Dodo

Respectfully disagreeing with Leo about Crypto

531 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

28 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

There are many good stocks, the market is just inflated so just wait for a correction.

Crypto is pure gamble. You have no idea what it will do.

In short-term yes, in long-term it's not a gamble, just an asset with higher risks but even higher rewards. 

If I talk about crypto I mainly talking about top coins like Bitcoin 

Edited by OBEler

58 minutes ago, OBEler said:

In short-term yes, in long-term it's not a gamble, just an asset with higher risks but even higher rewards. 

If I talk about crypto I mainly talking about top coins like Bitcoin 

You have no idea what Bitcoin is worth.

You are gambling.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Posted (edited)

34 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

You are gambling.

You can put it in a realistic range. For next year BTC highly probably will not drop under 30.000 dollars anymore. And also Bitcoin will not go higher than 300.000 dollars next year. Somewhere in-between. 

Bitcoin has the potential to be a better substitute for gold. And it's already slowly happening. So it also has a great potential for long-term holdings. Furthermore over 15 years you can see how the heavy swings reduce more and more over time. Also with that the gains of course.

Overall a solid investment and not a gamble. First big companys invest too.

Edited by OBEler

55 minutes ago, OBEler said:

Bitcoin has the potential to be a better substitute for gold. And it's already slowly happening.

In which reality is Bitcoin slowly replacing gold? Because in this reality, gold's market cap has increased by 10 trillion dollars while Bitcoin's market cap by only one trillion. 10x more money goes into gold than into Bitcoin.

https://ingoldwetrust.report/chart-gold-bitcoin-marketcap/?lang=en

1 hour ago, OBEler said:

Bitcoin has the potential to be a better substitute for gold.

And the eggs in my omelet had the potential to be chickens.

35 minutes ago, FourCrossedWands said:

In which reality is Bitcoin slowly replacing gold? Because in this reality, gold's market cap has increased by 10 trillion dollars while Bitcoin's market cap by only one trillion. 10x more money goes into gold than into Bitcoin.

https://ingoldwetrust.report/chart-gold-bitcoin-marketcap/?lang=en

I look over time and you can see the trend that Bitcoin market cap grows and one day the possibility is there to outgrow gold market cap. 

Bitcoin is relatively new compared to gold. You cannot expect that it outgrow gold overnight but slowly and that's what I said.

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

And the eggs in my omelet had the potential to be chickens.

Bitcoin has already established the image of being the digital gold.The potential is not that unrealistic. Look how big Bitcoin already grows over the 15 years.

And even if Bitcoin doesn't outgrow gold it still will find a place of value.

Edited by OBEler

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

You are gambling.

At this point it’s not a gamble with the amount of investment, major corporations, and governments involved. There’s a legit stability there 

Lions Heart is my YouTube Channel- Syncing Masculinity and Consciousness

Lions Heart YouTube

6 hours ago, OBEler said:

He will have positive effects on the market the next years (not long-term). It will be a booster especially for cryptos so better stock up your coins until it's too late 

Leo is going to buy in at 200K lol 

This shits about to pop 

Lions Heart YouTube

7 hours ago, BlessedLion said:

At this point it’s not a gamble with the amount of investment, major corporations, and governments involved. There’s a legit stability there 

There is stability until one day something better comes along, and then you are holding a bag of farts.

7 hours ago, BlessedLion said:

Leo is going to buy in at 200K lol 

I will buy your Bitcoin for $100.

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

There is stability until one day something better comes along, and then you are holding a bag of farts.

You can tell that also about stocks. Even about gold. One day something better comes along.

Furthermore Bitcoin proved over 15 years to be the king of all coins. It's called the network effect and this is very important.

For me buying Bitcoin under 100.000 dollar is a cheap price. You will see the network effect growing when insurance companies start to invest in Bitcoin.

Posted (edited)

https://www.blockchaincenter.net/en/bitcoin-rainbow-chart/

Not yet buddy, right after every halvining there is a mega rally. 

image.png

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

9 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

They have been trying to do better for a while now, thousands of times, it’s called ALTcoins 

Lions Heart YouTube

9 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I will buy your Bitcoin for $100.

Who knows…I’m ready to sell, I have a plan for exiting the market and taking profits. Now It’s not the time. So hopefully I meet ya down there with fat stacks and scoop up thousands of coins 

Lions Heart YouTube

The whole market won't collapse >30%, and all you fool stock pickers will be buying my ETFs way costlier in the future. I will use these profits to buy Leo's new course on mindset programming, and from then on nobody will stop me.

I don't think Crypto as a whole will drastically collapse much since the black market relies on it, but an individual cryptocurrency can easily collapse, yes.

That's the only thing Crypto is worth as an investment IMO: adding exposure to the black market, which is something traditional financial instruments don't provide, AFAIK. Then comes the question whether indirectly financing the black market is ethical or not.

Comparing Bitcoin to stocks/gold is like comparing some ultra-rare $1000 chicken mount from an online game to an actual chicken that you can eat.

For a very small community of people that digital chicken is the most valuable thing in the universe. But for the rest of the world...

Posted (edited)

@FourCrossedWands How dare you throw shade on my chicken mount!

Chicken mount to $1 million!

HODL!

Edited by Leo Gura