Someone here

Great quote from Zen master on the nature of reality

68 posts in this topic

On 1/12/2023 at 5:30 AM, Someone here said:

All the Buddhas and all sentient beings are nothing but the One Mind,

It's not that this quote supports solipsism if you pay attention he asserts that there are sentient beingS (plural). 

Yes, all the Buddhas and all beings, yes plural, are all the one mind. That is absolute solipsism. 

if you ever do have an awakening, that’s one of the first realisations you have. It’s clear as day. 

your ego is running around this topic and you are clearly confused by it, so much so you post a solipsism thread without realising it, praising it. You can’t back track your way out of this misstep. Best to educate yourself and go back over razards very clear posts and threads about it and listen to the Leo video again. You are back to square one. 

Lol

my mind is gone to a better place.  I'm elevated ..going out of space . And I'm gone .

you learn the most from the ones that trigger you the deepest. 

Edited by Leo Gura

@Merkabah Star I didn't learn jack shit from him other than spiritual dick measuring contests and he keeps telling everyone how delusional they are as if the 8 billion fucking people are just blatantly wrong and only him got the right perspective. 

Actually I'm happy that he didn't post for few days.  Maybe he is under penalty from some mod for his endless mental masturbation. 

my mind is gone to a better place.  I'm elevated ..going out of space . And I'm gone .

1 minute ago, Someone here said:

@Merkabah Star I didn't learn jack shit from him other than spiritual dick measuring contests and he keeps telling everyone how delusional they are as if the 8 billion fucking people are just blatantly wrong and only him got the right perspective. 

Actually I'm happy that he didn't post for few days.  Maybe he is under penalty from some mod for his endless mental masturbation. 

Well I’m sure he had the bigger dick. 🤡

he is always right. When you realise that, you win. 

4 minutes ago, Merkabah Star said:

Well I’m sure he had the bigger dick. 🤡

That's because you tried him .

Try me ;):P

Edited by Someone here

1 hour ago, Someone here said:

That's because you tried him .

Try me ;):P

😀 

I would try you, but you talk so much that you would ruin my orgasm. 

would have to put masking tape over your mouth.