Loveeee

Leo was wrong in this episode, saying you "will experience everything"

27 posts in this topic

There's no reason to believe you'll experience others minds if you know they don't exist, which Leo didn't, until he did :

https://www.actualized.org/insights/total-omniscience-awakening

In the first 2 minutes of this omniscience video he even states that everything he taught up until then was "ultimately non-sense", which basically sums it up. If you think God is busy with infinitely many minds you're infinitely deluded, God is You ! 

And You are Intelligent and Good, this ain't an infinite monkey theorem type of scenario

Infinity doesn't mean you "will experience everything" (what the hell does that even mean ?), it means you are experiencing everything now, here, this is it ! 

No space, no time, nothing but you/this/here/now

How does a metaphysical solipsist hold the view that there are "higher states of consciousness" if they believe their experience is the only one that exists? 

Describe a thought.

You have to experience everything you exist forever. Today is the beginning of the universe. If you fight an experience it turns into a nightmare. You have no choice to not experience everything. You have to do it literally. Thats how god is accepting everything, it understands everything cause it is the king of acceptance and you are God. You have to watch this screen forever and soon enough something you see you aren't going to like especially through mind wipes and you create what you fear. You have to do it. The simulation is infinite you will forget you were human and come back fresh and have an urge to do something and this will be caused by some trauma and you have to live through it to understand it. Im not sure if he meant it as in you need to experience every universe with every atom moved, but even with infinity that would be true. But i think it means more of you have to have a child and then rape your own child cause you identify negatively with that. And you need to understand why God did that. You will experience being forced into a corpse grinder with infinity. Even if its the last thing on your list you exist forever! Have faith in creation, there is a hidden loop hole there. You become unconcious and you fall into traps. Lose consciousness fall into a meat grinder, Gain consciousness become a God.

Imagine before this you were high conciousness playing your own game with yourself and you were fighting someone, they hit you the blow felt so real you for one second thought im dead, then boom 30 years later you are a human realizing you just thought yourself into a trap. The infinite power of a god that it can make itself fall into traps that it dosent know it created, but serve a higher purpose of creating itself into a more focused evolved being so it never has to fear again.

Edited by Hojo

Infinity doesn't want anything, it's not a human. Humans want things. Identities want things. Human is an identity. "I am infinity and I want this" is an identity.

Math makes sense. Equations make sense. But they don't exist and aren't experienced.

Describe a thought.

Just now, Vibes said:

So me being here, feeling separate is not God's will?

You are describing a contradiction. How can you feel separate if you are truly aware of "God" or a "will" of that God? The only way that something separate can perceive God, is through more separation, or in other words, imagination.

You are imagining God, and God's will. Your God is imaginary. That is the only way for you to "feel separate." If you are truly aware of God, you are not separate. But you say: "I feel separate, is this not God's will?" It may or may not be the will of the God you are currently imagining, that is for you to imagine.

Describe a thought.

Sigh......you guys are so confused, but it must be this way....

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

8 hours ago, Loveeee said:

There's no reason to believe you'll experience others minds if you know they don't exist, which Leo didn't, until he did :

In the first 2 minutes of this omniscience video he even states that everything he taught up until then was "ultimately non-sense", which basically sums it up. If you think God is busy with infinitely many minds you're infinitely deluded, God is You ! 

And You are Intelligent and Good, this ain't an infinite monkey theorem type of scenario

Infinity doesn't mean you "will experience everything" (what the hell does that even mean ?), it means you are experiencing everything now, here, this is it ! 

Precisely. 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

3 hours ago, Razard86 said:

Sigh......you guys are so confused, but it must be this way....

Lol. Infinite confusion. It never ends.

Know thyself....

14 hours ago, Loveeee said:

God is You ! 

people don' tunderstand infinity

infinity has constraints

infinity isn't everything

existence is like infinity. it is constrained to be a certain way. we don't know there is things we can never experience. what's the point in denying that we can't imagine what we can't imageni

You are not going to experience another experience, only this one, because you are this experience. When this experience disappears, you disappear. What remains is the substance, the infinity alive. Infinity is not going to do anything, everything is now. It is infinite and cannot be understood, because our mind is finite. To understand it you have to leave your finite mind and become infinite, that is, practice spirituality and not mental masturbation.

13 hours ago, Osaid said:

How does a metaphysical solipsist hold the view that there are "higher states of consciousness" if they believe their experience is the only one that exists? 

You/This/Here/Now is all there is and ever was and ever will be

But in practice You are God limiting yourself, and undoing that (called awakening), and there's no limit upon this undoing, you can always get more divine (conscious/intelligent/loving/etc), you can't reach infinity (indefinite awakening) . Even though You are infinity (infinite awakening)

"Practice means relative means bullshit"

Well, call it whatever you want but that's what's going on.. in practice 

@Inliytened1 you recognize infinite but not indefinite awakening, amirite ?

Edited by Loveeee

Because you are infinity you will experience everything because you are everything. You isn't the human you. You=everything. Which means you will experience it, because you are it. This isn't rocket science. Now yes it is true it is all happening simultaneously right now but you are zoomed into a particular perspective.

Which means at the conclusion of this human dream you will realize you have been dreaming everything. Everything will collapse and you will awaken that you are everything. So ummm yeah your death will be the craziest shit ever LOL.

With that said....ummm don't kill yourself please. 

Edited by Razard86

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

9 hours ago, Hojo said:

You have to experience everything you exist forever.

If you start counting and never stop, will you count "every" number ?

You cannot arrive to infinity, only be it

16 hours ago, Loveeee said:

Completely right. I am not conscious right now it's YOU who is god and I who am imaginary. I also happen to experience the results of infinite rule-following coincidences that make the world function around me. If I leave something then return to it, the reason it's still there is coincidence.

There is no point in saying "I am God, I have everything right here." and then communicating it to people. If they're conscious, you're completely wrong as can be. If they're not, you wasted your time in a way that I'm not inclined to say is authentic.

"Jesus in His love and mercy for me let me know who He really was. He is God who is born to be the Man, Jesus. Jesus was specifically born so that He could die because God is eternal and He cannot die, He had no beginning and He has no end. We have been separated from a relationship with God because of our sin."

This person here is misguided, but at least not a repressed sadistic killer trying to let out his frustrations by attempting murder through psychological torture the way that is characteristic specifically of the decrepit and completely incurable of those who believe in non-duality and Christianity. But don't be fooled, man is sinless by default. You are thrown into this reality without being told anything, that much can never be taken away by any ideologue.

6 hours ago, numbersinarow said:

Completely right. I am not conscious right now it's YOU who is god and I who am imaginary. I also happen to experience the results of infinite rule-following coincidences that make the world function around me. If I leave something then return to it, the reason it's still there is coincidence.

In a way it's all one big co-incidence 

Screenshot_20231119_154637_Samsung Internet.jpg

Edited by Loveeee

Leo is wrong about many things.

It’s not a bug… it’s…

it’s…

…a bird!

It’s a plane!
                 WOAH…

It’s LOVE!

10 hours ago, Loveeee said:

You/This/Here/Now is all there is and ever was and ever will be

But in practice You are God limiting yourself, and undoing that (called awakening), and there's no limit upon this undoing, you can always get more divine (conscious/intelligent/loving/etc), you can't reach infinity (indefinite awakening) . Even though You are infinity (infinite awakening)

"Practice means relative means bullshit"

Well, call it whatever you want but that's what's going on.. in practice 

@Inliytened1 you recognize infinite but not indefinite awakening, amirite ?

Because of Oneness, there is but one awakening.  Just think of it as analogous to a dream..   You can only wake up once..after that you have to go back to sleep to wake up again.  You can go back to the waking state again but it will be the same waking state as before.   So there really isn't a need to wake up again until you shift forms.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

26 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Because of Oneness, there is but one awakening.  Just think of it as analogous to dream..   You can only wake up once..after that you have to go back to sleep to wake up again.  You can go back to the waking state again but it will be the same waking state as before.   So there really isn't a need to wake up again until you shift forms.

You don't have to call it awakening but do you see what I mean ?

it dosent matter if you havent counted the number yet, you will have to count the number sometime. You can hit life 349547839450 and say I dont like that I will do it later. The attachment to the dislike of the life number 349547839450 will grow and become satan and you will force yourself to do it through the dislike for that life. You will create an argument with god and it will turn into a nightmare. In infinity you have to live through nightmares it cant just be favourable dreams forever

@Loveeee

Edited by Hojo

8 minutes ago, Hojo said:

it dosent matter if you havent counted the number yet, you will have to count the number sometime

Depends on the counter, if you count to half, then half, then half .. you never get there ;)

Creation depends on the Creator