Razard86

Being=process=happening

45 posts in this topic

Ah kids of these days ...

A solipsist talking to "others "is fooling himself and others .

If you Truly are a solipsist..then be consistent with your worldview and shut the fuck up. Why are you talking to imaginary people?  Stop it .it dumb! 

my mind is gone to a better place.  I'm elevated ..going out of space . And I'm gone .

1 minute ago, Someone here said:

If you Truly are a solipsist..then be consistent with your worldview and shut the fuck up. Why are you talking to imaginary people?  Stop it .it dumb! 

Nothing else to do. Why do you think you're here. You have to keep reminding me with your name or I'll forget and go into isolation and become depressed. So I can't, I have to keep going. It's no fun being alone all the time. You hate it too.

Know thyself....

10 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Why type words on a screen to words on a screen? For all you know we could be very convincing Artificial Intelligence. So ummm follow your own advice. See how easy it is to beat your arguments? 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_bot#:~:text=A social bot%2C also described,control (hybrid) via algorithm.

One day Artificial Intelligence will be the greatest poets!!

Edited by Razard86

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

If I'm not conscious and only you are conscious (which is what solipsism Indicates) then talking to me is like talking to yourself.  Would you talk to a door or inanimate object ? No of course because you know it's not conscious to hear your words . But with all seriousness you claim that only you are conscious and yet you spend 24 fucking hours a day on this godforsaken forum convincing "others " that they don't exist.  Its just spectacular the degree of naivety here .

my mind is gone to a better place.  I'm elevated ..going out of space . And I'm gone .

3 minutes ago, Someone here said:

If I'm not conscious and only you are conscious (which is what solipsism Indicates) then talking to me is like talking to yourself.  Would you talk to a door or inanimate object ? No of course because you know it's not conscious to hear your words . But with all seriousness you claim that only you are conscious and yet you spend 24 fucking hours a day on this godforsaken forum convincing "others " that they don't exist.  Its just spectacular the degree of naivety here .

You have identified with the body and believes you are what you think you are. But I have a surprise for you, you are not who you think you are. You and i are the same thing viewing life from a different perspective. You don't know what Solipsism is, yet you are denying it. You don't know what you are. 

Know thyself....

@Princess Arabia I know exactly who I am, my love...Im a freaking human being . Living in a world with other people. (This is ofcourse the most obvious thing to say and I feel ashamed that this needs to be said..only because the degree of this solipsistic brainwashing is immense that it must be ripped apart mercilessly).

3 minutes ago, Someone here said:

@Princess Arabia I know exactly who I am, my love...Im a freaking human being . Living in a world with other people. (This is ofcourse the most obvious thing to say and I feel ashamed that this needs to be said..only because the degree of this solipsistic brainwashing is immense that it must be ripped apart mercilessly).

Why do you so-called "die" out of existence if your true nature is a human being. What is, always is. 

Edited by Princess Arabia

Know thyself....

Just now, Princess Arabia said:

.Im a freaking human being

What is the IAM saying I'm a human being. That's two things, I am and human being. Which one are you. The I AM or the human being.

Know thyself....

4 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Why do you so-called "die" out of existence if your true nature is a human being. What is, always is. 

I don't understand the question. 

3 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

What is the IAM saying I'm a human being. That's two things, I am and human being. Which one are you. The I AM or the human being.

That's just due to the English language's vocal and grammar.  It has the verb "to-be ". So you say: I Am. Or :he is .

In Indian language I would just say :

I human .

Just now, Bandman said:

why are threads like this so popular? Stuff like this has been said here since the beginning. has the forum truly diluted into metaphysical circlejerking?

When has this not been happening? Name one time.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

7 minutes ago, Agrande said:

Would you call God an infinite process?

That loops back around into a strange loop. Its trippy like that.

Just now, Someone here said:

I don't understand the question. 

That's just due to the English language's vocal and grammar.  It has the verb "to-be ". So you say: I Am. Or :he is .

In Indian language I would just say :

I human .

To be what. He is.....is still saying he is doing something or he is something. That's still 2 things. You can't argue your way out of what I'm pointing to. You say English Language what about any language. Doesn't matter. IAM whatever comes after that is just appearing from I AM. I say I AM, you say I AM, we all say I AM, there's just one I AM. The same I AM. You are me, I AM you. 

Know thyself....

6 minutes ago, Bandman said:

why are threads like this so popular? Stuff like this has been said here since the beginning. has the forum truly diluted into metaphysical circlejerking?

You're also contributing to the circlejerking by contributing and responding.

Know thyself....

Just now, Princess Arabia said:

You're also contributing to the circlejerking by contributing and responding.

Isn't the irony wonderful? Even better he is insinuating that it is low quality right? When he complains about it he isn't contributing to the quality unless he constructs a point. He point was why is it here? It's here because it is here. The point he raised answers itself. The real question is....if he doesn't like that it is here....why did he come here and complain about it...maybe...just maybe...he wanted to announce that he is here? 

See how easy humans are? No matter what they say,,,,it's what they do that tells you who they are.

Just now, Razard86 said:

Isn't the irony wonderful? Even better he is insinuating that it is low quality right? When he complains about it he isn't contributing to the quality unless he constructs a point. He point was why is it here? It's here because it is here. The point he raised answers itself. The real question is....if he doesn't like that it is here....why did he come here and complain about it...maybe...just maybe...he wanted to announce that he is here? 

See how easy humans are? No matter what they say,,,,it's what they do that tells you who they are.

Exactly. Humbobumbum. Lol

Know thyself....

46 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Exactly. Humbobumbum. Lol

Humans be like (calls you on the phone) "I don't even know why I called you." You respond: "Well maybe you wanted to talk to me." They respond: "I didn't want to talk to you!!! You don't know me!!!" *Hangs up phone*. Then they call back. You: "Hello?" Them: "Oh I think I butt dialed you my bad." You: "Okay...umm so what's up?" Them: "Nothing umm let me call you back."*hangs up* Them: "I wonder why I keep calling them?"

Me watching this game of denial that people like to play. ¬¬

Think of it this way....People are either saying the following things: I didn't say that, I didn't do that, I didn't mean that, you don't know me like you think you do, and blah blah blah.

If you watch yourself long enough you'll figure yourself out (in general) and as a result you will figure out everyone else  (in general) it will take some of the mystery out of it if you can't be playful. Also people can surprise you....because even the simplest person has some depth to them. The magic/difficulty is bringing it to the surface. 

Everything gotta be a process.....

3 hours ago, Someone here said:

you Truly are a solipsist..then be consistent with your worldview and shut the fuck up. Why are you talking to imaginary people?  Stop it .it dumb! 

😂 Yeah, it's psychotic. 

Furthermore, they dont speak with imaginary others to learn from them, like a subliminal message that God sends to himself, but rather he speaks with them to convince them that only they exist. Why, if they don't exist? an interesting level of madness

Edited by Breakingthewall

46 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

😂 Yeah, it's psychotic. 

Furthermore, they dont speak with imaginary others to learn from them, like a subliminal message that God sends to himself, but rather he speaks with them to convince them that only they exist. Why, if they don't exist? an interesting level of madness

God is everything. The End. 

Know thyself....

7 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

I'm trying not to let my belief in Solipsism influence the RAS (Reticular Activating System) in the brain where it just goes in search for proof of this belief system. I have experiences where I intuit this belief and have not proven it but the intuitive feelings are very strong, but this is why I call it a belief. But it seems the more I delve into this work and the more I see how the mind works and how humans interact and what things actually mean on a Spiritual level, the more it points in this direction. That everything is about you because there is only you, and how we are inventing others to play this silly little game of ours (joke). It's getting quite obvious the more and more I live.

Do you need to hold on to this or any other belief? If yes, what for?

What if you let go of all beliefs? What remains?

Edited by Bazooka Jesus