Lila9

Hamas-ISIS crimes against women

69 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Lila9 said:

The UN women didn't mentioned the severe and brutal acts done by Hamas against Israeli women.

Equally bad things were done to men.

Terrorism is terrorism. It doesn't need to be condemned especially for women.

The one injecting bias here is you.

Hamas IS being held so accountable for their crimes that 10,000 civilians have been killed. That you don't recognize this is the bias.

What is it that you want? A nuclear bomb to be dropped on Gaza?

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Danioover9000 what's your view of Japan politics ? can you expand your idea ?

(dm me that you answered the topic if you do pls, thanks)

Edited by AerisVahnEphelia

nowhere in the bio  @VahnAeris 

1 hour ago, Vrubel said:

What is disgusting is to absolve Hamas and by extension the Palestinians of all responsibility. 

Dude do you hear what you say? What responsibility do 4000 childreen have? Are you blaming them also?

If people like in Israel think like you, that killing kids is justice then I feel like that country is not more evolved than Nazi Germany. 

Hamas is responsible for terrorist attacks and they are being attacked. No issues here. However when the attack kills mostly innocent people then you fucked up.

Edited by Karmadhi

@AerisVahnEphelia

14 minutes ago, AerisVahnEphelia said:

@Danioover9000 what's your view of Japan politics ? can you expand your idea ?

(dm me that you answered the topic if you do pls, thanks)

I explained my views on Japan in this thread here a bit so I won't derail this thread:

From what I know, Japan's government is much more conformist and collective orientated than the USA government. Culturally speaking it's a mix of hyper modern to ancient, which makes it interesting. Plus anime and manga too.

1 hour ago, Vrubel said:

Israelis clearly see how little the "compassionate" stage-green people and institutions care for them.

Israel got plenty of empathy after the attack but the way they dealt with it got all the greens angry and they became the most hated country in the world.

Edited by Karmadhi

23 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Hamas IS being held so accountable for their crimes that 10,000 civilians have been killed.

But are not most of those civilians independent of Hamas attacks? 40% are kids. 

It is apples and oranges.

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

The one injecting bias here is you.

I don't say that terrorism needed to condomend especially for women.

This post is an expression of my disappointment and criticism of the feminist organizations in handling this scenario.

I'm talking about women rights organizations in particular, not about human rights organizations (which are also biased against Israel btw and don't condomn Hamas properly either).

I'm talking about feminists which their entire agenda is to be sensitive to violation of women rights in every scenario and not selectively.

There are war crimes and human violations which are unique to women like rape, and violence for sexist reasons that many times men don't see or understand.

👽

1 hour ago, Nivsch said:

This is an area civilians have been asked to leave before, by the way

So all the civilians that died in Mauripol Ukraine are ok since they also told the officials there to surrender but they kept fighting? 

1 minute ago, Lila9 said:

There are war crimes and human violations which are unique to women like rape, and violence for sexist reasons that many times men don't see or understand.

Females are more sensitive to baby females being murdered in the thousands that Israel is doing than a couple dozens cases of rape of women that Hamas did. Scale also matters.

29 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Sexual violence and mutilation of women (and kids) is extra abhorrent and sensitive. I can't imagine anything more shameful. 

29 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Hamas IS being held so accountable for their crimes that 10,000 civilians have been killed. That you don't recognize this is the bias.

I don't think Hamas or anyone else keeps it accountable for the civilians killed, that is exactly the problem. 
Not a nuke on Gaza but a proper cleansing of Hamas. 

Edited by Vrubel

27 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Do you think Hamas gives a shit about dead Palestinians? Please don't be naive, they use them as human shields and execute them for arbitrary reasons.

The world should be putting more pressure on Hamas, and their sugar daddies Qatar and Iran.

👽

3 hours ago, Karmadhi said:

The fundamental issue is that I have noticed in interviews of Israeli important people that they feel like all people in Gaza share responsibility for the attack and therefore they deserve to be punished.

There is some truth in the responsibility claim but partially.

3 hours ago, Karmadhi said:

kids which are by default innocent

Kids are really 100% innocent this is true.

2 hours ago, Vrubel said:

Yes, the civilian people of Gaza are innocent but also not completely. It's comparable to the civilians in Nazi Germany. 

There is something in what you say.

3 hours ago, Vrubel said:

Israelis clearly see how little the "compassionate" stage-green people and institutions care for them

Those "green" 18-22 kids were "jumped" into green from educational content but with poor stractural foundations. They have not really came to green by themselves and by neurological development efforts. Their orange, blue and red are quite poorly integrated, what can explain their craving for red and therefore their support in the palestinians.

Edited by Nivsch

🌲 You can rarely pretend to give an effective advice to someone just from the fact that you cannot see the unique inner logic behind his actions, no matter how obvious you will mistakenly think the answer is. If you really want to help and not to harm, encourage him to trust more his own logic.

All this moralizing doesn't actually solve world problems.

Playing these blame games is just a waste of time.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

6 minutes ago, Nivsch said:

There is some truth in the responsibility claim but partially.

70%  dying are women and kids. Let that sink in.

6 minutes ago, Nivsch said:

Kids are really 100% innocent this is true.

So you admit half dying are 100% innocent. How is this acceptable? When you are killing innocent people in the thousands like this maybe you should change tactics? Maybe Israeli leadership, the right wing in power see the kids as future terrorists and therefore "kill them before they grow" kind of mindset. Maybe they do not seem them as human? How does the mind of the IDF rationalize this? 40 kids died under Hamas. 4000 under IDF. All innocent. Yet more than 100:1 ratio for IDF. 

Edited by Karmadhi

1 hour ago, Karmadhi said:

70%  dying are women and kids. Let that sink in.

So you admit half dying are 100% innocent. How is this acceptable? When you are killing innocent people in the thousands like this maybe you should change tactics? Maybe Israeli leadership, the right wing in power see the kids as future terrorists and therefore "kill them before they grow" kind of mindset. Maybe they do not seem them as human?

Maybe there is a terror organization who's number one survival strategic is to assimilate among civilians as much as possible because otherwise it has 0% chance to survive, and thats why this is what it does ALL DAY LONG.

Edited by Nivsch

🌲 You can rarely pretend to give an effective advice to someone just from the fact that you cannot see the unique inner logic behind his actions, no matter how obvious you will mistakenly think the answer is. If you really want to help and not to harm, encourage him to trust more his own logic.

26 minutes ago, Karmadhi said:

Israel got plenty of empathy after the attack but the way they dealt with it got all the greens angry and they became the most hated country in the world.

That was not the case, some spoke out. Others just waited long enough (just a few days) to start their selective outrage.

I do recognize that stage green is a large spectrum with respectable healthy and toxic forms. But the overall issue is that they are simply too naive to comprehend such a situation.

28 minutes ago, Karmadhi said:

Dude do you hear what you say? What responsibility do 4000 childreen have? Are you blaming them also?

That's not what I said. I said I consider the civilians innocent but also not completely (without responsibility), similar to Nazi civilians. I am certainly not blaming the kids. But I am also not blaming Israel for killing them. It's a catastrophic tragedy that Hamas unleashed upon Gaza.

Edited by Vrubel

@Nivsch I hope you aren't offended by any of my takes. I respect everyone. 

My name is Reena Gerlach and I'm a woman of few words. 

25 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

All this moralizing doesn't actually solve world problems.

Playing these blame games is just a waste of time.

For now, the only solution is cleansing Gaza of Hamas.

After the war, we can talk about two states. Ironically there will be an opportunity for the more moderate Palestinian authority to both rule Gaza and the West Bank uniting the two territories politcly. Also in all likelihood, Israel will also get a more moderate government. I predict Benny Gantz will take over who is very popular and shuns Israel's extreme right. 

Edited by Vrubel

3 minutes ago, Vrubel said:

I predict Benny Gantz will take over who is very popular and shuns Israel's extreme right. 

Gantz seems like a good and moderate option. I hope he wouldn't be eaten alive by the radicals though, they seem dangerous.

@Nivsch What SD stage Gantz is in your opinion? 

👽

10 minutes ago, Vrubel said:

For now, the only solution is cleansing Gaza of Hamas.

The IDF and Israeli government should also be cleansed by their racist animals like Ben Gavir and Netanyau. They are as toxic for Israel as Hamas is for Palestine. A war crime trial where they go to jail for life would be a good outcome from this.