PurpleTree

What are favourite methods of inquiry and questions?

38 posts in this topic

The classic is 

“who am I”

but recently i’ve been doing more along the way of

”who needs validation”

”who tries to protect themselves”

”what is this constriction”

”who’s afraid of freedom”

”who tries to control this and why”

and so on

16 minutes ago, Hojo said:

mine is what the fuck is even happening

Yea wtf is happening mate

wtf is this

Here is my favorite inquiry question: "Isn't all of this amazing?"

And the answer is (almost) always yes. ;)

But of course, the real magic happens when all questions dissappear and pure being remains.

24 minutes ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

Here is my favorite inquiry question: "Isn't all of this amazing?"

And the answer is (almost) always yes. ;)

I like that

it kind of makes way for curiosity and gratitude 

8 minutes ago, PurpleTree said:

I like that

it kind of makes way for curiosity and gratitude 

Absolutely. 9_9

No more recommendations for inquiry methods and questions?

this is utter utter utter shite 😡

1 hour ago, PurpleTree said:

No more recommendations for inquiry methods and questions?

How many more questions do you need?

Notice that this is in all likelihood just another distraction mechanism. The mind loves to think about methods of awakening so that it can avoid actual awakening.

Edited by Bazooka Jesus

Straightforward intimacy                   is at the heart of all inquiry

This understanding grounds inquiry: if it has to be done is to be done now, in the now, awakening in the now, understanding in the now, realizing in the now, if it is not now, it will never happen, now is the moment, now I have to know, now I have to discover, now I have to realize, now I have to experience, Now I have to Awaken.

How Straightforward have you been with what I just said? How direct? Have you been intimate with these sharing moments? This is a little elaboration on the previous point, the seed is here you will have to chew it yourself to unravel the particularities for you.

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

7 minutes ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

How many more questions do you need?

Notice that this is in all likelihood just another distraction mechanism.

Facts. There is a threshold point where all questions solve themselves immediately. There is no question or problem in all levels that is not revealed to you. Then the game of question and answer does not arise, at all. You should know this is a possibility also, till then questions are needed and extremely important. When you walk all the paths in your mind and self then and only then, can be hope for something transhuman.

Edited by Davino

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

Also allow your inquiry to breathe and expand. By it's nature it is a practice that contracts and breakthroughs.

If you are able to relax and open you will be able to contract and breakthrough more. Otherwise you strain yourself or burn yourself.

Having some good breathes and expanding your sense of self to the space you find yourself gives room to broader and more holistic insights. There also comes a point where the contraction and breakthrough is not done through the body itself but through the expansion, a bigger reality is now juiced up so to speak to grasp and extract better what already is. In reality all is in all, in practice it usually happens like this. Your human mind is too little for genuine inquiry, grow over your human mind, expand to your room's mind and to universal mind. From Universal Mind, the length breath and depth of the inquiry is evolved to it's pinnacle yet the feeling of this is home and natural, keep on increasing.

Chew all these again and again, otherwise you will throw it before getting the taste.

All this can not only be experienced but be experienced continuosly in an unbroken chain of beingness. Just tune yourself, that is all, how easy and how difficult.

Edited by Davino

Reflection.

Anything I think about others I try and reflect back to myself.  E.g. why is that guy such an asshole? Am I an asshole sometimes? Do other people exist? Do I exist? That guy is so stupid. Am I stupid? Is it ok to obsess over someone? Would I like to be obsessed about? And on and on. If done properly, it's very effective for self learning and practising non-judgement.

Inverse.

E.g. was the universe created? Maybe it wasn't created. Am I the only one in existence? Maybe I'm not the only one in existence. Is God a separate entity? Maybe God is not separate. Does God exist? What if God didn't exist. What is existence? What isn't existence? What is everything? What isn't everything? Do explanations get at truth, or not?

Boundary removal.

E.g. am I a distinct entity? Or am I part of everything else: the food I eat, the air I breathe, the skin cells I shed?  Are humans special? Or are they just another animal? Am I separate from God, or the same as God? Is a colour a different thing from a sound? Or are they the same is some way? Are two people interacting, two entities or one system? Does what I do affect everything else? Are my thoughts mine or just part of this? Is my sense of self separate from my perceptions?

57% paranoid

27 minutes ago, An young being said:

Where's this thought coming from?

From the ethereal udder of consciousness and bliss?

what is moo? 🐄

Also talk to yourself, don't bring more cooks into the kitchen. 

3 minutes ago, PurpleTree said:

From the ethereal udder of consciousness and bliss?

what is moo? 🐄

And where are these thoughts coming from?

32 minutes ago, Davino said:

This understanding grounds inquiry: if it has to be done is to be done now, in the now, awakening in the now, understanding in the now, realizing in the now, if it is not now, it will never happen, now is the moment, now I have to know, now I have to discover, now I have to realize, now I have to experience, Now I have to Awaken.

Answers make sense when they come out of direct experience and understanding, till then all answers are no answer really.

Someone has to live it, to be it, for there to be an answer. This must be you. This must be myself. With this conviction inquiry is grounded in Truth and authenticity. Inquary is well lubricated and flowing towards a state and space where asking is answering.

20 minutes ago, Davino said:

Also allow your inquiry to breathe and expand. By it's nature it is a practice that contracts and breakthroughs.

If you are able to relax and open you will be able to contract and breakthrough more. Otherwise you strain yourself or burn yourself.

Having some good breathes and expanding your sense of self to the space you find yourself gives room to broader and more holistic insights. There also comes a point where the contraction and breakthrough is not done through the body itself but through the expansion, a bigger reality is now juiced up so to speak to grasp and extract better what already is. In reality all is in all, in practice it usually happens like this. Your human mind is too little for genuine inquiry, grow over your human mind, expand to your room's mind and to universal mind. From Universal Mind, the length breath and depth of the inquiry is evolved to it's pinnacle yet the feeling of this is home and natural, keep on increasing.

Chew all these again and again, otherwise you will throw it before getting the taste.

All this can not only be experienced but be experienced continuosly in an unbroken chain of beingness. Just tune yourself, that is all, how easy and how difficult.

Beautifully explained. But what you are getting at can probably only be understood by someone who has already gone through the process or at least gotten to the point where they start to see the bigger picture.

4 minutes ago, Davino said:

Answers make sense when they come out of direct experience and understanding, till then all answers are no answer really.

Someone has to live it, to be it, for there to be an answer. This must be you. This must be myself. With this conviction inquiry is grounded in Truth and authenticity. Inquary is well lubricated and flowing towards a state and space where asking is answering.

Exactly. And the answer is not a verbal one... it is beyond concepts.

@Bazooka Jesus That is so beautiful. Thank you I really enjoyed it xD

Idk why we are so serious, even here. Life is a celebration. Lots of love my friend