Razard86

Which is it?

10 posts in this topic

A man walks into his village....its currently on fire. He runs up to the nearest person and asks "What happened here?" The person is crying and screams out "It was a dragon!!! We are all doomed!!" The man looks at him and smirks "Don't worry I'll handle it." The person replies "You and what army?" The man replies "I AM THE ARMY!" The person shakes his head and thinks "This arrogant asshole is going to get himself killed. He has no idea how powerful this dragon is, he is not aware of his own limits."

Another man walks into his village....its currently on fire. He runs up to the nearest person and asks "What happened here?" The person is crying and screams out "It was a dragon!!! We are all doomed!!" The man looks at him and bows and says "Don't worry I will pray to God and he will give me the power to handle this." The person replies "You and what army?" The man replies "God is the army!" The person shakes his head and thinks "This arrogant asshole is going to get himself killed. He has no idea how powerful this dragon is, he is not aware of his own limits."

Both men meet each other enroute to the Dragon. When they meet the first beats his chest and says I am the God of my destiny, the other man bows and says God is in control of all destiny. Together they face the Dragon and defeat it and return to their village each with a symbol of their victory. The man that beat his chest returns with the head because of course he must be on top, and the other man returns with the tail because of course he must be lower than the all.

The first man is seen as arrogant in expression, cocky, but because his words matched his mettle he is perceived as confidence bordering on arrogance. The second man is seen as but a brave humble servant who risked his life for the all. He is praised as a virtuous man who all should aim to be like. 

^^^This is the silly game of difference that humans love to play, and if you get trapped in seeing a difference you will get lost and confused and completely miss the point of the play. As long as you think the first man was not humble, and the second man was not arrogant, then you are lost in paradigm and separation. For every human cycles through the various emotions of the human expression, but we all like to attach to certain ones as our favorite form of expression. Whichever you believe is the ideal expressions is the ones you will aim to express. 

Both men performed the same task, both men risked their life in the service of others, both men fought something greater than their individual self, but based on the prejudices of others in how they expressed this same act one can be perceived as lower and one greater. All of life is here to teach you that none of this is true, but you can also convince yourself that it is or isn't true. You can see the same or difference, because it doesn't matter, but because this is the case it also actually matters. Life is just a fluid perspective but to you it is solid and rigid and every now and then that rigidity gets challenged and whenever it gets challenged in rapid succession you think you are going crazy. 

Is it that life is crazy? Or is it that you are crazy? Or do you need to update your definition of what crazy is?

A man that does not know his limits is arrogant and a fool. A man that thinks he knows his limits is arrogant and a fool. A man that knows he does not know his present limit, and only knows his past limit, is wise. A man that knows his weakness and his fragility is shared with all is humble. A man that knows all of this is confidence, because confidence is where arrogance and humbleness meet. But a man who ties himself to confidence cannot act without surety, he must investigate and plan until he feels comfortable. Confidence rests in the knowledge of past performance, which is knowledge of limit. Confidence is a protected faith in oneself, it is false faith because how can it be faith if it is known? Anyone can be confident, because it is based on what is known....but arrogance? Arrogance is belief without evidence. What is faith? Faith is belief without evidence. What is true strength? To face the unknown which is vulnerability/insecurity/instability with no plan. 

So thus we see the man of faith is arrogant, no matter how much he bows, and says pleasant things. And the man of arrogance is humble, no matter how much he beats his chest and says unpleasant things. This is why if a man curses you, but provides and protects you he loves you despite his chatter. This is why if a man compliments you and steals and attacks you he loves himself more. 

Only a mature understanding can really see how majority of society will die without seeing through this thin veneer. ^^^^They call one man humble and one man arrogant HAHHAHAH they are the same!!! Every story writer will realize this but they dare not reveal this connection, because the enjoyment of the movie is in this discovery. Each character can shine if they seem distinct, but if they are one they lose that individuality. This is why the spiritual path is the way it is....I won't explain the subtle message here...maybe you can discover it.

Edited by Razard86

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

Yeah, but they came together as one to defeat the dragon. Is that the real hero of the story?

I saw their results at the end going back to their villages as equal. 

2 hours ago, Merkabah Star said:

Yeah, but they came together as one to defeat the dragon. Is that the real hero of the story?

I saw their results at the end going back to their villages as equal. 

Yeah but they= Disagreement. 

Then you said they came together as one.

Where in what I communicated....disagreed with this or tried to avoid or mislead or stray from this point?

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

To add: I am struggling with the humble and arrogant are both the same. I did just apply AS (Absolute Solipsism) to it and they cancel each other out as the same. Like what you say they do. I get it, it’s duality, light dark, and it’s all one. But that human identity is so ingrained in my self that I’m struggling (I will work through it though, I know) with it. And also with how can someone be in a fully awakened state and still be jealous to a high level, not just in thoughts, but to verbalise it out loud? If there is only love shouldn't that cancel them out?

I’m just thinking out loud, I will work through it the next few days most likely. 😀

5 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

Yeah but they= Disagreement. 

Then you said they came together as one.

Where in what I communicated....disagreed with this or tried to avoid or mislead or stray from this point?

My wording needs a huge overhaul, it’s going to take me a minute to catch up. Please call me out when you feel inclined or could be bothered. 

1 minute ago, Merkabah Star said:

To add: I am struggling with the humble and arrogant are both the same. I did just apply AS (Absolute Solipsism) to it and they cancel each other out as the same. Like what you say they do. I get it, it’s duality, light dark, and it’s all one. But that human identity is so ingrained in my self that I’m struggling (I will work through it though, I know) with it. And also with how can someone be in a fully awakened state and still be jealous to a high level, not just in thoughts, but to verbalise it out loud? If there is only love shouldn't that cancel them out?

I’m just thinking out loud, I will work through it the next few days most likely. 😀

Humble cannot exist without arrogance. Remove all arrogance....and you remove a perspective. Perspective= Disagreement. You literally couldn't disagree with me if you weren't arrogant. You would just be like, "Who am I to disagree? What do I know? I know nothing!!!! I should just be silent. Never think again, never speak again, never do again!!!

^^^Good luck with that one. The moment you take any perspective= The birth of arrogance, and its why every self is arrogant by nature and resists control if it thinks it will be lead to its demise. And this is by design, its called pain, suffering, and death.

1 minute ago, Razard86 said:

Humble cannot exist without arrogance. Remove all arrogance....and you remove a perspective. Perspective= Disagreement. You literally couldn't disagree with me if you weren't arrogant. You would just be like, "Who am I to disagree? What do I know? I know nothing!!!! I should just be silent. Never think again, never speak again, never do again!!!

^^^Good luck with that one. The moment you take any perspective= The birth of arrogance, and its why every self is arrogant by nature and resists control if it thinks it will be lead to its demise. And this is by design, it’s called pain, suffering, and death.

That’s so true. 😀

2 hours ago, Merkabah Star said:

That’s so true. 😀

My 3 year old niece awakened me to that when I kept putting her to bed and she kept coming downstairs. She refused to go to sleep if I wasn't around. So I had to submit and let her fall asleep in my arms. Toddlers are little tyrants running around. And they always win...because they are so small. Their vulnerability is their strength. So funny how paradoxical life is.

Adults get the opposite treatment. We are like...okay you are an adult "kid gloves off!!!"

This is so funny to me...I found this video...and listen to the lyrics. 

Some adults you need to put the kid gloves back on, people are so unhinged these days. 😀