Razard86

Being=process=happening

45 posts in this topic

12 minutes ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

Do you need to hold on to this or any other belief? If yes, what for?

What if you let go of all beliefs? What remains?

Holding onto it as a belief is certainly a waste of time. The point is to hold it as a possibility to explore. Just because it might make sense logically to some negates the point. All beliefs are ultimately traps, because they are dualistic. There is belief and doubt. All beliefs are also attached to doubt like hot is to cold.

This is why people need to understand that all beliefs are lies, you either KNOW or you believe. When you drink water within the relative domain you don't believe you drink it, you KNOW. That same level of conviction MUST be made with this work. If not you are just playing around and fooling yourself. Everything I speak of when it comes to Spirituality I have confirmed ABSOLUTELY. Its why I know who is serious and who is playing around and the fun is to watch them out themselves because eventually they will give up. 

What's even funnier is some of them are Spiritual Teachers by trade. I just posted a link of a woman who taught New Age Spirituality, she eventually collapsed under all the lies she was telling and converted to Christianity and now demonizes what she taught. Eventually the same thing will happen to her with religion as well. All systems based on belief will collapse as they must because they are attached to doubt.

Its why the truth is the most powerful thing, it always wins in the end and that is why reality is absolute good and true.

Here is the link by the way. https://mwendwambaabu.com/2023/04/27/new-age-to-jesus-new-age-deception/

This is why personal authority is so important. Give no authority away absolutely to anyone. Question everything at all times. 

Edited by Razard86

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

28 minutes ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

Do you need to hold on to this or any other belief? If yes, what for?

What if you let go of all beliefs? What remains?

You're right. I'm not holding on, though, it's just i know the difference between a belief (a thought you keep repeating over and over till it becomes a belief) and knowing. I just don't want to say I know it's the case, it's only an intuit knowing. Either way, it doesnt matter, what is is. 

Know thyself....

9 hours ago, Razard86 said:

And a non linear fashion....otherwise you couldn't trip on psychedelics. Gotta include that too!!!

I can't trip on psychedelic.

Only god can do that.

Litteraly though, I can't

nowhere in the bio  @VahnAeris 

2 minutes ago, AerisVahnEphelia said:

I can't trip on psychedelic.

Only god can do that.

Litteraly though, I can't

You are tripping right now at this moment. The psychedelic just reveals it. 

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

46 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

You're right. I'm not holding on, though, it's just i know the difference between a belief (a thought you keep repeating over and over till it becomes a belief) and knowing. I just don't want to say I know it's the case, it's only an intuit knowing. Either way, it doesnt matter, what is is. 

Fair enough. The thing is that words are often very deceptive... they can easily trick you into mistaking the finger that points to the moon for the moon, as they say in Zen.

Anything that can be put into words - even the most simple ones - is always just an interpretation of reality, not reality itself. And every -ism is a story which says "this story is the only true story, all other stories are false"... which ironically automatically invalidates it, because from an absolute standpoint, no story is any more true or untrue true than any other.

Edited by Bazooka Jesus