Leo Gura

UFOs Are Here

125 posts in this topic

>tfw no super hot pleiadian bitch to abduct me into the galactic federation of coochie :( 

0F7ABD61-F989-40A8-8801-CAC3471C1692.jpeg

On 11/07/2024 at 3:20 PM, CARDOZZO said:

Brazilian engineer putting cameras in the Amazon jungle. 

It is happening strange phenomena on remote villages.

https://x.com/RonyVernet

uap_rony.png

I'd guess it's because psychs accelerate the breaking down of psychic barriers to the innate extended universe.

If they do happen to abduct me, I'll tell them @Leo Gura sent me and @Princess Arabia sends her regards.

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀

I’ve been seeing more ufo activity in the night sky lately. Lights that look like stars way way up in the sky are moving much faster than any man made aircraft could for that altitude. And they don’t always move in straight lines. 

2 hours ago, Emotionalmosquito said:

I’ve been seeing more ufo activity in the night sky lately. Lights that look like stars way way up in the sky are moving much faster than any man made aircraft could for that altitude. And they don’t always move in straight lines. 

You see shooting stars probably

7 hours ago, OBEler said:

You see shooting stars probably

No way. They hang around way longer than those. I even watched one for almost ten minutes, it looked like a flickering star and was moving in very odd patterns but hovering within a relatively small area a couple weeks ago. It even knew I was watching it. As a test I pointed it in a direction and it moved that way slightly. I pointed it a different direction and it followed again.

2 hours ago, Emotionalmosquito said:

No way. They hang around way longer than those. I even watched one for almost ten minutes, it looked like a flickering star and was moving in very odd patterns but hovering within a relatively small area a couple weeks ago. It even knew I was watching it. As a test I pointed it in a direction and it moved that way slightly. I pointed it a different direction and it followed again.

Have you done anything to atract them?
Like the CE5 or anything of that kind?
Have you had any closer UFO/ET encounters?
And to what degree are you into this topic?

I recently started learning about the phenomena but haven't experienced anything physical (I had one weird dream).
So I would appreciate your response on that.

3 hours ago, Emotionalmosquito said:

next time maybe film it that says more than 1000 wirds

Posted (edited)

The visibility would’ve been awfully low, it probably wouldn’t have shown up much at all. But maybe I’m underestimating my phone’s camera, I’ll try next time.

10 hours ago, Ropuch7 said:

Have you done anything to atract them?
Like the CE5 or anything of that kind?
Have you had any closer UFO/ET encounters?
And to what degree are you into this topic?

I did have one closer encounter maybe ten years ago. It was also at night maybe three miles or so over the field in front of my house? I’m bad at judging distance but it might’ve been close to that. It was moving back and forth, it also got really bright right before disappearing.

I haven’t really done anything to summon them other than half jokingly wishing some hot and benevolent alien bitches would abduct me like in my other post. I’m not super into the topic.

Edited by Emotionalmosquito

7 hours ago, Emotionalmosquito said:

So do i. They are not shooting stars. Shooting stars have a trajectory. What I see also does not. It moves on its own accord.

• Feminist 

Posted (edited)

Interesting Infographics made by Curt Jaimungal & Alex Gomez-Marin

curt.png

Edited by CARDOZZO

Translation (Portuguese/English):

After long years of waiting, the former head of UFO investigations for the US Government, Luis Elizondo, finally received the green light from the Pentagon to make new revelations:

- The US has possession of technology of unknown origin from UFOs recovered since the 1940s
- The US has a group of non-human intelligence biological remains of unknown origin that were inside UFOs recovered since the 1940s
- The US has had a so-called "Legacy Program" to try to reverse engineer UFOs for decades 
- UFOs are attracted to nuclear technology and the Pentagon has experimented using this to attract UFOs into a kind of trap 
- UFOs are capable of flying in formation equivalent to military fighter formations
- After starting to investigate UFOs Elizondo and his family were visited by green luminous spheres in their home
- Government physicist Hal Puthoff held meetings with the White House and CIA to reveal information about UFOs

https://www.nytimes.com/2024/08/16/books/booksupdate/imminent-luiz-elizondo.html

ronyufos.png

Tomorrow is the launch of Elizondo's book.

Posted (edited)

It's one thing that factions within the US have kept this secret for decades, but it's doubly concerning that the beings themselves have neglected to make us aware of their presence. I can't say I understand why that is, or even have a decent theory. And it's more likely that we're talking thousands of years as opposed to merely dating back to 1940.

Also, if there is such a thing as disinfo agents who are utilized to muddy the waters, I get strong vibes from Elizonda of that being his role. I feel he's purposely giving a slanted view with a strong bias towards disclosures that'll cause fear. He hints at the spiritual aspects of all this, but not in a way that's empowering to the individual. Rather, he highlights our inferiority to an excessive degree.

Edited by What Am I

Posted (edited)

Can the aliens come out already? 

Edited by UnbornTao

15 minutes ago, UnbornTao said:

Can the aliens come out already? 

;) 

They are shy.

How will I take them to the club to flirt with latinas?

Posted (edited)

On 19/08/2024 at 10:18 PM, CARDOZZO said:

How will I take them to the club to flirt with latinas?

That is alien awakening. :D 

Edited by UnbornTao

2 hours ago, What Am I said:

have kept this secret for decades, but it's doubly concerning that the beings themselves have neglected to make us aware of their presence. I can't say I understand why that is, or even have a decent theory. And it's more likely that we're talking thousands of years as opposed to merely dating back to 1940

One decent theory is... Humanity is not ready yet for a massive scale contact. If at least half of the contact stories are true, aliens are extremely awake. But their wisdom would cause more harm than good in the current state of society. I view this as the main explanation. Humanity simply didnt evolve enough yet for meeting them.

9 minutes ago, Eskilon said:

One decent theory is... Humanity is not ready yet for a massive scale contact. If at least half of the contact stories are true, aliens are extremely awake. But their wisdom would cause more harm than good in the current state of society. I view this as the main explanation. Humanity simply didnt evolve enough yet for meeting them.

It's true that there have been many accounts of proximity to their psionic technology causing serious long-term harm to humans, with some even resulting in death. It's a plausible theory that everything about them is just too far beyond the average person, and the lack of mass contact is for our own good to allow us to evolve naturally.

I don't know though, this feels like an unsatisfying theory to someone who has really painted a fuller picture of the situation. I don't think the truth is as simple as the more cookie-cutter explanations. It may be that things are the way they are for reasons we literally can't comprehend.