Loveeee

THIS is infinite, so there is no NOT-THIS

45 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

“I know words, I have the best words.” xD

I chuckled 

No space, no time, nothing but you/this/here/now

On a more serious note, God is in control.

Well, God can also be funny as well. Ain’t that fun?!

10 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

"THIS" suggests a subject/object duality.   It suggests "other"  notice that.  It suggests someone over here saying that reality is THIS.  But i am over here "observing" THIS. 

THIS is separate from you.  You is you. Not this.

ql7ja5x3g3n71.jpg

Brains Do Not Exist 

4 minutes ago, tuku747 said:

ql7ja5x3g3n71.jpg

14 minutes ago, Loveeee said:

Yeah thats not what I was saying at all.  I simply feel that the word this, while nice, is more neo-advaita then anything else.  Because you are assuming there isn't a you, there is only this.  But. there is a you, the royal you, with a capital Y.  This royal you is not a person, so personal is not a fitting word.  And it is not human either.  But it is you, nonetheless. 

And yes, language is dualistic, but we can still find the words that best portray what we are trying to convey.  If you like the word this then use it.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Just now, Inliytened1 said:

Yeah thats not what I was saying at all

I know I was just messing around as it was in the same vein as the post above 

7 minutes ago, Loveeee said:

I know I was just messing around as it was in the same vein as the post above 

Are you enlightened?

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

53 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

On a more serious note, God is in control.

Well, God can also be funny as well. Ain’t that fun?!

If we don't use words we don't even have a forum.  A forum is a form of entertainment.  Reality is a form of entertainment.  For God.  God is not only a trickster but he's a comedian.  If you haven't noticed.

Oh and I'm watching Oppenheimer right now - God doesn't play dice 🙄

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

15 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Are you enlightened?

In a sense I always was

In a sense I will never be 

"You" are not infinite, you are a limiter that gives shape to the infinite, which is still infinite but seems finite. That's why "you" can disappear and the formless infinite continues to exist. It is something that becomes evident if you break your limited form with psychedelics, then you understand what you are.

Infinity, the substance of reality, is impersonal, it is not alone since it has no limits. It is not one, it is not two, that is why we speak of non-duality and not of unity.

the others that appear in your limited experience are also the infinite, everything is. Outside of you there is experience, since "outside" you really is inside, but you do not perceive it because "you" are a limiter. You are the blinders of a donkey that forces it to see only what it has to see and blinds it to the rest. But this is just an idea , maybe it's different. How to know without doubt?

Edited by Breakingthewall

47 minutes ago, Loveeee said:

In a sense I always was

In a sense I will never be 

You're brilliant.  Look within yourself for enlightenment .  It's gonna take a lot of suffering and love.  Humility.   It's gonna take a lot of things. 

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

27 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

You're brilliant.  Look within yourself for enlightenment .  It's gonna take a lot of suffering and love.  Humility.   It's gonna take a lot of things. 

No you ! 

:P

4 minutes ago, Loveeee said:

No you ! 

:P

:)

I'm 53.  Had my enlightenment. 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

38 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Tengo 53 años. Tuve mi iluminación. 

La única iluminación real es la que es ahora, la que fue en el pasado, mejor olvidarla ya que es memoria. Es útil en la medida en que puede ayudarte a iluminarte ahora.

La realidad infinita es muy difícil de entender, tal vez imposible. Pensar que ya se entiende, sin duda, es un error. Quizás mañana estés en un estado abierto y verás que las cosas no son como pensabas, así que lo único sabio que puedes hacer es no creer nada en absoluto, ni saber nada, simplemente abrirte ahora con la mente vacía.

Lo que somos es un océano, es inmensidad. Inimaginable. 

Enlightenment is when you open yourself, and you see deep in yourself, without limit. You realize what you are. It's what you have always wanted. is home, it is the total vastness, the infinite.  enlightened is someone who is in that all the time. Be in that some minutes is wonderful, but it's the past.

Edited by Breakingthewall

24 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

I'm 53.  Had my enlightenment. 

Oh I'm 28 I thought you were around the same !

So you have the benefit of hindsight huh, I'll keep that in mind :)

The only not-this is nothing. What is nothing? Not-this. So this and nothing are a mutually exclusive duality. But that's a duality! Yes and...?

57% paranoid

6 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

"You" are not infinite, you are a limiter that gives shape to the infinite, which is still infinite but seems finite. That's why "you" can disappear and the formless infinite continues to exist. It is something that becomes evident if you break your limited form with psychedelics, then you understand what you are.

Infinity, the substance of reality, is impersonal, it is not alone since it has no limits. It is not one, it is not two, that is why we speak of non-duality and not of unity.

the others that appear in your limited experience are also the infinite, everything is. Outside of you there is experience, since "outside" you really is inside, but you do not perceive it because "you" are a limiter. You are the blinders of a donkey that forces it to see only what it has to see and blinds it to the rest. But this is just an idea , maybe it's different. How to know without doubt?

everything after the word "is"  is ..., but hey you can "is" the world as you wish, reality can do that.

nowhere in the bio  @VahnAeris 

4 hours ago, Loveeee said:

Oh I'm 28 I thought you were around the same !

So you have the benefit of hindsight huh, I'll keep that in mind :)

what is age, nothing really.
Experience ? Experience in what exactly ?

nowhere in the bio  @VahnAeris 

Yep there's nothing that's not THIS. 

There's nothing missing or incomplete....nothing lacking.

The ego can never except THIS completeness. It never becomes satisfied. It will constantly yurn for a better experience in the future.

It places an illusory overlay of meaning, purpose and value overtop of reality and operates from its conditioned perspective.

What to do:  There's nothing to do because it isn't real. Like trying to get rid of a mirage....there's nothing there.

THIS is already liberation, awakening, nirvana, samadhi, the kingdom of heaven. 

It can be recognized!!!

❤️ 

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi