Dodo

Respectfully disagreeing with Leo about Crypto

531 posts in this topic

I will sell you e-eggs from my e-chicken.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

56 minutes ago, FourCrossedWands said:

Comparing Bitcoin to stocks/gold is like comparing some ultra-rare $1000 chicken mount from an online game to an actual chicken that you can eat.

For a very small community of people that digital chicken is the most valuable thing in the universe. But for the rest of the world...

Wait what Trump plans to do with Bitcoin.

The very small community will become louder in the future.

Posted (edited)

30 minutes ago, OBEler said:

Wait what Trump plans to do with Bitcoin.

Crypto is a honeypot for the scum of the planet.

Why do you think Trump is pro-crypto? Because Repubs wanna do a nationwide pump and dump. They will run up crypto, dump it, and crash it.

Crypto is the perfect thing to sell to MAGA fools.

Edited by Leo Gura

32 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Why do you think Trump is pro-crypto? Because Repubs wanna do a nationwide pump and dump. They will run up crypto, dump it, and crash it.

Trump is not that stupid to do such shady things. It would ruin his reputation, which is way more important than just making money. 

Posted (edited)

26 minutes ago, OBEler said:

Trump is not that stupid to do such shady things. It would ruin his reputation, which is way more important than just making money. 

Ahahahahaha...

If Trump wins, crypto pump and dump and crash guaranteed.

Edited by Leo Gura

Posted (edited)

@Leo Gura so Trump will initiate that, risk his reputation because he scammed his own people just to get more money? It's all about money for him? 

He risks his life to become president, almost died, he will die in some years out of age or whatever. How important can money be for him in that age. I don't believe he would even think about that. He is not that simple and stupid 

Edited by OBEler

@OBEler

9 minutes ago, OBEler said:

@Leo Gura so Trump will initiate that, risk his reputation because he scammed his own people just to get more money? It's all about money for him? 

He risks his life to become president, almost died, he will die in some years out of age or whatever. How important can money be for him in that age. I don't believe he would even think about that. He is not that simple and stupid 

But listen here, more important than that Trump thing...HOW IS THIS THREAD STILL GOING?! The user isn't here anymore to even talk about this!🤣

But even more important than all that, I heard there's ATM machines for crypto. Is that true, is it the new thing now, crypto ATMs? Because I did watch some video were a scammer was trying to scam someone pretending to be some old grandpa but it's a pro hacker that heckles and waste their time and exposes those scammers and all that.

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, OBEler said:

It's not about Trump earning money, it's about all the corrupt oligarchs, donors, and Wall Street wolves around him earning money. That's why they support him.

The entire Trump movement is a grift to make rich people richer. And what Trump gets out of it is everyone stroking his ego and kissing his ass.

The Devil doesn't do it for the money, he does it for the thrill. But the Devil has greedy minions to feed, without whom he couldn't gain power.

Edited by Leo Gura

The promise of crypto vs how it actually gets used are just totally different things.

Crypto at it's core is really just an ultra-powerful, unregulated currency. 

So of course, bad actors are going to ruin it way before it 'revolutionizes' the financial world.

Many of your favourite business influencers are running massive crypto pump and dump schemes, Gary V is one such person. There is literally a business youtuber cabal where they get into unholy skype calls and plot ways to exploit you.

God and I worked things out

@Staples

3 minutes ago, Staples said:

The promise of crypto vs how it actually gets used are just totally different things.

So of course, bad actors are going to ruin it way before it 'revolutionizes' the financial world.

Many of your favourite business influencers are running massive crypto pump and dump schemes, Gary V is one such person. There is literally a business youtuber cabal where they get into unholy skype calls and plot ways to exploit you.

You're kinda right, the promise of crypto and it's true nature sounds like an extension off of communism, or that anti capitalist movement, like we can eliminate the middle men, the banking system, and it's just a direct payment between buyer and seller and no corrupt guy or system is between that. Of course in practice it's different like you said because most influencers have massive crypto pump and dump and other schemes related. It's like they don't understand it's just like the wild west, and the apache/commanche wars along with Texans just vying for what land should we get? Which is why crypto must change at it's core from being some ultra powerful unregulated currency into a moderated regulated currency.

5 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

@Staples

Which is why crypto must change at it's core from being some ultra powerful unregulated currency into a moderated regulated currency.

And you have just invented the dollar 😂

Yes that's right, we require deep intelligence and investigations into the best way to regulate crypto. 

And a total rebrand as well, whatever global decentralized currency we end up with cannot be branded as a crypto, else lobbyists will point to these early crypto incarnations for any excuse to not introduce regulations.

5 hours ago, FourCrossedWands said:

For a very small community of people that digital chicken is the most valuable thing in the universe.

But when the presidential nominees are talking about it is it still a small community?

Lions Heart is my YouTube Channel- Syncing Masculinity and Consciousness

Lions Heart YouTube

5 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Crypto is the perfect thing to sell to MAGA fools.

Perfect. I’ll make a ton of money then 👌

Lions Heart YouTube

3 hours ago, Staples said:

Gary V

Grant Cardone 

Mark Cuban

shit… even Elon Musk updated his twitter profile pic. Check it out. 

I def don’t trust these guys. Which is why I have a sell off plan 

Lions Heart YouTube

To be clear, I still predict that Bitcoin will break $100k someday.

Posted (edited)

7 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Ahahahahaha...

If Trump wins, crypto pump and dump and crash guaranteed.

How would that work? Won't smart people all over the world see through it and buy and sell the coin before the dump? Less than 1% of the world population is under trump spell the rest doesn't care at all about US politics, especially not Republican US politics lol. 

So the scam is intended for dumb Americans? This would never work. 

Edited by Butters

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Butters said:

How would that work? Won't smart people all over the world see through it and buy and sell the coin before the dump? Less than 1% of the world population is under trump spell the rest doesn't care at all about US politics, especially not Republican US politics lol. 

So the scam is intended for dumb Americans? This would never work. 

The scam will simply look like another crypto hype cycle, like the last one. Everyone will get convinced that Bitcoin is going to $150k, and then it will crash.

Edited by Leo Gura

3 hours ago, BlessedLion said:

Gary V

Grant Cardone 

Mark Cuban

shit… even Elon Musk updated his twitter profile pic. Check it out. 

I def don’t trust these guys. Which is why I have a sell off plan 

Mr Beast, Logan Paul.

Anything that's marketed based off popularity and status rather than on the product itself is a huge red flag.

Posted (edited)

Maybe they are all pro Trump because they fear that crypto will be banned/heavily taxed under a democrat president and the biggest recession since 1920s?

They all know it's coming one day...

Edited by FourCrossedWands

39 minutes ago, FourCrossedWands said:

Maybe they are all pro Trump because they fear that crypto will be banned/heavily taxed under a democrat president and the biggest recession since 1920s?

They all know it's coming one day...

They are pro trump because his administration will let them do all the devilry they want to do but can't for fear of punishment. 

Elon would not make a move like endorsing trump without a guaranteed payoff. Elon has no ideology outside of 'give me money and power'. Trump has guaranteed Elon certain things he wants if elected, and Elon will use his Murdoch-like X platform to make it happen.