rnd

Freedom on speech but any topic related to Trump is a semi-taboo

3 posts in this topic

How does the freedom of speech work in the US, how well it does, if any topic related to Trump is a semi-taboo?  It's a more sofisticated form of cencorship, isn't it?

One may believe and talk about what he so desires as long as it's not too much in the support of Trump!
Even on this forum.

There's also contant support of Israel, and sentiment against China, Iran, Russia, Venezuela....   - against the countries that don't bow to US. They are't completely prohibited topics, but semi-so, aren't they?

How's this compatible with freedom of speech? Or rather, with the claim that there's a great deal of freedom of speech in US.

Edited by rnd

21 minutes ago, rnd said:

How's this compatible with freedom on speech?

What you set your mind to is precisely what you will see.

If your mind only focuses on Trump, that is precisely what you will only see.

Your freedom of speech is free only to the extent in which your mind is capable of seeing.

This forum is a bit biased against right media, I noticed. But the funny thing is, most people out there are gradually turning more to the Right. Now I'm not a big supporter of conservatives, but they have valid points. Also leftist politics focuses on minor things even when majority of the populace is going through problems on the level of HURRICANE KATRINA.

My name is Reena Gerlach and I'm a woman of few words.