koops

I got something! (God Realization video)

11 posts in this topic

I was smoking weed and decided to watch Leo's Guided God Realization video.

And got something. I don't know how to explain it properly. Still a bit in shock.

For the 1st hour I was getting a sense of something...

but 5 minutes before the end, I just started laughing a lot. 

And feel the NEED to put my self in prayer position in a cushion I have for meditation or chants.

But I couldn't be still any more when I was thinking: Ok, but consciousness goes away when I go to sleep!

Then I thought: Im imagining sleep!

I got it there.

I understand, after 10 years, the quote from Power of Now, the first spiritual book I’ve ever bought 10 years ago:

Captura de pantalla 2023-11-20 a las 0.18.18.png

Or this variations:

You are the whole universe.

You are not IN the universe, you are THE universe.                                     

All these 10 years sounded new-agy nonsense.

10 minutes ago, I got it.

The Universe is not the 'scientific universe'. Is THIS! DIRECT EXPERIENCE. 
That 'scientific' universe is just an imagination! haha

Is like Im seeing reality upside down, from 180º degrees.

I also felt a big sense of aloneness.

I even had to get my phone and open pictures of my girlfriend to see her as real.

It was freaky.

I dont know exatly the defintinon of depersonlization, but it seemed something like that.

That there was no 'I'.

And I was scared.

I wasn't sure what was going to happen the next moment.

Was a sense of having little control.

My heart pumping HARD and FAST!

It felt as some kind of defense mechanism of the body-mind.

So it was a mix of me on my knees with hand in prayer position, laying on the ground, pushups (I felt a a few rushes of energy and have to release in some way),   laughing hysterically, moving around the living room (I COULDNT stay still) and fear.

I can't remember the last time I was this afraid.

I didn't know if I was on the break of an anxiety attack (never had one) so wasn't sure. It even cross my mind the word 'ambulance'.

I was very uncertain.

It was like I peaked behind the veil, like a kid catching the trap on the magic trick , but at the same time was EXCITING. 

As I was saying, not all was fear, also uncontrollable laugher of joy. In a way it felt like ''after all these years, books, videos etc.. you got it. Savour it'

In a sense it remind me of Leo in his live enlightenment video. 

Is like I understood that THIS is Absolute Truth hahaha of course. PURE DIRECT EXPERIENCE.

What else it may be?

Edited by koops

2 hours ago, koops said:

I was smoking weed and decided to watch Leo's Guided God Realization video.

And got something. I don't know how to explain it properly. Still a bit in shock.

For the 1st hour I was getting a sense of something...

but 5 minutes before the end, I just started laughing a lot. 

And feel the NEED to put my self in prayer position in a cushion I have for meditation or chants.

But I couldn't be still any more when I was thinking: Ok, but consciousness goes away when I go to sleep!

Then I thought: Im imagining sleep!

I got it there.

I understand, after 10 years, the quote from Power of Now, the first spiritual book I’ve ever bought 10 years ago:

Captura de pantalla 2023-11-20 a las 0.18.18.png

Or this variations:

You are the whole universe.

You are not IN the universe, you are THE universe.                                     

All these 10 years sounded new-agy nonsense.

10 minutes ago, I got it.

The Universe is not the 'scientific universe'. Is THIS! DIRECT EXPERIENCE. 
That 'scientific' universe is just an imagination! haha

Is like Im seeing reality upside down, from 180º degrees.

I also felt a big sense of aloneness.

I even had to get my phone and open pictures of my girlfriend to see her as real.

It was freaky.

I dont know exatly the defintinon of depersonlization, but it seemed something like that.

That there was no 'I'.

And I was scared.

I wasn't sure what was going to happen the next moment.

Was a sense of having little control.

My heart pumping HARD and FAST!

It felt as some kind of defense mechanism of the body-mind.

So it was a mix of me on my knees with hand in prayer position, laying on the ground, pushups (I felt a a few rushes of energy and have to release in some way),   laughing hysterically, moving around the living room (I COULDNT stay still) and fear.

I can't remember the last time I was this afraid.

I didn't know if I was on the break of an anxiety attack (never had one) so wasn't sure. It even cross my mind the word 'ambulance'.

I was very uncertain.

It was like I peaked behind the veil, like a kid catching the trap on the magic trick , but at the same time was EXCITING. 

As I was saying, not all was fear, also uncontrollable laugher of joy. In a way it felt like ''after all these years, books, videos etc.. you got it. Savour it'

In a sense it remind me of Leo in his live enlightenment video. 

Is like I understood that THIS is Absolute Truth hahaha of course. PURE DIRECT EXPERIENCE.

What else it may be?

^^^^Thank you for being a true seeker, one of the few on here. Thank you for your bravery and commitment to truth.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

I have experienced this plenty of times. That is only the tip of the iceberg of what consciousness is capable of.

Enjoy exploring, but don’t expect there to be an end in sight.

And, yes, you are imagining your girlfriend. 

19 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

@koops there’s also less of it.

xD

There certainly is.

37 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

@koops there’s also less of it.

😂Wut i wasnt expecting that commment 

Truth is neither a destination nor a conclusion. Truth is a living experience.

You have realized the obvious: everything is now, there is only this, the now. that is what you are. shocking, it can produce a feeling of being trapped. It's always now, this. This is the reality. but something fundamental is missing: completely opening this. There is the true awakening.

Realizing that the mental is illusion and that reality is experience is a step, but the difficult thing is to open this experience completely, like a closed flower that opens. In it is infinite life vibrating, it has no bottom.

Splendid.  Yep.  You got a huge glimpse.   And Shinzen Young once said that depersonalization is enlightenment's evil twin.  It's almost exactly like enlightenment but without the realizations and bliss, from my experience. 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

6 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

Splendid.  Yep.  You got a huge glimpse.   And Shinzen Young once said that depersonalization is enlightenment's evil twin.  It's almost exactly like enlightenment but without the realizations and bliss, from my experience. 

mmm interesting way to say it.

Gotta for that bliss and love I guess ;)