Keryo Koffa

Realizing God's Loneliness

23 posts in this topic

I'm tring not to steal too much of god's yarn of string because else it's kind of cheating and I want to reinforce my delusion as an autonomous entinity because I'm not ready yet to accept that which causes even god to act, which is loneliness, and by deluding myself into being myself as opposed to a reality full of others, I can have other perceived conscious entities to vibe with and that's all I ever cared about experiencing.

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀

Don't put God's name over it. It's your loneliness. Why ascribe divinity to it? Is that sandwich you ate yesterday God's sandwich? Are you gonna worship sandwiches as you worship loneliness? I pray you leave the game your intellect is playing on you.

Describe a thought.

God is the opposite of loneliness.

The Secret of this Universe is You.

God is not lonely.

Its alone… but only because we are so together…

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

@Thought Art A lover broke up with me unexpectedly. While it stung, I’ve also learned a lot about myself through her. She helped reveal parts of myself that I’ve suppressed and neglected my whole life. Now I have a renewed purpose in life; a poetic dance of loneliness and reconnection. 

@Yimpa why would a single breakup change your purpose of life? 

But, yeah it’s true what you say. Every loss is a gain to the conscious mind. Just give it time.

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

1 hour ago, Thought Art said:

why would a single breakup change your purpose of life? 

Even before meeting her, I was already slowly transitioning my life. However, she was the straw that broke the camel’s back.

When a love this deep touches you, no logical explanation will be able to do it justice. It’s like reconnecting with a deep intuition you’ve had when you were a child.

Her short presence helped renew my life, while also radically opening my mind to possibilities I never considered before. 

Ultimately, Love, in all its facets, is here to bring us back Home... but not in ways that we assume they should be.

if you were always alone could you ever be lonely

has god ever had company and how could that be so if it is all

how bout this, god isn't alone, god alone is

I think it is about releasing resistance gradually, and relaxing into nothingness more comfortably and with lesser and lesser wobbles. 

I think it is like the idea of the frog who is in a water tank that gets hotter and hotter gradually that the frog does not notice that change. 

4 minutes ago, Vibroverse said:

I think it is like the idea of the frog who is in a water tank that gets hotter and hotter gradually that the frog does not notice that change. 

I literally read this as I’m holding a hot cup of green matcha tea. Hard to feel lonely after that :)

4 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

I literally read this as I’m holding a hot cup of green matcha tea. Hard to feel lonely after that :)

Dude, every moment is synchronicity, and i think we would see that if we were more aware. Think about it, if this is all the same one void appearing, then of course it is all synchronicity. And the intelligence and creativity that we have at the unconscious level, ah, i'm sure it is infinite, damn. 

7 minutes ago, Vibroverse said:

And the intelligence and creativity that we have at the unconscious level, ah, i'm sure it is infinite, damn. 

I was thinking of the conscious level…opposites truly do attract!

9 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

I was thinking of the conscious level…opposites truly do attract!

I call it the unconscious level, because we are not conscious of how we are creating each and every moment, each and every detail. You probably didn't know that i was gonna say justin bieber, cat stevens and mike myers on your conscious level. 

I mean you are not aware of how you are creating each and every detail, if you can think of it in that way, perhaps, and i don't think it even is possible or required for you to know, at least for now, damn. 

And it is kinda creepy that how every frame you experienced in the "past" is connected to this frame now where it is some sort of a mode of resemblances forming this moment. 

The realizations of the unlimited living that we are have nothing of loneliness, it is another dimension, God is not a guy who is alone, it is the infinite  abyss alive. It is not an individual, the individual is the construction that existence is now, the human, but it merges into the living ocean of existence and there solitude is not conceivable, because it has no limit. something that has no limit cannot be alone, it is not one, it is limitless

Talking about God feels tricky, or maybe I just haven't contemplated enough what aspect of him I'm referring too.

I posted this shortly after my first psychedelic god realization, it felt like I was a vessel to all of humanity and saw the individual I've lived as so far as one distinct but arbitrary configuration. As all kinds of emotions and ideas flowed through me I saw multiple deities from various spiritual traditions and felt strongly empathically and telepathically connected to them. It saw a holistic vortex in the corners of the room, a bending of spacetime through dimensional warp fields that led to a type of lobby. 

I visualized all of existence in the shape of a string that bent like the inner membrane of a mitochondria of which I was one section and god was the whole and other sections were other humans and all parts of existence and god was inhabiting all of it by virtue of being the whole string. The way I understand Leo is that what I see right now is the only consciousness in existence and nothing exists outside of personal experience, but that feels incomplete because the subconscious and unconscious exist and disappear and reappear all the time. What I felt or theorized or vaguely intuited was my consciousness being partial and closed off and god experiencing and being everyone, me as much as the other person like a puppet-master pulling everyone's strings because he is the strings because he is everything. That god is the consciousness inside every possible thing because in order to understand or simulate it, he has to be it and by being it, he is automatically the consciousness inside it. But then I don't see all of that, only my first person sensations and thoughts. So then it felt like there were distinct parts of reality that I could not access but god can because he is the slider on a zipper and the zipper is himself and he is sliding through all of himself while I'm just one part of the chain. Another visualization I had is that universal consciousness is a yarn that loops and twists itself into different forms, creating reality in the process, and when it comes untangled, it is in it's pure god form. But it wants to observe and experience different parts of itself, so it creates knots and loops. And these knots and loops are both dualities as much as our own inadequacies, and when we invent more concepts and beliefs that occupy us and often make us neurotic, that's the knots in the yarn. And we can untangle then, when we resolve our issues and become fine and are more open and liberated, having ever less ego and needs. But we need these twist and knots to appreciate existence in the first place, because by witnessing suffering, we can appreciate having conquered it and it is exactly that suffering that is inexplicably tied to who and what we are and we couldn't exists without it because all of it is a knot, physical laws and qualia too, and if we dissolve all knots, we are just the god in his amorphous form.

And to me it felt like god wanted to experience what it's like not to be alone, so that's the reason he split himself into us, so he could interact with himself. That's one of two explanations I came up with during the trip. The other is just infinite self-curiosity and desire to experience oneself in all possible forms. But that loneliness part, well I am god and god is me, god is you and god is everyone, everything you feel is what god feels, you can only feel it because its part of god. Now on the ultimate scale, if the way we use the word god is purely to reference his dissolved amorphous form, then yeah, he is fine and perfect. But to me, it seems like he gets bored, lonely, or out of pure curiosity which would also be a form of dissatisfaction, he splits himself in a billion pieces to experience all parts of himself, so then all the needs and wants get experienced and processed and liberated and then he is satisfied and goes back into his simplest form again. But the way I refer to god is not just his amorphous form in-between his reality simulations but him as every part of existence simultaneously, like the highest form of an individual, that has experienced every part of human life and understands every other human by virtue of having lived through the same circumstances and understands it all pretty much telepathically through pure experience and empathy. And god to me isn't just the highest form most others refer to, but every experience in reality simultaneously, good and bad. If an individual experiences it, god experiences it. Because ultimately, god is the consciousness within us. We are part of his current simulation of the universe, where he tries to evolve life out of nothing and he did so successfully, and it's so good that based on behavior you cannot tell whether another person possesses consciousness or not because all their biology, physiology and entropy would make them act out the same way regardless, but the difference is that they'd look like that and behave like that but consciousness can only come from god. So god is always the conscious one experiencing and if I'm conscious and I feel sad, then so does god, because he is me but he is also so much more, he is everything and when he enters his amorphous form after distinguishing all desire, he is perfect.

On 1-12-2023 at 10:15 PM, Breakingthewall said:

The realizations of the unlimited living that we are have nothing of loneliness, it is another dimension, God is not a guy who is alone, it is the infinite  abyss alive. It is not an individual, the individual is the construction that existence is now, the human, but it merges into the living ocean of existence and there solitude is not conceivable, because it has no limit. something that has no limit cannot be alone, it is not one, it is limitless

The mistake you're making, is thinking when you become god that you lose your own awareness/consciousness. Being lonely is one of the gods aspects, and you think he just ignores it because he is nothingness/god? I think whatever you ascribe yourself to be this is what you become as god. So ultimately we both don't have an answer. But its certainly obvious that in higher consciousness you're the only one in your own mind.

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

5 hours ago, Jowblob said:

Being lonely is one of the gods aspects,

Being lonely is a limit. It means the lack of another. Everything is in the unlimited, there are no limits, there can't be loneliness.

1 hour ago, Breakingthewall said:

Being lonely is a limit. It means the lack of another. Everything is in the unlimited, there are no limits, there can't be loneliness.

Funny that you think god doesnt have limits , god puts limits on himself all the time.

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

35 minutes ago, Jowblob said:

Funny that you think god doesnt have limits , god puts limits on himself all the time.

The limits are apparent, they are what create the concrete experience. what we call God is the substance of reality, and is ultimately formless, although it potentially contains all forms. This substance is the abyss of existence without limit, and it is not alone nor is it one, it is unlimited.

1 hour ago, Breakingthewall said:

The limits are apparent, they are what create the concrete experience. what we call God is the substance of reality, and is ultimately formless, although it potentially contains all forms. This substance is the abyss of existence without limit, and it is not alone nor is it one, it is unlimited.

There are no contradictions, our miscommunication occurs mostly due to subjective definitions of the words we use and the phenomena we mention. 
When I or Jowblob speak of god, we refer to him as every limited part of himself constituting a whole and any conscious experience for us is god's experience, what we experience is what god experiences, because we are god and everything is god. All of existence is part of the cosmic looped string that warps and wraps around itself to change its form and create divided reality to explore itself.

You on the other hand reference god in his absolute form. Currently I see two things you might be referencing:
1. God inbetween the cycles of division and creation where he is completely amorphous and content
2. God as a duality to us in which case he is our highest form devoid of needs and lacks

But to me and Jowblob, we use the pointer "God" much more loosely and interconnectedly, where it's not just a reference to his ultimate form but also any form he divides himself into in order to experience all aspects of himself and becoming us in the process, being the consciousness that experiences and feels it as well. So then, if I'm sad, god's said, because I don't refer to god in his ultimate form, but simply the mechanism of existence in the form that it expresses itself at all times, including this form now. Which really is god in all forms or God with a capital G, the absolute, whatever it is, is whatever it is, it contains everything, including this state. Just like any capital letter concept Leo talks about, like capital G Good for example including everything that isn't relative good as well. So good is limited and relative but Good includes absolutely everything, and while you may be refering to a form of God, as in referencing that relative state "small g god", where he is content, immortal and amorphous, we are referencing all forms of god in the absolute state "big g God".

Though even this description might be incomplete or debatable, since now that I think about it, Leo uses capital T Truth so speak about only direct experience minus all concepts, thoughts and interpretations (second order phenomena) about it. But then that's clearly a duality because it's a distinction between including and not including them and they're just as much part of the present experience as anything else. But then maybe he is only trying to convey their arbitrariness compared to the absolute which is everything. I'll definitely have to rewatch all the videos to fully retrack his steps and understand his perspective and insights. But anyway, we're all talking about truth, just different sides of it, I think the difference is relative and absolute, by either is valid and purely dependent on what you're trying to communicate.

Let's have holistic discourse and not dismiss each other's perspectives too quickly.