Keryo Koffa

Realizing God's Loneliness

23 posts in this topic

@Keryo Koffa  

Do you know those things that farmers used to put in the eyes of donkeys and horses, so that they can only look forward? I see that we are that, that's what this experience is. If you remove the limiter, the reality that we are manifests and is unlimited. but you have to remove the limiter completely, that is, let go of self. If there is loneliness, it is the self. The only thing that exists in the unlimited is the glory of total existence without limit.

How experiences are formed, I don't know. The word god implies someone who does something, I would say that the thing is not like that, it is an emergent of the fact of the absence of limits. Intelligence is total because nothing limits it, and so is creative power. Forms occur, but without form there is nothing like loneliness, boredom, etc.

Edited by Breakingthewall

@Breakingthewall

That's one way to look at it. It appeared quite differently to me on my psychedelic trip though.

It seemed like every experience was a fundamental necessity for existence and any desired positive configuration could only exist in opposition and experience of its negative counterpart. That we had to go through the hardship to know and appreciate having conquered it and that was where all desire and yearning spawned from, that there was no good without the bad and the highest love was appreciation that came from having suffered.

That each part of our personality and each strive and each thought and each aspect that we love and call our own spawned from opposition of a duality that ultimately we learn to dissolve, but as we dissolve it, our appreciation fades and turns into contentment. And once we relinquished and liberated all our desires, we are completely non-dual and have nothing left to do, think about or appreciate and simply cease to exist until god's next division.

Though what I'm describing might be an absolutist stance and it might very well be that if we enter a highly conscious state of mind, we can reside within it, expanding our creativity, interconnecting all of reality, expressing through a positive-sum game infinite love, focus not on the depth of lack, but the height of creation and love. And from that we can exist inside of pure love while maintaining our human form, it is all a state of mind after all. And perhaps I just let my intuition take over when I felt that by dissolving all problems, one would simply disappear and not be able to appreciate that state. Or maybe that is what is ultimately going to happen, but only once we fully pressed out and milked the satisfaction out of every aspect and domain of reality until there is nothing left and we only dissolve once fully content. Or maybe holism and the universe are so infinitely infinite that we could go on forever.

I don't really know, but my intuition is telling me that god created the world as it is for a reason and that it is intended to be perfect at all times in every way, and even if there are higher or more preferable forms of living and experiencing the world, every state has a reason for existing and not just as a means to an end of entering a higher evolutionary stage but also on its own. That is an assumption though and I could be wrong but that is what my intuition is telling me. Although from my own life, I can clearly see how having taken psychedelics and turning my life around is infinitely better than having continued wage slavery for 50 years and dying depressed and unconscious. Still I think these emotions are not just pointers to a better state but also an intentional part of this universe god wants us to experience and feel through completely to shape us into wiser, more knowledgeable and empathetic beings and that every possible configuration, good or bad, needs to exist and express itself in all forms.

I also see god as the consciousness experiencing us right now. We are the simulation based on laws that it created in order to evolve us naturally, in order to become us, and we can act and behave as if we have consciousness, but it's all just entropy and determinism, the only way we have consciousness is by god experiencing reality through us and looking through our eyes and feeling, even though we'd do all our actions anyways by virtue of being complex biological automatons, acting and reacting based on input parameters from our environment, but the consciousness is his.

Ultimately, I agree that all the negatives we interpret into reality, ought to be eventually resolved and we'll be liberated once we no longer feel contradictions, but I also think we're meant to experience and understand them at full intensity and that's why god sent us here.

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀

8 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

The limits are apparent, they are what create the concrete experience. what we call God is the substance of reality, and is ultimately formless, although it potentially contains all forms. This substance is the abyss of existence without limit, and it is not alone nor is it one, it is unlimited.

You're basically saying that god is okey with deluding himself for eternity, playing these role games between himself. It's like you think god is dumb in his ultimate form. Everything what god does to himself he's aware of that, all the love as god that you will have for yourself will be pointless when you're the only one abiding with no form. I think you should go deeper

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE