Princess Arabia

Why There's So Much Hate And Not Enough Love (In The World)

26 posts in this topic

Simply put, we hate ourselves. We love to hate. We love to spread that hatred. It could be a milder form of hate like despise, resent, loathe, dislike, disgust, etc., even though those are all a form of love, just a lower, twisted version. We project that self-hatred unto the world around us. We don't like this, we don't like that. We look for things to hate to hide our own self-hatred. We blame everyone for this we blame everyone for that. 

We call love woo woo, we call hate a part of life. We don't like this about ourselves, we don't like that about others. We criticize and judge every chance we get. We concentrate on things we dislike the most and push to the side the things we like because we take them for granted that they'll always be there; and then when they're not, we hate that it's gone. Then we concentrate on the things we once loved that is now gone and now we start to hate the fact that it's gone.

I'm guilty of this too, at times, so I'm not exempt. We need to accept the things that just are, even our own self-hatred. See it for what it is and not try to justify or see it as a flaw. Understand that it is a part of self-growth and look at it from the outside in. Turn inward and self-reflect on our hatred and see how we neglect ourselves, how we're not loving ourselves and why. We need to start to see that hating certain aspects of ourselves is telling ourselves we're not good enough as we are. We need outside approval to accept ourselves. We compare ourselves to others while those others are comparing themselves to other "others". The one's that we aspire to be might hate themselves too, so we're aspiring to become a part of what made up their self-hatred. 

If we loved ourselves more, there would be less hatred in the world. It is more "hip" to show hate than it is to show love. Existentially, hate doesn't exist, so turn that hate inwardly and show that hate some love until it transforms itself into Love, because it is a form of neglect to hate; and the more we neglect that hate, the more it cries out and starts to project unto others what it so surely needs -attention.

Know thyself....

21 minutes ago, Rafael Thundercat said:

I loved to read it.

Beautiful. Thank you.

Know thyself....

9 minutes ago, Twentyfirst said:

Hate is for people who haven't eaten enough acid and molly

I guess acid and Molly is hate turned inside out. Don't know, never tried.

Know thyself....

I hate you.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I can feel how the words are flowing from your mind, it's enjoyable to read, like beautiful poetry 🌹.

Recently, I have experienced waves of self-hatred and difficult feelings towards myself.

They have always been present, but I wasn't aware of them to this extent, I was in denial.

My self-hatred has disguised itself as perfectionism or simply wanting to be better.

However, the feelings of self hatred couldn't maintain that facade for long. Apparently, I just had to acknowledge all my feelings, allow them to be, cry, whine, and try to understand why I feel that way about myself.

Am I truly that horrible?

After a while, I realized that love and peace came naturally, without force, through flow. It's wonderful, I became someone worthy of love in my own eyes again.

I agree that we are so used to judging and criticizing ourselves and others.

We hate, and then we hate that we hate and judge.

Perhaps we put up a facade to convey that we are beyond this, a fake confidence to navigate a world where appearing strong and confident and non judgemental is important, all while continuing to hate and judge.

We may believe that this compulsive judging will magically bring love and happiness into our lives.

But no, we have to start with acceptance and love to attract more love. First and foremost to ourselves.

It really starts from within, as you said. If each of us were more loving towards ourselves, we would have a better world.

Thank you for sharing this post, thank you for this reminder ❤️🙏

Edited by Lila9

👽

You Are Hate. :P 

Haven't looked into this yet. Maybe, buried down all the crap, you actually love everyone. You recognize "other" as integral to -- not-separate from -- you. It just might not be easy to see.

To start, asking what love and pain are is a good direction to follow.

1 hour ago, Lila9 said:

I can feel how the words are flowing from your mind, it's enjoyable to read, like beautiful poetry 🌹.

Recently, I have experienced waves of self-hatred and difficult feelings towards myself.

They have always been present, but I wasn't aware of them to this extent, I was in denial.

My self-hatred has disguised itself as perfectionism or simply wanting to be better.

However, the feelings of self hatred couldn't maintain that facade for long. Apparently, I just had to acknowledge all my feelings, allow them to be, cry, whine, and try to understand why I feel that way about myself.

Am I truly that horrible?

After a while, I realized that love and peace came naturally, without force, through flow. It's wonderful, I became someone worthy of love in my own eyes again.

I agree that we are so used to judging and criticizing ourselves and others.

We hate, and then we hate that we hate and judge.

Perhaps we put up a facade to convey that we are beyond this, a fake confidence to navigate a world where appearing strong and confident and non judgemental is important, all while continuing to hate and judge.

We may believe that this compulsive judging will magically bring love and happiness into our lives.

But no, we have to start with acceptance and love to attract more love. First and foremost to ourselves.

It really starts from within, as you said. If each of us were more loving towards ourselves, we would have a better world.

Thank you for sharing this post, thank you for this reminder ❤️🙏

Beautifully put, and thank you. Yes, the words were flowing as if I was channelling. I felt it too. 

Know thyself....

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I hate you.

You just want me to say it. Hi Leo, my love😜. Miss that don't you. Hehe.

Know thyself....

When you dont have deeper understanding of how your own world works,then you have no choice but let the world to define you.You must walk on eggshells through life so you dont get a bad labels to think about yourself, that's where hate could be born from...

There is nothing safe with playing it safe.

6 hours ago, Epikur said:

Life is a chemical reaktion. That's it I guess.

Hmm. Interesting view. Energy at play. Can't use a vacuum to clean the stove. Use of that energy will result in complete and utter mayhem.

Know thyself....

2 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

It says mature content and you need to agree with conditions, Thats too much conditions to not know what I'm agreeing to.

it has psychedelic descriptions i guess thats why, here's a snip of some of it

Southern_Peanut_4524

·3 days ago

Your presence brightens the world, and your kindness is a gift to everyone around you.

level 1

NectarineCapital3244

·3 days ago

Your past is irrelevant, your present is perfect, your future is undecided. You are in control of your own destiny, do not fear it, and trust yourself. <3

level 1

grapeapecheesestain

·3 days ago

Hey buddy. Wherever I see you next, I’ll be there.

level 1

newstome1234

·3 days ago

I see you

level 1

NotFreeBSD

·3 days ago

You are the light that brightens my darkest days, the melody that fills my silent nights, and the warmth that envelopes my heart with love. In your presence, every moment feels like a beautiful symphony of joy, and I am grateful for the extraordinary love that connects our souls.

level 1

michamc11

·3 days ago

I hope you become free from that which pains and ales you, and that for all of your worries and doubts you receive love in turn.

level 1

FrankensteinMoses

·3 days ago

I will always make time for you.

level 1

BrainwashedApes

·3 days ago

Thank you for being. I appreciate your energy.

level 1

WestSideArcanum

·3 days ago

Let’s go fly a kite.

level 2

samsquanch_metazoo

·3 days ago

Beautiful

level 1

EnvironmentalSlide97

·3 days ago

“Love is the state of unconditional inclusion”

level 1

sharpfork

·3 days ago

You are already there. I love you.

level 1

OPHealingInitiative

·3 days ago

You probably didn’t deserve most of the bad things that happened to you. May your troubles be eased, and may you live with a peaceful heart.

level 1

sunny_monkey

·3 days ago

I am grateful for your presence.

level 1

kylemesa

·3 days ago

Nice post OP!

level 1

Ivrezul

·3 days ago

You are enough.

https://music.youtube.com/watch?v=a4Nw8F34LKE&si=Th6jMItztDKhiZXv

level 1

Holiday-Shoe1821

·3 days ago

I've got something a bit different: I'll make a statement that is an observation based on the perspective of existing as and for the boundless, open love that affects all living things.

"All war is civil war."

level 2

BearDizzy1833

OP·3 days ago

Love it

level 1

Otter-Wednesday

·3 days ago

You are enough and you deserve rest, peace, and contentment. May the kindness you radiate be reflected back to you in a way that helps you love and forgive yourself.

level 1

INCoctopus

·3 days ago

You are enough

level 2

Thepluse

·1 day ago

You're human. That's all I need you to be <3

level 1

deadcoo1

·3 days ago

love long and prosper!

level 2

Constant-Release-875

·3 days ago

🖖

level 1

Robbed_Goddess

·3 days ago

Your life is important and I love you so much.

level 1

catastrophicmiracle

·3 days ago

You are magnificent and the light you bring to this world is exactly what it needs. I’m glad you exist.

Love makes the world go around. There wouldn't be nations if people didn't love them enough to value them over themselves. Kids require 18 years of care to become adults. That's 18 years of putting their needs over your own. That's 18 years of love per person.
To me, love is to want people and things to unfold and evolve. That also happens to be the most fundamental principle of the world. From the first molecules formed to people going through the motions to get to somewhere better. When I look out at the city lights love is what I see. This realization saved my life.

The road to God is paved with bliss.

5 minutes ago, martins name said:

Love makes the world go around. There wouldn't be nations if people didn't love them enough to value them over themselves. Kids require 18 years of care to become adults. That's 18 years of putting their needs over your own. That's 18 years of love per person.
To me, love is to want people and things to unfold and evolve. That also happens to be the most fundamental principle of the world. From the first molecules formed to people going through the motions to get to somewhere better. When I look out at the city lights love is what I see. This realization saved my life.

yes well said yet the problem with love is, it requires hate

you love what you don't hate and you hate what you don't love

this is the dual universe

nondual love meanwhile is, when i am with you i see through your eyes only

you won't find this taught alas

Edited by gettoefl

16 minutes ago, martins name said:

. Kids require 18 years of care to become adults. That's 18 years of putting their needs over your own. That's 18 years of love per person.

You're missing the point. It's all love. So many adults wouldn't be so traumatized, dysfunctional, angry and filled with hate if their childhoods were perfect. Not blaming their childhood just saying it can also be a factor. Do you know how many parents put their own needs first before their kids. Do you know how many kids end up in foster care because of drugged-up parents. 18 yrs of love per person? "Ratio-ing" love and quantifying it doesn't even make sense. 

Edited by Princess Arabia

Know thyself....

44 minutes ago, gettoefl said:

yes well said yet the problem with love is, it requires hate

I disagree with this. Hate is a defense mechanism for love, and we don't hate until we have been hurt. The opposite of love is apathy.

37 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

You're missing the point. It's all love. So many adults wouldn't be so traumatized, dysfunctional, angry and filled with hate if their childhoods were perfect. Not blaming their childhood just saying it can also be a factor. Do you know how many parents put their own needs first before their kids. Do you know how many kids end up in foster care because of drugged-up parents. 18 yrs of love per person? "Ratio-ing" love and quantifying it doesn't even make sense. 

You are completely right. I didn't read the whole post like a complete fool🤡  I'm sorry😅

The road to God is paved with bliss.