Loveeee

Leo was wrong in this episode, saying you "will experience everything"

27 posts in this topic

@Loveeee imagine the release you will feel once you have Satan on your shoulder for infinite time and you live the life you were so scared of and realize it wasn't that bad because God is real and it saves you and loves you after !

Edited by Hojo

8 minutes ago, Hojo said:

@Loveeee imagine the release you will feel once you have Satan on your shoulder for infinite time and you live the life you were so scared of and realize it wasn't that bad because God is real and it saves you and loves you after !

7385843d5cc6d7cf4d18a8f02818246d.jpg

No space, no time, nothing but you/this/here/now

11 hours ago, Razard86 said:

Because you are infinity you will experience everything because you are everything. You isn't the human you. You=everything. Which means you will experience it, because you are it.

Yes and no, or at least I see it different. Yes, what you are is the infinity, the totally, right here and now, beneath this superficial hologram that is this experience is the total depth, the infinite, what we really are, but there is a fundamental nuance: the self that is having an experience is not that. The self is not going to experience infinite experiences, only this one, because it is this experience. Without the self, without the experience, the substance remains, the infinite without dimension, the total void that contains everything. In it is everything, all the infinite experiences happening infinitely.

So is this me, breakingthewall, Razard, going to disappear? It is extremely difficult to see this, to separate it from the experience, to grasp what the self is, the center, the guy who is always there, and see its unreality, it is nothing, it is non-existent. Letting it go is generosity, since it is the only thing you have, but when you let it go, you receive everything. What you are is the infinite ocean of existence. This is not an experiencer, not a subject, or a receiver, or an actor who acts by will and creates. There is no creation, nothing can be created, everything is, without cause. emerges from the limitless abyss. life, its glorious substance, permeates the entirety of infinity, The total emptiness is alive because it is infinity. If you limit it seeing it as an actor,  a creator, you are again there, and you are observing the infinity, not being that, so your vision is corrupted, deceived (I don't mean your vision now, but any vision), because it's a you being the center again

Edited by Breakingthewall

6 hours ago, Loveeee said:

You don't have to call it awakening but do you see what I mean ?

No.  Trust me.  There is one awakening.   It may happen over a period of a few months- but if It's true awakening it only happens once.     This is where psychedelics are revealed as cheating.  You can't cheat God.  God doesn't play dice. 

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

"You will experience everything" is a bit of -- what Mystery used to call -- "bullshit baffles brains" kind of statement.

That kind of teaching does nothing for you here and now in this life, it's just something said to trigger the darkest of your imagination.

Something a sadist might do.  There is zero good reason for a normal teacher to tell you such a thing.

10 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

No.  Trust me.  There is one awakening.   It may happen over a period of a few months- but if It's true awakening it only happens once.     This is where psychedelics are revealed as cheating.  You can't cheat God.  God doesn't play dice. 

This I agree with, but I honestly believe that when you say Leo cheated I don't think he did. Psychedelics just reveal the veil that is there, but I recognized from direct experience that the ability to penetrate that veil doesn't come from the psychedelic but the type of mind that has been constructed throughout one's life. 

I've said it before. If you design your life based on the truth, then that is what you will find, if you design your life on lies, manipulation, and control then that is what you will find. I mean when I realized you could awaken to God on freaking alcohol it was THEN that I realized that if someone is not awakened they don't want it. 

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.