Dodo

Respectfully disagreeing with Leo about Crypto

531 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

There will be a few altcoins for specialized purposes, but not as the main store of value.

You should check out creator of Ethereum, people put their money on anything he touches. 

The guy tweeted that solana is a good project and singlehandedly revived it from 8$ it is now 150$.

Altcoins will rise and fall more than bitcoin, creating bigger volatility, but they will keep trending with btc. In the bull markets they will be better than btc, in bear markets they will be worse. Everyone can decide for themselves

-1/12 is Infinity 

Posted (edited)

24 minutes ago, Dodo said:

You should check out creator of Ethereum, people put their money on anything he touches.

I could not care less about these crypto bros or anything they say.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

16 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

It's sort of like you're looking at the graph of Kodak film vs digital cameras in 1999.

If Bitcoin already had a massive graph vs gold, then it would already be too late to invest. The whole point of investing is to get in early, before it becomes obvious.

eh but even with this viewpoint sure you would not have 100x your investment 

but would still have easily 2x 3x or even 4x since 2022

@Dodo what do you think about which altcoins will make it too? 

Posted (edited)

6 hours ago, OBEler said:

well the ones im currently buying, XRP (big fud around it, giving me chance to enter) ETC - the OG ethereum and Gala which is a low cap gaming coin 

Below is chart of xrp current price vs BTC and its at all time lows. Thats where i place my chips. 

ZumGDXaW.png

Edited by Dodo

-1/12 is Infinity 

23 hours ago, FourCrossedWands said:

The graph was supposed to show how statements like "Bitcoin is replacing gold" are delusional.

Email does not replace mail, it has different purpose.

i can show you the graph of gold against btc price, but you probably dont want to see it. Hint, gold is losing and looks like an exit scam on that chart, trending down down down. I get it has a huge marketcap, exactly why im buying crypto not gold. 

-1/12 is Infinity 

26 minutes ago, Dodo said:

Email does not replace mail, it has different purpose.

i can show you the graph of gold against btc price, but you probably dont want to see it. Hint, gold is losing and looks like an exit scam on that chart, trending down down down. I get it has a huge marketcap, exactly why im buying crypto not gold. 

In which reality gold is going down? Certainly not in mine because I own gold and it has been a good safe investment so far. Better than dividend stocks or saving accounts.

19 hours ago, FourCrossedWands said:

In which reality gold is going down? Certainly not in mine because I own gold and it has been a good safe investment so far. Better than dividend stocks or saving accounts.

In the current reality, Price of Gold vs price of BTC is on a downtrend as seen in this chart, ever since BTC inception. I cant even show the top there because the current price action will not be seen and its gearing up for another leg down, ready to collapse to 0. 

asfasfsdgsdgsdgsdgsdgsdg.PNG

-1/12 is Infinity 

Posted (edited)

6 hours ago, Dodo said:

In the current reality, Price of Gold vs price of BTC is on a downtrend as seen in this chart, ever since BTC inception. I cant even show the top there because the current price action will not be seen and its gearing up for another leg down, ready to collapse to 0. 

asfasfsdgsdgsdgsdgsdgsdg.PNG

Collapse to zero? You guys are very funny 😊 It's like saying food is going to collapse to zero.

Gold is gods money and a very useful commodity. It has been here since the beginning of times and will be long after we are all dead.

No man-made gimmick can simply replace it.

Humankind will always come back to gold because it has been the only constant during wars and depressions.

Edited by FourCrossedWands

Posted (edited)

18 hours ago, FourCrossedWands said:

Collapse to zero? You guys are very funny 😊 It's like saying food is going to collapse to zero.

Gold is gods money and a very useful commodity. It has been here since the beginning of times and will be long after we are all dead.

No man-made gimmick can simply replace it.

Humankind will always come back to gold because it has been the only constant during wars and depressions.

im talking about gold price being 0.000x btc, it still might be bullish, but bitcoin can rise massively in comparison. The reward is worth the risk in my view. 

Edited by Dodo

-1/12 is Infinity 

7 hours ago, Jehovah increases said:

Gold is better than dividends? 

Well, I own both gold and dividend stocks, but so far gold outperformed most dividend stocks in the last couple of years.

On 13/03/2024 at 7:20 PM, OBEler said:

My biggest bag is Solana. Also hold a lot of arbitrum, rndr and chainlink. Looking into a couple others but these are the main ones that I really believe in. 

Is the golden bullrun over?? :(

17 hours ago, josemar said:

Is the golden bullrun over?? :(

Highly unlikely. If you get spooked by a correction you're probably over invested. Study the previous cycles. 20-30% corrections are common on the way up. 

3 hours ago, Wizardking said:

Highly unlikely. If you get spooked by a correction you're probably over invested. Study the previous cycles. 20-30% corrections are common on the way up. 

Haha, I guess sarcasm doesn't translate well in text :)

Wish it would go lower, don't tell Dodo but I'm in a couple of shorts in profit, stop loss to entry ;)

On 2024/3/17 at 8:18 PM, Wizardking said:

My biggest bag is Solana. Also hold a lot of arbitrum, rndr and chainlink. Looking into a couple others but these are the main ones that I really believe in. 

My biggest bag is Solana too, have you considered Avax?

1 hour ago, ted73104 said:

My biggest bag is Solana too, have you considered Avax?

I actually just traded all my Avax for Aerodrome yesterday. I think Avax is great and probably will do great, it's just that Solana and Base are kinda stealing the spotlight right now when it comes to networks