Mileyofpink

Mild Awakening

16 posts in this topic

Hi, help me make sense of this.

I watched Leo's step-by-step awakening process video and that night I had not taken any pills or drugs. I was fully sober, which is why I had trouble falling asleep and kept waking up again and again. But before going to sleep and each time I would wake up I would follow the meditation - Who is aware, Who is perceiving, Who am I? 
And after around 4 hours, near 5:00 am mark, something began to happen. I felt EXTREME energy/electricity rising from my feet to my entire body. So much so that I felt I'd fly off the roof or burst into pieces. Everything collapsed/converged into one. It was not an ideology, it was being one with everything I had ever witnessed my entire life. 
I had never experienced anything like this and I was feeling really scared. There was a moment where I was losing touch with everything in existence, meaning, my entire life, my family, my goals, and the biggest being MYSELF. It seemed if I kept going I am going to die. And this loud "NO" came from within me. I was too scared in that moment. And everything stopped. I was back into my room. It was night so it was dark, I was still scared as I have a fear of the dark but I felt my grandma sleeping beside me which comforted me. But 5 minutes later when I looked in that direction I remembered that she had left town a week ago. Whatever I felt beside me was just energy there to comfort me in the moment after which I was just amazed and not scared. A thought popped into my head, "we are all sleeping and have no fucking clue what this life/world is about."

I didn't try it again as it felt very scary. 

Would love any thoughts on this, what was this and how to proceed. It has been almost 10 months since. 

Yes, that's a small taste of Awakening.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Sounds like Kundalini symptoms.

Describe a thought.

sounds like a real awakening. You just have to get used to it and open yourself to the experience more and more deeply. Seems that real spirituality is easy for you, your barriers are soft, just loose the fear and go to the bottom

Edited by Breakingthewall

2 hours ago, Mileyofpink said:

Leo's step-by-step awakening process

Which video are you talking about ?

Your legs probably have gotten numb from sitting in a cross legged posture and after adjusting your posture a bit blood started to flow and rushed up from feet to the head. It creates the tingling sensations and buzzing energy sensations and what not. It's not a big deal. 

Your mind probably has a tendency to exaggerate simple things to crazy proportions aswell. Something to be mindful of. 

Edited by Salvijus

You cannot love what you need.

@Salvijus naaaaaaaah. It's almost funny to read this. It was too energetic and electric. Not just numbness... Way beyond numbness

Edited by Mileyofpink

52 minutes ago, Mileyofpink said:

It's almost funny to read this. 

:D

You can get energetic/electric/buzzing/engulfing/tingling sensations up your whole body just by releasing the flow of blood from the legs aswell. I get that all the time

Edited by Salvijus

You cannot love what you need.

7 hours ago, Mileyofpink said:

Hi, help me make sense of this.

I would, but I’m currently not in a high state of consciousness. So my words will be low consciousness and meaningless :/

@Mileyofpink this will sound cheesy, but the best materials are within you. The signs and pointers are all around; it is up to you to take the plunge wholeheartedly.