Razard86

Being=process=happening

45 posts in this topic

Being=process=happening. God is that which is infinitely processing what is happening. The happening is confused by its own happening, and wants to rid itself of confusion, so it creates distinctions to separate and investigate the happening so it can understand it. This division creates process or a series of events.

So God is a series of events, but also the totality of all events, As such God has already happened, and is currently happening. LOL.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

In other words, Creation Is Finished. We're currently just going through it in a linear fashion.

Know thyself....

13 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

In other words, Creation Is Finished. We're currently just going through it in a linear fashion.

And a non linear fashion....otherwise you couldn't trip on psychedelics. Gotta include that too!!!

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

Just now, Razard86 said:

And a non linear fashion....otherwise you couldn't trip on psychedelics. Gotta include that too!!!

It appears to be linear but it is actually non-linear. Yes?

Know thyself....

Just now, Princess Arabia said:

It appears to be linear but it is actually non-linear. Yes?

It is non-linear and it constructs linearity, this is sense making....humans have a linear bias, which is a sequential bias, we cannot understand non-linearity. We call it insanity. But creativity is that which is non-linear in infinite directions. Which is the same as totality. Because it is non-linear in all directions....and a direction is linear, it means it is both linear and not linear. 

It's nature is construction, which is basically saying improv. God is the most intelligent improv. If you don't realize this is all improv then you will be full of fear. Because every time you think you figured it out...something new happens and it doesn't make sense. To a strictly logical person the world doesn't make sense, to a nonlogical person it makes perfect sense. The more insanely grounded you are...which means you understand logic=ground, but you understand that ground is just a temporary ground which cannot be all inclusive, =you become all inclusive with the realization that whatever is happening is always all inclusive...but what is happening=YOU. 

Anytime you see someone arguing they are always both right. All arguments are Good/Correct/Fighting for itself for supremacy on what is most correct. It's why emotion is so cool, because humans are emotional, they can be manipulated. Because emotional truth is not always in agreement with what is happening. If God cannot distinguish between emotional truth and non emotional truth God cannot make sense of anything as a human. And if God denies/ignores emotional truth, God becomes depressed and unmotivated as a human. So God needs to include everything emotional and non-emotional. 

Women and babies teach emotional truth, and men teach non-emotional truth. Develop both two understand. Any man that denies love, denies emotional truth. Its why I had to use the word care. I understand the bullshit of the Masculine and its hatred of instability. So I knew the word care would be more in lock step with it. Because the Masculine love mastery. The Feminine loves emotion, because emotion fuels experience. Experience is heightened or dampened through the connection of the emotion. Emotion brings things to life, which is why the feminine and babies are so connected to the vibe and magic of life.

Burn both ends to understand the whole. 

I'll use a stereotypical example.

Steve is a 35 year old man. Steve works for a living and has been married to Rebecca for 10 years. Steve comes home and Rebecca is irritable. Rebecca tells Steve "We need to talk." Steve drops his bags, tired from a long day at work. Rebecca recently was on vacation from work at home and was noticing she was feeling more alone in the relationship and wanted to discuss it. Steve says "So what is the problem now? in an annoying tone. Rebecca responds "Why do you think there is a problem? And why are you talking to me that way?" Steve responds" I'm not talking to you any type of way this is just how I talk. And every time you want to talk its always some problem you are creating in your head of something that I'm not doing!!"

Unbeknownst to Rebecca, Steve is under a lot of pressure at work and his co-workers and boss are always nitpicking what he is or isn't doing. As such this has made him hypersensitive to criticism. As a result when Steve come home he just wants to release the burden of carrying all of those insults and rest. So how Steve copes with stress is he withdraws inward and doesn't connect with others as much so he hasn't really been engaged or present in his interactions with Rebecca. 

Rebecca on the other hand likes to deal with stress by talking about it. She believes that honesty about emotions allows one to better understand themselves and the world around them. As such her desire to talk to Steve is to find out what is going on with him because he is usually more open to communication. Sure when she met him he was rigid and not as expressive but over time this changed, but now it seems like not only is he reverting back to how he used to be its almost like its a more extreme version of this. 

Rebecca doesn't want to be alone in a relationship, she seeks deep intimate connection on all levels. She wants to be there for Steve but how can she when he pushes her away. Steve isn't trying to push Rebecca away, he is too lost in the drama from work, that when he gets home his mind processes any type of complaint as the same thing as he experiences at work. So Rebecca is just experiencing the pain and frustration that Steve is bottling up.

But Rebecca does not have both the intellectual knowledge of this or experiential/conscious/being knowledge of this so she can only respond to his words from where SHE IS and how SHE FEELS. The same is true for Steve because he has no idea where Rebecca is at and how she feels and he will not be able to care until he first cares about his own feelings. So his denial of her feelings is because he denies his own feelings. He can either work out his feelings on his own=personal acceptance. Or he can talk about his feelings with her=relational acceptance. The source of their current strain is they are disconnected which is a lack of relational acceptance stemming from a lack of personal acceptance.

^^^^^Once you understand what is going on.....human interactions are SO OBVIOUS!!! God just makes it more complicated....by bringing in all sorts of people. 

Edited by Razard86

I'm going to make it more spicy by adding some dysfunctionality to it!!! Here's Rebecca's issues.

Rebecca is a person who doesn't like being by herself. She only feels love when surrounded by others and of course Steve is the opposite he is perfectly fine being by himself. Rebecca recently is on vacation by faking that she is sick so she can make use of her accumulated sick days. She just wanted some relaxation time by herself but the moment she stayed home for one day her feelings of loneliness kicked in and she realized her and Steve had not been spending as much time together because work for both of them had become hectic. Memories of all the cool places they had been to months ago and the magical feeling in the atmosphere of being with the man she loved. She hugged herself and laughed at how cheap and stingy Steve is with spending money and how she can always find a way to get him to spend on her. Before Rebecca met Steve she was bad with money and he helped her improve her spending habits. 

So when Steve came home Rebecca had a whole host of ideas of things they could do to spice up their relationship and interject fun into it again!!! 

Edited by Razard86

24 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

. The source of their current strain is they are disconnected which is a lack of relational acceptance stemming from a lack of personal acceptance.

Instead of quoting the whole thing - but I'm really referring to the whole story. This, to me, is just another example how everything, always points back to you. The subject. Meaning, every objection of other, every disagreement about other, every criticism about other, every judgement, every argument, it's always about something within you that you have not come to grips with or are in conflict with internally. Seems like this is the case. 

Know thyself....

6 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Instead of quoting the whole thing - but I'm really referring to the whole story. This, to me, is just another example how everything, always points back to you. The subject. Meaning, every objection of other, every disagreement about other, every criticism about other, every judgement, every argument, it's always about something within you that you have not come to grips with or are in conflict with internally. Seems like this is the case. 

You are correct. Think about it, if you were always in bliss and couldn't be disturbed...how could you have an issue with anything? You can only have an issue....because its a personal issue which you project outward onto something. If God didn't create issues...God would have discovered it was ONE a long time ago. These issues are to keep the veil up. Such ingenious!!!! You have to get over yourself to find yourself!!! Its why solitude is so important. Extroverts are very unlikely to find God....they need some alone time for that one.

Think of society as a game of pretend, of putting on appearances. God is basically the actor saying okay, okay, I'm done pretending. Tell me what the fuck is going on. Lol then God shows itself what it was doing and says the famous words...."What the fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk" and "Oh my Goddddddddddddd."

LOL. ^^In whatever language God speaks.

Edited by Razard86

9 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

You are correct. Think about it, if you were always in bliss and couldn't be disturbed...how could you have an issue with anything? You can only have an issue....because its a personal issue which you project outward onto something. If God didn't create issues...God would have discovered it was ONE a long time ago. These issues are to keep the veil up. Such ingenious!!!! You have to get over yourself to find yourself!!! Its why solitude is so important. Extroverts are very unlikely to find God....then need some alone time for that one.

I'm trying not to let my belief in Solipsism influence the RAS (Reticular Activating System) in the brain where it just goes in search for proof of this belief system. I have experiences where I intuit this belief and have not proven it but the intuitive feelings are very strong, but this is why I call it a belief. But it seems the more I delve into this work and the more I see how the mind works and how humans interact and what things actually mean on a Spiritual level, the more it points in this direction. That everything is about you because there is only you, and how we are inventing others to play this silly little game of ours (joke). It's getting quite obvious the more and more I live.

Edited by Princess Arabia

Know thyself....

5 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

because there is only you

🤦‍♀️

my mind is gone to a better place.  I'm elevated ..going out of space . And I'm gone .

1 minute ago, Someone here said:

🤦‍♀️

I don't understand that emoji.

Know thyself....

@Princess Arabia

If solipsism were true and I only exist in your head..why are you having me use the word "potato" in this sentence?

my mind is gone to a better place.  I'm elevated ..going out of space . And I'm gone .

6 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

It's a facepalm he is communicating that you are wrong....even though his actions say otherwise. Remember...you move away from what you hate and disagree with, you are attracted to what you agree with/resonates. Lol its why I said humans can no longer fool me. In one sense it makes them boring, but it also lets me know....I don't have to think about them anymore, I don't need to try to figure them out, so as such I don't need control and can just be. 

Just now, Someone here said:

@Princess Arabia

If solipsism were true and I only exist in your head..why are you having me use the word "potato" in this sentence?

Because you only exist is YOUR head so we both exist in each others heads. It's the same head. You dimwit. Lol Wanna go head to head with this. Love you, someone here, or there or nowhere here.

Know thyself....

8 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Here's a good joke...when a person sleep walks...they are doing stuff but not aware they are doing it right? You have to wake them up for them to realize they were sleep walking and doing stuff. Why do you think they call it Spiritual Awakening? If a character is asleep they will tell you oh I'm awake. But if a character was asleep and woke up they will tell you oh I was sleeping and I woke up.

So he's sleepwalking....let him keep denying he is sleep walking until he is ready to wake up LOL. He is enjoying his dream too much to awaken. Which is fine who am I to stop him from dreaming?

2 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Because you only exist is YOUR head so we both exist in each others heads. It's the same head. You dimwit. Lol Wanna go head to head with this. Love you, someone here, or there or nowhere here.

Oh its different than that....you don't exist inside your head, your head exists inside you.

Just now, Razard86 said:

Oh its different than that....you don't exist inside your head, your head exists inside you.

Yeah, I was just fucking with that someone that's not over there. Lol

Know thyself....

Just now, Princess Arabia said:

Yeah, I was just fucking with that someone that's not over there. Lol

It is funny huh, he is so insistent that he is here that he named himself that. You can't make it up!!!:P

Just now, Razard86 said:

It is funny huh, he is so insistent that he is here that he named himself that. You can't make it up!!!:P

Lmao...the breadcrumbs are everywhere. I can't🤣

Know thyself....