Someone here

Infinity & attachment & Love

13 posts in this topic

Since reality Is infinite ..it has to be all ways ..but that doesn't set well with the ego . The ego is in the business of carving reality into categories .calling one of them good ...and one of them bad . That's basically your whole life in a nutshell. You seek pleasure and escape from pain . But you can not truly escape pain .pain is invetiable. Suffering is invetiable. Infinity is inevitable. But the ego is attaching itself only to what it think its a positive experience (like tasty food..sexual orgasm..entertainment..socializing with your friends etc ). This attachment to pleasure is the root cause of suffering. The transcendence of the duality between loving pleasure and hating pain is what Leo calls Metaphysical Absolute Unconditional Love .

my mind is gone to a better place.  I'm elevated ..going out of space . And I'm gone .

39 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Since reality Is infinite ..it has to be all ways ..but that doesn't set well with the ego . The ego is in the business of carving reality into categories .calling one of them good ...and one of them bad . That's basically your whole life in a nutshell. You seek pleasure and escape from pain . But you can not truly escape pain .pain is invetiable. Suffering is invetiable. Infinity is inevitable. But the ego is attaching itself only to what it think its a positive experience (like tasty food..sexual orgasm..entertainment..socializing with your friends etc ). This attachment to pleasure is the root cause of suffering. The transcendence of the duality between loving pleasure and hating pain is what Leo calls Metaphysical Absolute Unconditional Love .

It sounds to me that you are limiting yourself.

I partly agree with you in the topic of trying to Chase positive experience. But that is NOT morally wrong.

Is just that...It doesn't work. There is nothing wrong with pursuing positive experiences. Im sick of this Christian messages going around in this forum about being ok with mediocrity or being "so awake" to not prefer positive experiences over negative ones. Or positive emotions over negative ones.

You can NOT avoid Desire and Longing for BLISS, SILENCE, LIGHT, AND FREEDOM.

Your whole being has this very qualities when layers of thought and karmic bonds start being unknotted and dismantled.

Please notice there is not anything more natural for your being than to be in pure in innocence, absolute radiation, and full vibrancy.

The game does end until you are a perfect Diamond of Awareness, nothingness, untouchable, in perfect unity with itself. 

From there the game really is fun...

No human being ultimtatley settles for just mediocrity. Everyone "wants" that. Because everyone is "that freedom"

Is just that not all humans, in fact most of them, do not know how to do this (and in this forum most of us are still in the process of It), so most humans pursue this longing in form of short term pleasure like you said. 

And others are just in skid row shooting up fentanyl.

People are getting their moments of freedom however they know how.

Is just all those external ways of getting It is not maintenable, and doesn't even cover the full spectrum of how perfect vibrant your Consciousness can become.

Edited by Javfly33

Truth is neither a destination nor a conclusion. Truth is a living experience.

5 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

It sounds to me that you are limiting yourself.

I partly agree with you in the topic of trying to Chase positive experience. But that is NOT morally wrong.

Is just that...It doesn't work. There is nothing wrong with pursuing positive experiences. Im sick of this Christian messages going around in this forum about being ok with mediocrity or being "so awake" to not prefer positive experiences over negative ones. Or positive emotions over negative ones.

You can NOT avoid Desire and Longing for BLISS, SILENCE, LIGHT, AND FREEDOM.

Your whole being has this very qualities when layers of thought and karmic bonds start being unknotted and dismantled.

Please notice there is not anything more natural for your being than to be in pure in innocence, absolute radiation, and full vibrancy.

The game does end until you are a perfect Diamond of Awareness, nothingness, untouchable, in perfect unity with itself. 

From there the game really is fun...

No human being ultimtatley settles for just mediocrity. Everyone "wants" that. Because everyone is "that freedom"

Is just that not all humans, in fact most of them, do not know how to do this (and in this forum most of us are still in the process of It), so most humans pursue this longing in form of short term pleasure like you said. 

And others are just in skid row shooting up fentanyl.

People are getting their moments of freedom as they know.

Is just all those external ways of getting It is not maintenable, and doesn't even cover the full spectrum of how perfect vibrant your Consciousness can become.

Nicely put👍

Well...I didn't say its wrong let alone to call it "morally " wrong .

You can desire bliss..light ..unconditional happiness and joy and sexy emotions all day all night for your whole life and you will still be fundamentally unsatisfied.  Because its not a "thing " which is lacking  . Its not a "thing " which will finally make you  complete..Blessed..at ease ..satisfied etc.  

You are infinite being . So finite things by definition cannot satisfy you . You seek the infinite . But the infinite is endless. So again even awakening and being spiritual hippy will not work.  

So then what should you do ?

NOTHING!  Surrender the whole thing. 

my mind is gone to a better place.  I'm elevated ..going out of space . And I'm gone .

And BTW..when I say "attachments " are the cause of suffering..doesn't mean I myself have zero attachments.  Im totally engrossed in a thick jelly of attachment and desires. 

1 hour ago, Someone here said:

You can desire bliss..light ..unconditional happiness and joy and sexy emotions all day all night for your whole life and you will still be fundamentally unsatisfied.  Because its not a "thing " which is lacking  . Its not a "thing " which will finally make you  complete..Blessed..at ease ..satisfied etc.  

You are infinite being . So finite things by definition cannot satisfy you . You seek the infinite . But the infinite is endless. So again even awakening and being spiritual hippy will not work.  

That´s good, I agree.

But if you could be 24/7 having very satisfying sex, you could be satisfied. The only 'problem' here is maintaining that.

Notice that surrender is also an action 😂

See, you can not escape desire @Someone here

Now you are desiring to surrender the whole thing. 

So basically 'surrender' is a wildcard some of you guys love to throw around here, but is nothing. It doesn´t have any real meaning. No one surrenders because of anything. 

You are surrendering but the next moment you are expecting reality will feel better because you just surrendered, right? If not So you already are treating this 'surrender' thing as another transaction. 

Edited by Javfly33

1 hour ago, Someone here said:

Nicely put👍

Well...I didn't say its wrong let alone to call it "morally " wrong .

I see you're finally getting it. I like that you said Infinity, which you are, cannot be satisfied with finite things. They are just here to be experienced. 

Know thyself....

9 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

But if you could be 24/7 having very satisfying sex, you could be satisfied. The only 'problem' here is maintaining that.

Actually no .imagine having an endless orgasm .it would be literally torture and you will beg God for it to stop. Everything goes full-circle.

11 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

Notice that surrender is also an action 😂

See, you can not escape desire @Someone here

Now you are desiring to surrender the whole thing. 

Of course it's a paradox . Desiring not to desire is a desire . But I'm pointing to that which cannot be spoken . 

13 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

So basically 'surrender' is a wildcard some of you guys love to throw around here, but is nothing. It doesn´t have any real meaning. No one surrenders because of anything. 

You are surrendering but the next moment you are expecting reality will feel better because you just surrendered, right? If not So you already are treating this 'surrender' thing as another transaction. 

Actually the irony is that you are already doing it. You don't need anything to do in order to surrender. You have no free wil.you are not in the driver seat of your life . You are not alive .you are being lived .you are "God's bitch " as Leo once said 🤣

13 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

I see you're finally getting it. I like that you said Infinity, which you are, cannot be satisfied with finite things. They are just here to be experienced. 

Thanks but I have a hunch that this statement means something special to you in your personal life ..am i right? 

3 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Actually no .imagine having an endless orgasm .it would be literally torture and you will beg God for it to stop. Everything goes full-circle.

Of course it's a paradox . Desiring not to desire is a desire . But I'm pointing to that which cannot be spoken . 

Actually the irony is that you are already doing it. You don't need anything to do in order to surrender. You have no free wil.you are not in the driver seat of your life . You are not alive .you are being lived .you are "God's bitch " as Leo once said 🤣

Thanks but I have a hunch that this statement means something special to you in your personal life ..am i right? 

I'm not sure what you mean with your response to me. Please explain.

Know thyself....

@Princess Arabia I mean like ..you've been disillusioned and disappointed by how nothing finite in this world can satisfy you. And when you read my sentence it resonated with you .dunno just guessing. 

Just now, Someone here said:

@Princess Arabia I mean like ..you've been disillusioned and disappointed by how nothing finite in this world can satisfy you. And when you read my sentence it resonated with you .dunno just guessing. 

Not necessarily personal. After awhile when you start to see what's happening here, it becomes a recognition and then learning about our true essence and what we truly are it's just seen through. 

I have experienced that, yes, and the realization hits you and then it becomes freeing.

Know thyself....

21 minutes ago, Someone here said:

you are not in the driver seat of your life . You are not alive .you are being lived .you are "God's bitch " as Leo once said 🤣

please don´t outsource your life to those 'mottos'. You will repent yourself in the future. Careful with what you read on this forum...I appreciate Leo in my heart but he has had a certain perspective with life which I find toxic, particularly that kind of derrotist mindset of 'God´s bitch', which might feel as an elegant humility, but imo is incredibly dangerous. God is not a human that is caring for you. Careful... 

All my opinions though...but just putting my ideas. Don´t put all the eggs on one basket (the basket of 'leave it to god')

Edited by Javfly33

24 minutes ago, Someone here said:

you are "God's bitch " as Leo once said 🤣

Pretty sure he said that when he was high or manic or something. It was posted during his peacock thread lmao.

Edited by Osaid

Describe a thought.

there is pleasure pain bliss

have to collapse the duality of you

you are not mental you are existential

love to live like it