard?

3 hours ago, Bobby_2021 said:

If there are not bad things, why to use the term ",bad things" ? Drink a cup of Diesel and with a smille in your face declare: Oh,this so good!.

27 minutes ago, Rafael Thundercat said:

If there are not bad things, why to use the term ",bad things" ? Drink a cup of Diesel and with a smille in your face declare: Oh,this so good!.

5 hours ago, Bobby_2021 said:

Left-brain andy.

1 hour ago, Rafael Thundercat said:

I know some musicians with no addictions

Me :) (ex-addict though).

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

Working on close mindedness is very hard. First of all everybody has it. Secondly there is no button one can push to raise one consciousness. I think there are a lot of judgemental people on this forum with not a lot of compassion and who can’t see their own close mindedness.  

4 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

Working on close mindedness is very hard. First of all everybody has it. Secondly there is no button one can push to raise one consciousness. I think there are a lot of judgemental people on this forum with not a lot of compassion and who can’t see their own close mindedness.  

Is this a judgement of yours?

The hopelessness and nihilism of being something that isn't wanted or having a big part of you rejected, obviously creates a mirrored rejection in the people experiencing it. The tolerance (let alone acceptance or better) currently in the world is at an all-time low, from my lifespans perspective.

The quickest way for you to not experience what you are experiencing is to be the exact opposite of it, you may not change the world, just your own experience of it and what it all means,

There is one magic button to raise awareness, it is the shortcut to all enlightenment. @StarStruck 
Self Love. You being everything, means appreciating, showing gratitude, joy, and loving every experience, or as much of yourself as you are able, not in some fairytale or stereotypical hippie way, for what it is. 

That probably repels you. It mostly repels me at the moment again, but be aware that the shortcut is there if nobody has told you before. If they say there is no such thing as a shortcut, they are wrong.

You are love at the core. That is what every experience is seeking, a return to that state, from the most obvious to the most twisted dark mirrored fear, So working toward that is like putting yourself on a fast road through your development, as opposed to walking through the mud. Till the ego kicks in, or some part of you that you can't like or tolerate, let alone show gratitude or love for presents itself, or worse grows larger, and you start walking in the mud again.

Edited by BlueOak

@BlueOak that is actually what this topic is about. Loving the “fight” one has to fight to have a great life. The book war of art talks about this in detail. 

12 hours ago, Rafael Thundercat said:

The point is that when things are totally meaningless, you can do whatever you want according to your own rules.

Drinking water is as meaningful or meaningless as drinking petrol. You can choose either as you wish.

Negative meaning is not the same as meaningless. 

12 hours ago, BlueOak said:

The hopelessness and nihilism of being something that isn't wanted or having a big part of you rejected, obviously creates a mirrored rejection in the people experiencing it. The tolerance (let alone acceptance or better) currently in the world is at an all-time low, from my lifespans perspective.

The quickest way for you to not experience what you are experiencing is to be the exact opposite of it, you may not change the world, just your own experience of it and what it all means,

There is one magic button to raise awareness, it is the shortcut to all enlightenment. @StarStruck 
Self Love. You being everything, means appreciating, showing gratitude, joy, and loving every experience, or as much of yourself as you are able, not in some fairytale or stereotypical hippie way, for what it is. 

That probably repels you. It mostly repels me at the moment again, but be aware that the shortcut is there if nobody has told you before. If they say there is no such thing as a shortcut, they are wrong.

You are love at the core. That is what every experience is seeking, a return to that state, from the most obvious to the most twisted dark mirrored fear, So working toward that is like putting yourself on a fast road through your development, as opposed to walking through the mud. Till the ego kicks in, or some part of you that you can't like or tolerate, let alone show gratitude or love for presents itself, or worse grows larger, and you start walking in the mud again.

Good points. That is classical shadow work integration of the ego.