ivankiss

The most powerful meditation in existence (original audio)

74 posts in this topic

17 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

@Vibroverse I can relate to a lot of what you're describing. I would argue that feeling all those nasty emotions and thoughts, or more precisely, allowing them to pass through awareness... is evidence of your highest awakening yet. It does not mean that you are a loser or that you are not awake enough or whatever.

It can be quite maddening though, I understand.

My advice is, focus more on your worldly needs and desires. Try to fulfil those first. Try to find some sort of a peace and joy in everyday mundane life. It's probably going to come with struggle, but seeing some sort of a progress should calm you and centre you eventually. Don't drop your spiritual practices altogether, buy focus more on down to earth stuff. Once that is kind of in place and you're kind of satisfied... spiritual stuff should be more or less effortles.

I'm sorry you're in a rut. But remember, the highest consciousness beings often deal with the lowest and nastiest of vibrations. Because deep down they know they can overcome and transform it all. 

Light is always interested in 'darkness'. There is nothing for light to resolve in light.

I appreciate it, man, your words are encouraging and wise, and hopefully true for me, haha. I feel like there is something that i'm missing, like some tiny thing that i'm missing, and when i figure it out, so to speak, i will be like "c'mon, omggggg, you gotta be kidding me" about the brialliance and magnificance of it, if you know what i mean. 

I mean, like sadhguru saying that he just sat and cry for like a week straight, i feel like i might just sit and laugh my ass off like for a week straight. And i feel like it has something to do with me letting go of my logical and rational mind, so to speak, and finally realizing that it is all actually just based on the intuitive mind, so to speak. 

I mean, realizing that reality is like a fractal within a fractal within a fractal, like a hologram within a hologram within a hologram, so to speak, that generates itself, or something like that. But, ah, i agree with you that some balance between the inner and the outer, experientially speaking, is needed. 

Hard to put into words what i'm trying to say, and btw, yesterday i think i had some conversation with god, or something like that, and it said things like "oh my dear, your problems and the solutions of your problems are just frickin child's play for me, but you just need to make your alignment and resonance with me your priority for me to able to show you the way that will delight you". 

Mhm, i think i translated that resonance field into those words in my mind, in a sense, and that it has some truth to it, i guess, when i look at it from the level of consciousness that i'm in, yet, again, i understand that it is pretty darn important for me to search for that inner resistance, even though i'm still confused about how exactly, in some regards, haha. 

Edited by Vibroverse

There's a particular combination of words and music that melts your ego. They are called devotional songs in one end and soul stirring songs at the other end.

On 29/11/2023 at 5:24 AM, ivankiss said:

@UnbornTao Oh... I thought you actually had a valid point... 

There are no states, in actuality. Feeling blissful is just a side effect of getting closer to your true nature.

OUOUHOUHOUH. Might as well be hearing the traffic jam. One has a positive effect, the other might not. Depends on you. You're producing powerful mind states, perhaps because you want to feel good, that's OK. Better not to conflate this with getting nearer your nature.

A feeling of joy is different from a feeling of boredom; you do experience these as fluctuations in state.

Ask yourself what you are doing and what the purpose for the activity you're engaging in is. That helps clear things up. Enjoy the melody -- and the meditation.

Edited by UnbornTao

14 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

You miss out that the experience of who you are is a pretty blissful state. 

Notice that all 'high' states feel 'high' or 'very good' precisely because that who is You is significantly active, awake, or activated more than usual.

Bliss just doesn´t happen when you are deep in the ego mind. There is a reason for that.

I'd add that it is not a state but you. You might be experiencing boredom and yet you're still you independent of experience. Feeling good is feeling good. 

Edited by UnbornTao

12 hours ago, Vibroverse said:

I feel like there is something that i'm missing

That feeling right there is what drives the seeker at their core. Its unshakeable. Maddening. It can make you move mountains or lose your sanity.

I am in this weird spot where I'm free from that seeking energy, but still come back to it, just because. I can step out at any moment, but while in it, there is total commitment and devotion. Which usually comes with struggle. Sacrifice. Etc.

I would not say that what I seek is my true nature. I am very clear on what I am and what this is all about. What I seek, is to express that which I know myself to be, in a very specific, defined and unique way. I wish to fully unlock my creative potential. I want to create exactly what I wish to create, without a single thought of doubt, without any resistance, without any limits.

That is what I seek now.

In that sense, Self - realization was actually the very first step. The foundation. It becomes the new standard - so to speak. It's barely even worth mentioning.

It would be the same as if people were walking around telling each other 'hey, did you know that I'm human? And you're human too! We're all human!' Right? How ridiculous would that be?

Well, that's kind of how ridiculous it becomes to declare that you're self - realized. Or God, or whatever.

I really like the way you're thinking. There's obviously lots of resonance here, and I did notice that already in our past interactions. We kind of sort of think in similar ways. We are excited about similar words, ideas, etc.

That is why I feel like going a bit deeper here now. Opening up myself a bit too, etc. I do not do it often, and especially not with just any member here. But when it happens, I cherish the fuck out of that shit. I find it truly beautiful and meaningful.

You know you got this. As do I. And yeah it can hurt, and yeah it can suck, but think about just how fucking amazing it is that anything at all is possible. Even the nastiness has its beauty, especially in contrast. Especially on the big picture.

All the best to you.

12 hours ago, An young being said:

There's a particular combination of words and music that melts your ego. They are called devotional songs in one end and soul stirring songs at the other end.

I'm not sure if I'm exactly familiar with what you're describing... Could you maybe share a link or two?

1 hour ago, UnbornTao said:

OUOUHOUHOUH

Course not. Might as well be hearing the traffic jam. One has a positive effect, the other might not. Feel good all you want but don't go around pretending that's seeking out what's true. It isn't getting you closer to your nature, a feeling-state of joy is different from a feeling-state of boredom.

It seems to me that you simply do not understand what this is about, so you demonize it and dismiss it as just some hippy dippy feel good little joke. 

The amount of pain and tension and discomfort one has to push through, in order to sustain a desired frequency at will, in a healthy way, without straining... is equal to the amount of bliss one finds on the other side.

You think this is easy? You think this is pain free? You think it will not scare the living crap out of you - if you do it right? You think it will not bring up all your traumas and unresolved shit and make you see exactly which parts of your body are fucked up because of it? 

Think again. You are coming off incredibly ignorant. You also kinda sound like Leo. 

He likes to dismiss things with: 'cute feel good new age bullshit'. You're kind of doing exactly the same. Not a good look bro.

I passed out twice just yesterday while doing this meditation + proper breathwork.

I did quite some psychedelics in my life too. This... is equally as powerful, if not more. If done correctly, that is.

It absolutely has the potential to take you 'all the way'.

Ps. Sorry for the attacks. I only bite when I'm bitten.

Edited by ivankiss

I hope You don't take it the wrong way, but some time ago we were talking and You said:

Also, no such things as kundalinies and other nonsense either. (link)

Yet in your thread You are speaking of frequencies and the root chakra. So... this is not nonsense and kundalini is?

Again, don't take it the wrong way. I don't want it to be some kind of "gotcha", I just feel it's inconsistent on your part.

15 minutes ago, Sincerity said:

I hope You don't take it the wrong way, but some time ago we were talking and You said:

Yet in your thread You are speaking of frequencies and the root chakra. So... this is not nonsense and kundalini is?

Again, don't take it the wrong way. I don't want it to be some kind of "gotcha", I just feel it's inconsistent on your part.

I talk about it the same way I talk about a coffee machine. Both are just labels.

In that sense, no, I do not believe in chakras, kundalinies, coffee machines, etc. But is there an occurrence or appearance that you could label as 'kundalini' or 'chakra' or whatever the fuck else... yes. Probably. Especially if you want to talk about it to 'someone'. If you wanna relate n shit.

None of it exists, actually.

In actuality, it's all just consciousness. But we use all kinds of labels and pointers to... well, relate, I guess.

Edited by ivankiss

16 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

In that sense, no, I do not believe in chakras, kundalinies, etc. But is there an occurrence or appearance that you could label as 'kundalini' or 'chakra' or whatever the fuck else... yes. Probably.

So if You say there is "substance" (or "an occurrence") behind the labels, You actually do believe. :P Isn't that fundamentally what belief is? Believing that there is reality/truth to something?

Yeah, I'm just pointing out the "problem" of describing reality truthfully. And the solipsism debates come to mind, where some people say that it's wrong to assess that You (as God) are Alone. Alone is a description, kundalini/chakra is a description, yet so many wars about all these labels, which are truthful and which are not...

I'm just thinking out loud. :)

Edited by Sincerity

2 minutes ago, Sincerity said:

So if You say there is "substance" (or "an occurrence") behind the labels, You actually do believe. :P 

Yeah, I'm just pointing out the "problem" of describing reality truthfully. And the solipsism debates come to mind, where some people say that it's wrong to assess that You (as God) are Alone. Alone is a description, kundalini/chakra is a description, yet so many wars about all these labels, which are truthful and which are not...

I'm just thinking out loud. :)

Definitely. If there is a 'we'... we are all still working out our own shit, no matter how much we would like to deny it.

And that manifests in all kinds of ways, here on the forum and elsewhere.

I definitely contradict myself here an there in my posts. Especially if you go reading my older stuff. But not all of that contradiction is an error. Some of it is a feature. Perhaps most of it, even.

Contradiction must be, in a sense. The whole paradox deal...

When I'm just a regular guy here - so to speak - I don't go to those crazy nondual lengths to prove a point when talking about shit. I try to keep it down to earth. My intentions are different.

But then when I have my 'going nondual' modes, then I tend to negate the fuck out of everything and keep repeating that it's all just consciousness. From a million different angles.

And guess what dictates whether I'm just a regular guy, or in a nondual mode...?

Frequency.

1 minute ago, ivankiss said:

Definitely. If there is a 'we'... we are all still working out our own shit, no matter how much we would like to deny it.

And that manifests in all kinds of ways, here on the forum and elsewhere.

I definitely contradict myself here an there in my posts. Especially if you go reading my older stuff. But not all of that contradiction is an error. Some of it is a feature. Perhaps most of it, even.

Contradiction must be, in a sense. The whole paradox deal...

When I'm just a regular guy here - so to speak - I don't go to those crazy nondual lengths to prove a point when talking about shit. I try to keep it down to earth. My intentions are different.

But then when I have my 'going nondual' modes, then I tend to negate the fuck out of everything and keep repeating that it's all just consciousness. From a million different angles.

And guess what dictates whether I'm just a regular guy, or in a nondual mode...?

Frequency.

Aight, fair enough. :)

21 hours ago, ivankiss said:

It seems to me that you simply do not understand what this is about, so you demonize it and dismiss it as just some hippy dippy feel good little joke. 

The amount of pain and tension and discomfort one has to push through, in order to sustain a desired frequency at will, in a healthy way, without straining... is equal to the amount of bliss one finds on the other side.

You think this is easy? You think this is pain free? You think it will not scare the living crap out of you - if you do it right? You think it will not bring up all your traumas and unresolved shit and make you see exactly which parts of your body are fucked up because of it? 

Think again. You are coming off incredibly ignorant. You also kinda sound like Leo. 

He likes to dismiss things with: 'cute feel good new age bullshit'. You're kind of doing exactly the same. Not a good look bro.

I passed out twice just yesterday while doing this meditation + proper breathwork.

I did quite some psychedelics in my life too. This... is equally as powerful, if not more. If done correctly, that is.

It absolutely has the potential to take you 'all the way'.

Ps. Sorry for the attacks. I only bite when I'm bitten.

No bite taken. I said it is what it is. Not dismissing it, rather I'm making a distinction between feeling good and seeking out what's true.

Meditations of this nature might belong, rather than to awakening, to the domain of personal transformation -- mind mastery, perhaps. Easy to fall into fantasy; get clear on what the purpose for the activity is.

Edited by UnbornTao

8 minutes ago, UnbornTao said:

No bite was taken on my part. I said it is what it is. Not dismissing it, rather making a distinction between feeling good and seeking out what's true. Who doesn't like feeling good?

This might belong, rather than to awakening, to the domain of personal transformation. I wanted to point out, be clear on what the purpose for the activity is, it is easy to fool oneself and fall into fantasy, not saying this is necessarily the case here. Getting clear for oneself is useful before going down any rabbit hole.

That's what you fail to recognize. This was never about feeling good. That is but a side effect. It comes once you already kind of master this practice. Prior to that; pain and discomfort are unavoidable.

This thread was about merging with your true nature, here and now. Full immersion. Devoid of all unnecessary mental masturbation that you're pointing towards and calling it self - realization.

It's not about feeling good or bad. It's not about thinking this or that. It's about fucking making specific sounds, here and now, hearing them here and now, and allowing the process to do its magic. Which is waking you all the fucking way up.

The fact that you're blind to this, tells me enough about your wokeness lol.

Even a normie would be at least half impressed.

I am assuming you really found what is working for you, very good. And I love you dude, but I will forever disagree if you are undermining other techniques for other people with different quirks and attachments to the senses.

The techniques you are trying to discredit are as valid and as potent as the ones you seem to have results with.

Even some gurus say that past life regression and attaining to some siddhis or trying to stop the mind is a waste of time. Everything that makes you feel bigger than the body, mind, emotions, concepts etc. is meaningful, valid, because you are Mahadeva after all.

There is an increased chance of getting lost in those powers and experiences or to abuse it. But we are so weak, we don't even possess those and do not know how a human can be. It would be so tremendously beautiful to see such people. If we can't hold on the necessary focus or have the necessary intensity, organization of our being, subtlety or intelligence to see what is what and stick to it, then attaining Enlightenment is even harder than all of this while you are in the body. It seems that most people awaken in the moment of death, because 99.9 % of their energy is spent on predictable, repetitive, survival based action.

We don't even have the problems of confident, powerful, organized human beings who are capable of extraordinary things. Our problems are that we are suffering our chaos and weaknesses, and ofc exploiting others.

Edited by Applegarden8

@Applegarden8 Yes, for sure. Different methods and practices are relevant and helpful to different people.

Title of this thread is kind of a jokey joke. The first few sentences about watching thoughts fly by or doing a past life regression is a jokey joke too... I'm being jokingly arrogant and dickheadish. I do that often nowdays, and many take me dead seriously lol.

Again, my intention was not to belittle anyone or any practice. My intention was to share something cool that has the potential to wake you up, heal you, empower you, etc.

15 hours ago, ivankiss said:

That's what you fail to recognize. This was never about feeling good. That is but a side effect. It comes once you already kind of master this practice. Prior to that; pain and discomfort are unavoidable.

This thread was about merging with your true nature, here and now. Full immersion. Devoid of all unnecessary mental masturbation that you're pointing towards and calling it self - realization.

It's not about feeling good or bad. It's not about thinking this or that. It's about fucking making specific sounds, here and now, hearing them here and now, and allowing the process to do its magic. Which is waking you all the fucking way up.

The fact that you're blind to this, tells me enough about your wokeness lol.

Even a normie would be at least half impressed.

Good luck getting enlightened by hearing spiritual-sounding melodies.

Edited by UnbornTao

37 minutes ago, UnbornTao said:

Good luck hearing sounds.

It's like you're trying to be as ignorant as possible lol.

How are you even a moderator? I request this dude to be demoted! xD

33 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

It's like you're trying to be as ignorant as possible lol.

How are you even a moderator? I request this dude to be demoted! xD

If you think that engaging in that process, or any process for that matter, is getting you nearer your nature, you're fantasising. Near is too far. Again, get clear on what the purpose for any given activity is. 

;) 

Edited by UnbornTao

@UnbornTao You already convinced me of your total and complete ignorance on the matter. I bet you're tone deaf too lol.

I've got nothing else to add to this conversation.