Leo Gura

UFOs Are Here

125 posts in this topic

You guys make fun of Alien Awakening, so no aliens for you.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Posted (edited)

Luis Elizondo talks about skin Walker ranch , he think this is serious.

However Skin Walker ranch is a big scam, architected to get money from government for investigating "paranormal activity".

So anyone who thinks that this is serious what's going on there is a scammer by himself or just total misinformed.

LeoGura also mentioned this guy in one of his UFO video list on his blog. 

It's sad how many people believe in Luis Elizondo credibility..

Edited by OBEler

@OBEler Oh, I remember you! It's me from the past, when I was angry and let it close off my mind, making me shortsighted and causing me to talk foolishly.

“The decisive question for man is: Is he related to something infinite or not? That is the telling question of his life. Only if we know that the thing which truly matters is the infinite can we avoid fixing our interests upon futilities, and upon all kinds of goals which are not of real importance. Thus we demand that the world grant us recognition for qualities which we regard as personal possessions: our talent or our beauty. The more a man lays stress on false possessions, and the less sensitivity he has for what is essential, the less satisfying is his life. He feels limited because he has limited aims, and the result is envy and jealousy. If we understand and feel that here in this life we already have a link with the infinite, desires and attitudes change.” - Carl Jung

1 hour ago, Arnold666 said:

@OBEler Oh, I remember you! It's me from the past, when I was angry and let it close off my mind, making me shortsighted and causing me to talk foolishly.

If you disagree then give some arguments at least.

14 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

You guys make fun of Alien Awakening, so no aliens for you.

My last 300ug trip was an Alien Awakening. Contemplating their existence and technology will very well unlock a phase shift in our understanding. 

18 minutes ago, Ero said:

My last 300ug trip was an Alien Awakening. Contemplating their existence and technology will very well unlock a phase shift in our understanding. 

I'm jealous! All I managed was to become/feel/infer being alien for a while...

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀

Here's an interesting and easily digestible video going over some of the history of anti-gravity research. Even though this is just a mini documentary created in part to be entertaining, I'd consider it a much better use of time as opposed to focusing on the drip-feed carefully controlled disclosure from the likes of Luis Elizondo.

If you were to follow messaging such as his, you'd have the impression that we're still studying UFO material, with no major breakthroughs in terms of understanding and replicating it. That definitely does not seem to be the case when you look beyond a surface-level view of the topic.

Despite my last post putting Luis Elizondo down, I can't help but post this podcast that just came out lol. It looks like he may discuss the electromagnetic/gravitic effect mentioned in the video I posted above.

@Andrey awesome Footage thank you!

@What Am I I have a honest question how you can take Luis Elizondo in any way seriously if he talks like skin Walker ranch is real while it clearly was a hoax.

8 minutes ago, OBEler said:

@What Am I I have a honest question how you can take Luis Elizondo in any way seriously if he talks like skin Walker ranch is real while it clearly was a hoax.

I take him seriously in so far as I have suspicions he's part of a controlled disclosure, where little tidbits of info are slowly given to the public to build interest and to reverse the public's knee-jerk skeptical conditioning caused by decades of purposeful false discrediting and debunking of UFO-related topics. It's unclear whether this controlled disclosure is working towards benevolent ends or not, but myself and many others suspect that this same central power which has viciously kept this a secret for decades will also ensure the knowledge is released in a selective manner, to ensure their continued supremacy. It'll likely lean heavily towards forcing mass public compliance by way of fear, perhaps of a pending non-human invasion or war, whether the various species are actually hostile or not.

So as you can tell, I'm not really a fan of Elizondo. I'm also not familiar with the details of the Skin Walker thing though, so I couldn't say either way whether there's any merit to the reports. From what I have heard, it does sound pretty goofy and unlikely to be true. If Elizondo pushes it strongly, that alone would cause me to be suspect.

Elizondo's book is amazing and eye-opening.

Maybe... Just maybe consider that we are not alone in the universe.

When you recontextualize your perspective, you can update your reality maps.

6 minutes ago, CARDOZZO said:

Elizondo's book is amazing and eye-opening.

From what I've seen, the book does go into some heavy topics not previously revealed to a wider audience. A big one is descriptions of how the UFOs actually function. He also discusses it on the Rogan podcast from today.

29 minutes ago, What Am I said:

From what I've seen, the book does go into some heavy topics not previously revealed to a wider audience. A big one is descriptions of how the UFOs actually function. He also discusses it on the Rogan podcast from today.

Sure.

He is working with top scientists/engineers.

I hope the guy is legit and we discover the TRUTH.

10 hours ago, Keryo Koffa said:

I'm jealous! All I managed was to become/feel/infer being alien for a while...

I am yet to experience stage Coral, hah. 

You definitely should write about your trips and the process of integration in the Journal section. I know a lot of other forum members also follow your posts with immense interest.

There mods won’t make any complaints about your art, references and style of writing.

12 hours ago, Ero said:

I am yet to experience stage Coral, hah. 
You definitely should write about your trips and the process of integration in the Journal section.
I know a lot of other forum members also follow your posts with immense interest.
There mods won’t make any complaints about your art, references and style of writing.

iceberg.gifI agree, it's the best option, I've yet to consolidate all the insights into a lossless but concise format
I started putting all my notes from the past year together yesterday, and am still synergizing it all
I converted the notes specifically each into a line, sorted them by length, and am going over them
Otherwise, I'm going to miss key points, here's a visualization

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀

New interview with Luis Elizondo and Ross Coulthart.

By the way, this thread seems really out of place in the Politics section. I'm fairly certain that everyone who frequents this section could not believe less in anything UFO related.

1 minute ago, What Am I said:

By the way, this thread seems really out of place in the Politics section. I'm fairly certain that everyone who frequents this section could not believe less in anything UFO related.

This sub-forum is not just politics, it's also current events and societal issues.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.