Leo Gura

UFOs Are Here

125 posts in this topic

@OBEler

3 hours ago, OBEler said:

What's new on the UFO-Front ?

No news recently. Was it just a hype,what changed really what's there to come.

What's new is apparently some sightings of UFO and Big Foot in nearby areas. Interesting it sometimes happens.

34 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

@OBEler

What's new is apparently some sightings of UFO and Big Foot in nearby areas. Interesting it sometimes happens.

That's not very big. Like those other years 

Posted (edited)

5 hours ago, OBEler said:

The UFOs have all left because we have become too embarassing as a people.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura then please contact them with your alien mind to come back here. We need support 

An alien for president? 

47 minutes ago, OBEler said:

@Leo Gura then please contact them with your alien mind to come back here. We need support 

We are beyond their help.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

We are beyond their help.

You mean we don’t deserve their help? We aren’t beyond their help. We are beneath their help.

“Our most valuable resource is not time, but rather it is consciousness itself. Consciousness is the basis for everything, and without it, there could be no time and no resource possible. It is only through consciousness and its cultivation that one’s passions, one’s focus, one’s curiosity, one’s time, and one’s capacity to love can be actualized and lived to the fullest.” - r0ckyreed

3 hours ago, r0ckyreed said:

You mean we don’t deserve their help? We aren’t beyond their help. We are beneath their help.

Can't help a man who doesn't wanna change.

@r0ckyreed

16 hours ago, r0ckyreed said:

What do you mean? Ask help from UFOs that did this?!

No thanks fam! I think we're cool, we're good, you UFOs can just leave to do whatever galactic businesses you have, I think we're just fine without you lot skin walkering us OK!😂

@OBEler

21 hours ago, OBEler said:

That's not very big. Like those other years 

The implications are big though, and like I stated it sometimes happens. It's just interesting it sometimes does happen.

2 hours ago, Danioover9000 said:

@OBEler

The implications are big though, and like I stated it sometimes happens. It's just interesting it sometimes does happen.

So then can you show anything specific important what happened after the whistle blowing 

@OBEler

Just now, OBEler said:

So then can you show anything specific important what happened after the whistle blowing 

Show anything after what whistle blowing??? This is what I was referring to as high strangeness:

As stated this sometimes happens, which is important. Big foots, strange lights, and UFOs, high strangeness events, that's all. Why are you even arguing me on this?

@Danioover9000 sorry for my English I meant after the whistle blower  David Grusch talked about us government secretly reverse engineering space crafts openly.

So what is now? Did anything changed. Is there any investigation now.

@OBEler

10 minutes ago, OBEler said:

@Danioover9000 sorry for my English I meant after the whistle blower  David Grusch talked about us government secretly reverse engineering space crafts openly.

So what is now? Did anything changed. Is there any investigation now.

Oh that one? I don't know, can only speculate around that. Are they attempting to reverse engineer? Maybe, nothing stopping them from trying right? Same dudes that were experimenting and made nukes, so anything goes. Speaking of secret stuff and experimentations:

Again, that's mostly speculation, but it's interesting that the official witness report of Chupacabra was in Porto Rico, before it spread to South America and borders around Mexico. Also interesting how the USA had a secret experiment grounds on monkeys in Porto Rico, which a few apparently escaped the facility. Certainly this Chupacabra is unlike any more natural sounding Cryptid we ever heard of, for example Big Foot is an ape man with a more natural origin story to it, but Chupacabra just out of left field in evolution with how it killed those sheep, and if you seriously consider evolution traits it may share with predatory animals and what not, it's interesting that it's basically a compository of other animal traits from other regions across the world that shouldn't make sense from an evolutionary perspective. Strange and interesting! 

Europe's Bermuda triangle:

Yeah, a clearing in the middle of a deep forest for 450 years, and very odd shaped trees, plus the forest messing with sense of time and amplifying whatever state of mind or emotion you start with, all that is very strange. Maybe some kind of portal or dimensional rift of some kind. Sounds like something Crysty did mention a while back when she was messing around with these gaps in space.

19 hours ago, Danioover9000 said:

Europe's Bermuda triangle:

Yeah, a clearing in the middle of a deep forest for 450 years, and very odd shaped trees, plus the forest messing with sense of time and amplifying whatever state of mind or emotion you start with, all that is very strange. Maybe some kind of portal or dimensional rift of some kind. Sounds like something Crysty did mention a while back when she was messing around with these gaps in space.

I even slept in that forest, went to a festival there also.

Posted (edited)

On 11/07/2024 at 3:20 PM, CARDOZZO said:

Brazilian engineer putting cameras in the Amazon jungle. 

It is happening strange phenomena on remote villages.

https://x.com/RonyVernet

Get ready, news are coming from the amazon jungle:

uap.png

Edited by CARDOZZO

@CARDOZZO

On 15/07/2024 at 10:21 PM, CARDOZZO said:

Get ready, news are coming from the amazon jungle:

uap.png

What is up with these darn UFOs picking on remote villages and the poor villagers? Specist and racist much???

On 7/11/2024 at 5:51 PM, OBEler said:

Someone already mention the ufo subreddit (https://www.reddit.com/r/UFOs/). It's a bit spammy but they post relevant news from time to time.

Some news I heard about:
- On the legal front, a couple of days ago, a text of new version of the UAP disclosure act was released. A similar one had been passed recently but in a watered-down version, so pro-disclosure senators are pushing for an upgrade. If successful, it will be voted with the 2025 National Defense Authorization Act.

- Lue Elizondo is releasing a book soon.

- If you choose to trust channelers like Darryl Anka (Bashar), some of them are quite confident about upcoming big contact events in the next few years. Bashar himself pointed to 2026/27. His transmissions in the past years shifted strongly towards this subject. You can check out "The Social Experiment" and the September event in Sedona.

On 7/16/2024 at 11:54 PM, Danioover9000 said:

@CARDOZZO

What is up with these darn UFOs picking on remote villages and the poor villagers? Specist and racist much???